Fan Fiction ❯ Will of One's Heart: Can it Bring You Home? ❯ Child of the Darkness is returned... ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A/n: you know when I said no oc's well…the mayor's wife uh yeah….anyway she's a spitting image of my mommy so no making fun!

Sora tugged Riku or whoever he was by the cloak into Kairi's bedroom.


"You should change his clothes…his are all wet." Kairi suggested. Sora cocked his eyebrow.


"Why me!" he protested.


"Do you really want me to do it?" she yelled loudly at him.


"No…but…it would be weird…oh I know! Call the mayor's wife." Sora suggested. Kairi walked upstairs and dragged an older woman down. She had short hair brown hair witch was tinted with gray.


"Linda will you…change his clothes?" Kairi asked blushing slightly.

"What the hell! He's dead and why are you dragging wet men into your room!" Linda exclaimed as she looked from the supposedly dead boy to the wet man on the floor.

"Uhhh…. it's a long story…" Kairi said unsurely thinking about what she could say that would explain Sora's absence.


"Ok I'll just go get some shorts and a robe. You just go wait outside, and please next time refrain from bringing wet men in the house." She told them pushing them out the patio door and closing the blinds.


"You think it is really Riku?" Sora asked breaking the silence.


"Maybe, but what happened to his eyes?" Kairi asked. Sora shrugged and they just stood outside in awkward anticipation. Linda let them both in as she carried a wade of wet clothes upstairs. They both cautiously walked over and starred down at him. Kairi reached her hand out towards the blindfold, but she immediately pulled it back. Sora saw the look of pain that crossed her face.


"What's wrong?" he asked hurriedly.


"There's some kind of…barrier around the blindfold!" she exclaimed hugging her hand to her chest. Out of his extreme curiosity Sora reached out and touched the barrier. It felt like his had was dipped in a rich miasma. Sora also pulled his hand back. His hand felt like it was being crushed.


"Whatever that is it felt…smothering, like darkness." Sora said remembering the thickness of the barrier.

Kairi pulled up a chair and sat down. It was clear to Sora that she was not going to leave so he followed suit. Ever since he could remember Sora had always had problems sitting still. This day was torture to him. There was nothing to do but sitting, waiting, and the occasional small talk. Sora was on the verge of falling asleep by the time Riku started to stir. Riku groaned and immediately sat up straight.


"Sora…Kairi…!" Riku said surprised as if he could see them.


"How did you know we were here? You're wearing a blindfold." Sora asked quite shocked.


"The blind fold is to keep the darkness that resides in my eyes inside. I can still see you only your…different." Riku explained quickly.


"Darkness…in your eyes?" Kiari asked sadly.


"Ansem…really didn't want to let go of my body. He left some of his dark heart in my eyes. I know you have tried to touch the blindfold being the curious friends I know. The dark spell that I keep over it is meant to keep people like you out." Riku said smirking slightly.


"How did you get here?" Sora asked him anxiously.


"I don't know I fell through darkness…what about you Sora?" Riku asked him dully as he moved his back against a wall.


"I don't know I was just kind of thinking about home then I just disappeared." Sora said shrugging.


"Will of heart…" Riku said solemnly.


"Huh?" Sora said a bit confused.


"The will of your heart brought you home…I'm jealous Sora. I tried to get home that way but I guess my heart was not strong enough." Riku said rising to his feet.


"Hey, where are you going?" Kairi asked trying to make him sit. Riku walked towards the door.


"I'm going home…I will return later for my clothes. After that I am going back…" Riku stopped for a moment to think. "And your both coming with me." He added. Both Kairi and Sora walked quickly after him. When he got inside his house he slammed the flimsy wooden door in their face and locked it.


"I don't know how were going back, but I guess we are all going…" Sora said as they walked down the pier and plopped down.


"I guess it means as long as darkness lives, Riku is blind. I think he wants his eyes back." Kairi said trying to provide herself with some kind of explanation.

a/n: ((this is an original author's note that I decided to leave in))Short again! Damn it! Oh well…let's see ff character your going to see somewhere in this story…vincent, red xiii, and probely zell cuz he's cool. Maybe I'll make Irvine the manwhore a little kid! Ha!