Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Memories Unseen ❯ Silly boys... ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts!

Chapter 2

"How is this your fault?" Leon said tilting her head up to look into her tear filled eyes.

"It just is!" Rynna screamed as a single tear ran down her cheek. "I know it is…"

"No its not…" Leon said softly tilting her head up again as her tears silently ran down her cheeks. "It's not your fault."

Rynna looked into his stormy blue eyes that had softened; she grabbed onto his shirt and began to cry into his chest. Leon tensed up then relaxed as he hesitantly put one arm around her back and the other on her head. She felt the warmth of his chest and began to calm down with occasional sniffs.

--------------

Sora pulled Yuffie and Kairi out the door and headed towards the Ice Cream Parlor.

"Sora, why did Leon want us to leave?" Yuffie said yanking her hand free as she looked down. "I mean I didn't do anything wrong did I?"

Sora knew Yuffie looks up to Leon as an older brother so she was probably hurt because she thought she made him mad.

"No he just wants ice cream!" Sora said happily as he put his arm around Kairi who blushed.

"I wonder what kind of ice cream we should get." Kairi said grabbing the gloved hand that Sora put around her shoulder causing him to blush. (Aw he's shy)

"Let's get rocky road and Chocolate chip and cookie dough and…" Yuffie went on for 10 minutes naming all the ice cream she could think of and by that time they reached the ice cream parlor she finished.

---------

Cloud walked back downstairs sighing at the sound of Rynna's sobs. `He did it again' Cloud thought as he proceeded to the front room to come upon Rynna crying into Leon's shirt. Cloud watched as Leon put his arms around her, pull her close causing her to calm down a little. `He's actually comforting her' `it's a miracle' Cloud smiled softly and walked into the room and cleared his throat. Leon and Rynna looked up at him and blushed as he sat down on the couch. Rynna wiped her tears away as Leon let go of her.

"Sorry if I interrupted anything!" Cloud said smirking earning a glare from Leon.

"You didn't." Rynna said fiddling with her moon necklace. "Umm… where's the bathroom?"

"Its up the stairs, go left down the hallway and it's the fourth door to your right." Cloud said pointing to the stairs. "Try not to get lost!"

"Arigato and I'll try not to." Rynna said getting up. Rynna wanted to go freshen up because she was crying and did not want to look like a mess with so many hot guys around.

------------

"So what was that about?" Cloud said once Rynna was out of earshot.

"None of your business." Leon said changing the channel on the television.

"Oh I see so you did make her cry." Cloud teased so he could get the real reason out of Leon.

"I didn't, she just…" Leon said quietly. "She just… started crying."

"That's what they all say!" Cloud said scratching his head with his clawed hand. "You like her don't you!"

"Where did you get that idea?" Leon said his stormy eyes avoiding Cloud's. "She's just a kid."

"Yeah a kid that's older than Riku and he's 19!" Cloud said throwing a piece of paper at Leon's head.

"How do you know that?" Leon retorted looking Cloud directly in the eyes now.

"Did you get a really good look at her necklace?" Cloud said asking a rhetorical question. "It shows her birthday. She's already 20."

"Well she's still a kid." Leon said knowing Cloud could read him like a book.

"Kid or not…" Cloud said looking at his friend. "You like her."

"Whatever…" Leon said getting up and heading into the kitchen. "It's still none of your business."

"Don't think you can escape the truth!" Cloud said running after him. "She's the first since Rinoa, Leon!"

-------------

Rynna went up the stairs down the hall and the fourth door to the right which was the bathroom. She entered the bathroom and looked in the mirror. In her reflection she saw her hair was messy and her make up smeared. Seeing this she washed her face and used the brush that was on the counter. After she fixed her hair she looked through the cabinets and found some make up. She applied eye liner, mascara, and silver eye shadow. When she was done applying the make up she checked herself over one more time, she noticed something she didn't see before, she saw a moon tattoo on her back. `When did I get this' `I don't remember getting this… well actually I don't remember much what so ever'

Rynna fixed her clothes and put her hair up in a sloppy bun while she left to go downstairs. When she got downstairs she saw Cloud run out of the front room.

"She's the first since Rinoa, Leon!" Cloud said grabbing Leon's arm. "No one can compare to Rinoa but you need to move on!"

"What if I don't want to?" Leon yelled pulling away from Cloud's grip.

"Leon what don't you get?!" Cloud yelled as he jumped on the counter.

Rynna moved stood in the door way where they couldn't see her and watched them bicker over something.

"What I don't get is why you don't get it!" Leon retorted back going through the cabinets grabbing ramen out for everyone.

"Argh!" Cloud said jumping down and grabbing a pot from under the counter and filled it with water. "Just think about it Leon."

"Whatever…" Leon said as Rynna stepped into the kitchen.

"Think about what?" Rynna asked innocently as she went to see what they were cooking.

"None of your business…" Leon said putting the noodles in the pot.

"Don't mind him." Cloud said ruffling her hair.

"Hey! I just fixed that!" Rynna said swatting at his hands.

"Guess you'll have to fix it again." Leon said ruffling her hair too.

"So what are you guys cooking?" Rynna said trying to look over their shoulders while she fixed her hair.

"Ramen!" Cloud said giving her the trash from the ramen packets.

"The only thing these two cook is Ramen." Said a strong voice from behind her.

"What?" She said turning around to meet two aqua blue eyes. "Hi I'm Rynna."

"Riku." He said running his gloved hand through his silver hair. "Where's everybody?"

"Ice Cream." Cloud chirped making Rynna jump. "Oh does the big ex-soldier scare you?" Cloud said teasingly.

"No!" Rynna said hitting Cloud and Leon in the back of the head as she laughed.

"Hey what did I do?" Leon said rubbing the spot she hit him. "I didn't do anything to you!"

"'None of your business'!" She said mockingly. "Don't worry I'm not mad at you!"

"You're lucky." Riku whispered. "He usually gets really mad!"

Rynna walked away smiling as Leon just glared at her. `That should teach him not to keep secrets from me'

"Ha she hit you!" Cloud said laughing hysterically.

"Shut up Strife!" Leon said plucking a feather out of Clouds wing.

"Ouch that hurt!" Cloud said putting the ramen in bowls and grabbing back the feather. "Rynna he hurt me!"

"So… why would I care?" Rynna said jumping on the couch and grabbing the remote.

Leon laughed. "She doesn't care if I hurt you!" Leon said plucking another feather.

"Ouch!" Cloud said punching Leon. "Don't do that! It really hurts!"

"Children please!" Rynna said teasingly as she got up and walked back into the kitchen passing Riku who was already scarfing down some ramen. `Look at the piggy eat'

Rynna grabbed a bowl and a fork and went to sit down when Leon grabbed her arm.

"That ones mine." He said smiling slightly at her pouting face. "Here is yours."

Leon handed her a bowl brushing her hand as she pulled away. Rynna took it, kicked Leon in his butt causing him to almost spill his ramen, and pulled out one of Cloud's feathers.

"Ouch!" They said in unison. Rynna laughed and sat down next to Riku to eat her Ramen.

"Lucky!" Riku said as he slurped up some more noodles.

Rynna smiled and began to eat hers as Leon and Cloud sat down to eat.

-----------------

A/N: So how did you like this chappie? I didn't really know how to end it so there. I know it was confusing but that's ok… Please review and tell me what you think about it.