Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Unions an Reunions ❯ Chapter 5

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

“Kadaj, Yazoo. Bring me Cid. He may not come willingly. Take him by force if you must, but bring him here alive.” their master demanded.
 
“Yes brother.” the two responded.
 
“Loz! Get me Vincent.”
 
“Yes.” Loz had returned with Vincent in minutes.
 
“What do you want?” Vincent asked Sephiroth.
 
“Just wait.”
 
“We have returned brother.”
 
“I can see that you idiots. Now, welcome, Cid. I have a task for you.”
 
“You evil son of a-“ Vincent came from behind Cid and covered his mouth. He whispered in his ear.
 
“…Cid, I know you don't like him but you have to do this…for me.” Vincent released his grip.
 
“Okay.” Cid gave up as Vincent lightly licked the tip of his ear. ”What do you want me to do?”
 
“That's more like it. Yazoo, go get the other two. Now wait just a few minutes Cid.” Sephiroth told him.
 
“Master, here they are.” Yazoo pointed at a man with a gun-arm and some kind of red wolf.
 
“Good. Now Cid, take your ship along with Vincent, Loz, and these two and go gather your friends, Rufus, and the turks. Vincent, make sure he does the job.” Sephiroth lectured the two.
 
“I have it covered.” Vincent assured him.
Cid was lost in thought on his way to Wutai where everyone Sephiroth wanted resided. Cid finally spoke to Vincent.
 
“What happened all the time I was gone?”
 
“It doesn't matter what happened. Nothing major happened I can assure you that. Everything will be cleared up for everyone once we are all together.” Vincent answered.
 
“Alright. If you say so. We are at Wutai already anyways.” Cid landed the ship and Vincent disembarked.
 
Cid stayed with the ship, Nanaki and Barrett who were asleep. Loz made sure he didn't go anywhere.
 
“Welcome.” Rufus greeted the vampire.
 
“Don't play games with me. You know why I am here.”
 
“Yes, of course.” Yuffie, Cait Sith, Tifa, and the turks stood behind him.
 
“Lets go since we are all here. No questions!”
 
Everyone boarded including Ruby. Cid dropped Ruby off back at the ranch. Then Vincent spoke again.
 
“To the City of Ancients.” Cid then began the quick flight to their destination.
 
“We are here.” Cid announced. They all got off the ship and gathered around Tifa. Cloud and Tifa stood staring at each other. Cloud's gaze, however, was cold.