Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown Card - The Fated Meeting ❯ Chapter 11 – New Discoveries ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 11 - New Discoveries
 
Allen walked by down the hall slowly, he had gotten up early this morning and taken a shower, then went for food. As he kept walking down the hall, soon the base's alarm system went off as a voice came over the PA system. “Evacuation! SeeD Forces have broken into the base! All personal abandon this base. I repeat! Evacuation! SeeD Forces have broken into the base! All personal abandon this base!” Allen started to run as he heard the order, he knew he had to get to Quistis and get the hell out of there.
 
Allen quickly entered the room they where staying in as he saw Quistis ready to go. “We should hurry and try to get to the others, so we don't get left behind.” Allen said as he took her hand and ran down the hall. He could hear fighting coming from different parts of the base as the SeeD forces advanced into the base. He knew if they got cut off from the others, then they would be stuck in a very bad spot.
 
After running for a few minutes they caught up with the others and quickly got in a car as it drove off. “Looks like we made it,” Quistis said, smiling softly. “I wouldn't count on it yet. I was told they have forces at the exit waiting on us.” Seifer said. “Then we will just fight our way out,” Allen said without showing emotion. The car quickly drove and came to the exit which was clear.
 
“Don't you think it was abit to easy? What happened to the forces at the exit?” Allen said while looking out the window. “I think we are going into a trap,” Quistis said softly. “I'm sure that's what's going on, but we have no other choice but to head this way. Once we enter Esthar boarders we should be abit safer.” Seifer said, not paying them much mind.
 
“No, they plan to ambush us either then or before then, I know it.” Allen said as he looked at them, then spoke again, “I mean why else allow us to escape from the base? Unless they knew that it would take a larger force to capture us.” Quistis nodded in agreement, before speaking, “Seifer, Allen has a point. It would be the perfect ambush to hit us at boarder. That way they could have reinforcements and greater numbers.”
 
“Even so, that's the only way to go. As Allen said earlier, we will just fight them if that's true, I mean he single-handy took out the top six best SeeD people in the world. So he should be able to fight anything they have there waiting on us,” Seifer said just with a smirk on his face.
 
Allen didn't answer Seifer as he looked out the window, he had a very bad feeling of what was to come. Inside his head he heard the voice of a female as it spoke, “Destroy them all. Those cursed SeeDs! They have taken everything from you, they will take her. Destroy them all or suffer what I suffered…” Allen shook his head slightly as he tried to ignore the voice, but it got louder.
 
“Destroy the cursed SeeDs! They may have destroyed my body somehow, but my soul has escaped into you, young one. You must help me get my revenge on the sorceress and her knight. I grant you the power you have had inside of you, the power to summon Griever, the most powerful Guardian Force in existence. Also I offer you what little remains of my powers, you must destroy them and find the girl.”
 
Allen shouted quietly in his mind, “What girl? Who in the hell are you? What in the hell are you doing in my mind and body?” Quistis looked over at Allen, who seemed to be in a trance his eyes glassed over as he looked straight ahead, suddenly she heard the voice of Ifrit, Guardian Force of Fire speak within her mind, “Quistis. She lives, you all failed. I and the other guardians sense her and Griever. They are here in your world and they plan to destroy Garden and get there revenge.” Suddenly the voice went quiet as she looked up at Seifer as he had a look of shock on his face.
 
“I could have sworn I just heard Siren speak within my mind. She said she lives on. Who in the fuck is she talking about? Who lives on and where? She said she wants to destroy SeeDs and Garden. You don't think he means HER do you?” Seifer asked looking straight at Quistis with a look of concern on his face, her being someone Seifer never cared to remember or think about again.
 
~Outside Esthar Boarders~
 
Meanwhile, Squall Leonhart, the Commander of Balamb Garden was setting up his Garden and SeeDs in the most defense positions he could. He knew soon that the people who got away at FH would be arriving soon, but he was troubled by Shiva's voice in his mind more then anything else. “Young Master, please listen closely. She is back you all failed. She is coming to destroy you all, but know this, she won't be in the body you expect. Also Griever is here, she plans to unleash him and her powers at the same time. Please be on your guard…” Shiva's voice said softly with a hint of worry in it.
 
The Guardians rarely spoke, but this concerned them all. Both she and Griever had appeared, but they were supposed to be dead. They knew that trouble was brewing, that this could easily turn into a war that destroys the planet. They hoped the young heroes could stop it once again.
 
~Back at the cars traveling toward Esthar Boarders~
 
Allen shook his head, he couldn't listen to the voice any longer. But then it dawned on him, as he spoke within his mind again. “Ultimecia… I see now. You where what I fought in the Time Compressed Space. You won't win, I won't help you destroy them.” He heard laughter as she spoke, “You fight or you die. You have no choice, but don't worry, I like you. But anger me and your blond haired girlfriend will become my new body.
 
Allen growled in his mind and then spoke, “Don't test me. I know all about you, I can easily destroy you without harming myself. I can disable your power with Odine rings, so don't piss me off. But for now us helping each other might be wise, but I will not be doing any killing on your behalf. So if you're thinking that, then go to hell.” He heard her laughter as she spoke, “You have a deal. And I will even help you out, the Guardians have told them, I am back, but they can't find me. So be ready.” Her laughter died down slowly as it then became quiet as Allen came back to reality.
 
~Esthar Research Lab~
 
“Are you sure of the results?” Laguna asked while looking at some of the medical personal. “Yes sir. We ran the blood Commander Leonhart sent to us. It found parent matches. Would you like to see the results?” The young aide asked the President of Esthar.
 
“Sure, show me what you got!” Laguna said with a smile on his face. He was happy because Squall had given him a chance to make up for his past mistakes. He planned to do everything in his power to make sure Squall got this information. He watched as the aide hit a few buttons and a computer screen came down to display the results.
 
Subject Name: Allen Chere
Blood Type: AB
Height: N/A
Age: 20
Weight: N/A
Weapon: Gunblade
 
History: After 4 different scans the family history has been found. Below listed is the DNA patterns detected inside of him.
 
Father Side Mother Side
Grandfather: Laguna Loire (Alive) Grandfather: General Caraway (Alive)
Grandmother: Raine Loire (Dead) Grandmother: Julia Heartilly (Dead)
Father: Squall Leonhart (Alive) Mother: Rinoa Heartilly (Alive)
 
Notes: Third DNA sample found within the blood, unable to find a match for any person within the known database.
 
Laguna looked at the screen in shock, there had to be a mistake. He quickly looked to the aide and spoke quietly, “Are you sure this is all correct? 100 percent? If so how in the hell did he get here?” The aide just nodded and spoke, “Yes sir, this is 100 percent correct. They ran the test 4 times. We don't have much detail about his arrival but Commander Leonhart is waiting to catch him crossing the boarder.”
 
Laguna quickly opened a cell phone and hit a number as it quickly dialed and someone answered it, “It's me. Do not cross at Odel Lake, head west there is a gap in the mountains about 60 miles west of it. Use that to enter Esthar.” He said as he quickly hung up the phone. Now he would have to figure out how to exactly explain all of this to Squall without getting killed.
 
~Cars Traveling Towards Esthar~
 
Seifer snapped his cell phone shut as he shouted to the driver, “When you reach the mainland up here, head west for 60 miles and keep an eye out for a road system that goes through the gap in the mountains we will use it to enter Esthar.” He said quickly before just nodding to the others.
 
Allen decided to just lean back and closes his eyes and rest abit, knowing his body needed it in case they should have to fight. He fell asleep a few minutes later as Quistis leaned up against him and yawned, falling asleep a few minutes later herself as the car drove, as Seifer let a smirk come across his face.