Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ moving on ❯ 4- i wanna dig inside and find a little bit of me ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter Four: 'I wanna dig inside and find a little bit of me'



<i>'Gently, my mind escapes into the relaxing world of pleasure pleasure that takes my mind off the realities of my life my past life life as I know it now and whatever may come, it slowly drifts apart to somewhere in the back of my mind it will remain there until I wish to retrieve it'- 'Gently',- Slipknot</i>

<i>'The stench of blood is my state of mind'</i>



The knife held in one slim hand, the left arm was laid flat. The process had the air of an oft-repeated religious ritual, which, of course, it was.



Quistis sliced the blade through the pale flesh of her inner forearm, taking savage pleasure at the sharp, biting torment of the barbed blade, and then the dull, throbbing, persistent pain that followed. She breathed heavily and her lashes fluttered in a sick parody of ecstasy. As thick, crimson blood streamed down to her blue-veined wrist in putrid tears, the young woman's eyes burned with an unholy light.



She peered at the wound through slitted eyes, then sneered in satisfaction as she observed the depth and severity of the incision. Yes, it would leave one hell of a scar. Wincing, she ran water onto the glistening slit, then bandaged it. A simple Cure spell would have healed it in an instant without a trace, but that would defeat the object, wouldn't it? Just like all the others she had inflicted, it would be a lasting reminder of just how worthless Quistis Trepe was.





The song quote is from 'Gently' by Slipknot. The chapter title is from 'Disasterpiece'. Both are on their album 'Iowa'.

The other quotation is from one of my own songs. DON'T use it without my permission, or I will hunt you down and eat your liver.

next chap..... haven't decided yet so you'll just have to wait and see.