Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ moving on ❯ 3- it all comes rushing in ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
. Three: it all comes rushing in
don't care about how I feel; I don't feel it anymore- System Of A Down, 'Atwa'</i>


Quistis fled from Rinoa's accusing eyes, Seifer approached Garden's entrance. Pushing his damp, blonde locks out of his face, he regarded this final frontier with some trepidation before sheathing his gunblade and approaching the elderly gatekeeper.
Wilson?" The old man started as he recognised the young man addressing him. "Seifer Almasy..... YOU! Why are you here?! Have you come to attack?" Mr. Wilson quavered, trembling. Seifer frowned. Was everyone gonna be afraid of him when he returned? He could take anger, even hatred. But fear? That was laughable, when right now he was the weakest he'd ever been. "No, Mr. Wilson...." "I've come to see Headmaster Cid."
the elderly gatekeeper was obviously terrified of Seifer. Why won't he let me in? I thought the world knew I'd been possessed by now. They sure didn't have any problems letting Rinoa in, I bet. Whilst Seifer was momentarily lost in thought, Mr. Wilson's gnarled finger stabbed repeatedly at his panic button.

fi fo, she smells his body, she smells his body/ and it makes it sick to her mind/ He has got so much to answer for/ to answer for/ to ruin a child's mind/ How can you touch something/ so innocent and pure?/ obscure/ How can you get satisfaction from the body of a child?/ You're vile/ SICK/ - The Cranberries, 'Fee Fi Fo'</i>
lay face down on her bed, sobbing into her unsympathetic pillow. She had forgotten how hurtful mere words could be. Almost as bad as.... the other, Rinoa's words had made her feel just as soiled. Just remembering made her nauseous. Rising unsteadily, she staggered into her bathroom, where she remained huddled over the toilet, sweaty hair stuck to her greenish cheeks, for almost an hour. As she finally attempted standing up, the world seemed to dissipate into greyish mist, individual objects breaking free of a whole. A high screeching rang in her head while the pumping of her blood sounded like the sea had, back home at the orphanage. She couldn't concentrate; all focus left her, and her thoughts scattered like stars over an infinite sky. All of a sudden lost memories surfaced in the broiling seas of her mind- memories of the last time she'd felt like this. [invasion], cried Siren in alarm, but all Quistis felt was violation.
man stood at her bedroom door. Quistis stared at the sinister silhouette and trembled in fear under her blankets, clutching Ted for protection against the demons of the night. [is it the boogeyman? please don't come in here, please don't come in] But the child's fervent prayer to Hyne went unanswered. A man-shape loomed over her and a large, stinking hand covered her face while its twin hauled back the coverlet.
sat huddled on the floor, her sapphire eyes as cold as stone, staring straight ahead at the wall. She bit her lips hard to prevent her occasional whimper.
pain, splitting her in two. That was the first.
tearing thrusts leaving her split open, bleeding her innocence to the uncaring world.
searing, burning pain grating through her body made her lose consciousness. Hert eyes, formerly wide with fear and agony, went blank as her head lolled and her mind drifted away to a happier place.



harsh lips on her soft mouth, violating her private places, opening her tortured body to the world and then an overwhelming, torturous, screaming pain that made her body shriek and that seemed to go on and on for ever.

time a hot throbbing length shoved down her throat while her tiny, delicate nipples were cruelly twisted and pinched. Hot salty tears poured out of her while hot salty cum poured in. Small as she was, Quistis could not resist, but could only stare wide-eyed at the things she alone could see. She lay motionless as the beast above her grunted his animal pleasure. If it pleased him to see her cry, then she would remain emotionless and aloof.... quiet and still on the outside, while within her a thousand nightmares reigned.
she had surrendered, while inwardly a new fire was kindled. A fire that had no root or source, but was here, throughout and within, a part of her very being.



your life was just a dream
cut that never heals (I am so tangled in my sins that I cannot escape)
was born into this
turns into shit the daddy you loved is the man that you fear'- Marilyn Manson, 'Man That You Fear'



chapter: violence, angst, blah.
From: Fee Fi Fo by The Cranberries, yeah, I know they suck, but the lyrics fit. Man That You Fear by Marilyn Manson- I've edited them a little, and changed 'boy' into 'daddy'. This track is from their 1996 album 'Antichrist Superstar', which is damn' good.
and splinters, Mme. headcase.