Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Unions an Reunions ❯ Chapter 4

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

“Master I have come to ask you a question. May I?” A medium built man with yellow spiked hair came up to his master who sat in quite a large chair. Next to the master stood three men in black capes with silver hair. These were Cloud's younger “brothers” who didn't like him very much. Finally Sephiroth responded.
 
“What do you want slave?” Sephiroth demanded from him.
 
“How is Tifa doing?” Cloud muttered.
 
“Heh, heh. Ahahahahaha…You want to know how your prized friend and lover is? Well let me tell you that she has changed to like people who know who they are. You do not however possess any of your memories. Ahahahahaha! You thought you were Zack!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” Sephiroth could not contain his laughter.
 
Kadaj spoke. “It seems as if master cannot contain his joy and big brother is very sad.”
 
“I am sorry to have asked you master. I am also sorry to have displeased you.”
“Well Tifa. What do you want to do? You can stay and have your life here. Or you can try to save Cloud in the `ancient city'. What is your choice?” Vincent asked Tifa.
 
“I have had fun with Reno in these past days. I just want everyone in the group to be safe. How can I do that?”
 
“After Sephiroth gets the reunion complete, everything will be fine. I will hand over Shinra to Sephiroth and He, Kadaj, Yazoo, Loz, and mother will control the world. No one will be hurt though. It seems very ironic but you must…this sounds unnatural saying this but I have to. Trust Sephiroth.”
 
“I will Vincent. For you.” Tifa told him. She then walked up to him, pulled off his cape and coat. His stomach and chest showed smooth. Tifa stroked his chest and kissed him. They like all others with Tifa, were lost in the moment. Tifa realized everything she had done and knew what she had to do.
 
“Tifa. Where are you?” Yuffie called. She came to the room where they stood silent and kissing. “Awwww. You are so cute when you are kissing people Tifa. I think I want to try sometime. Anyways. Sephiroth sent a message for you Tifa.” Vincent and Tifa parted. Vincent then vanished in front of them.
 
“What is it?”
 
“Well…”Yuffie continued. “The reunion will come in a few days. Everything will become normal after that. That is what he said.”
 
“Thanks. Can you bring Reno in here?”
 
“Sure…but first!” Yuffie jumped on Tifa and they landed on a soft floor.
 
“Yuffie! What are you doing?” Tifa asked.
 
“You know you want this!” Yuffie shut her up with yet another kiss for Tifa. Tifa began to rip off Yuffie's clothes while Yuffie did the same for Tifa…Tifa was on her knees.
“Master, we have prepared big brother. He is waiting at your command.” Kadaj told Sephiroth.
 
“Heh, Good. Bring him in.” Cloud walked in the room. Surrounding him were the four men dressed in black cloaks and capes all of which had silver, silky hair.
 
“Say when master.” Yazoo told Sephiroth. There was silence.
 
“…Now!”
 
“What is happening?” Cloud asked the tallest man.
 
“You are mine!” Loz, Yazoo, and Kadaj ripped off all of Cloud's clothes.
 
“Go to master.” ordered Kadaj.
 
“Yes.” Cloud pulled off all of Sephiroth's clothes and the other three silver haired men left the room.
 
“Come on Cloud.” Sephiroth teased him.
 
“Yes.” Cloud then got on his knees…They were about to have a little union…