Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Momiji's Ecchi Story: a.k.a. It's All About The Shota! ❯ Thank you Kyo ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Fruits Basket.
 
Me: Ayane Isozaki; this is my first yaoi fan fiction so please be patient with me. ^^;;
 
Couples: Momiji/Kyo Kyo/Yuki Kyo/Shigure Akito/Momiji
 
Warning: This will have Yaoi; if you don't like it don't read this, you have been warned.
There will also be violence, language and OOC too so if you don't like it like I said don't read.
But other than that hope you like the story. ^^
 
Info: When you see * it means I'm talking about a flash back.
My friends gave me the Idea of making the kyo/momi pairing. >.<
Were kind of strange.
 
 
Chapter 1: Thank you Kyo
 
 
“Kyo”, Momiji called out.
“What” the cat yelled out. Momiji holds out a present for Kyo.
“It's a gift for you”, Momiji said while blushing.
“What for?” said the very inpatient cat.
“No reason…I just wanted to thank you for the other day”, Momiji said still blushing.
 
* “Look at the cute little girl over there how about we go say hi, Koiji”
“Sure thing Katoru, the boy named Koiji responded as he starts walking up to Momiji. So what's your name cutie; little girls showed be in doors not a alley were you may get hurt”, Koiji says with a sly smile on his face.
“I'm a boy”, Momiji says shacking in fear of this unknown boy he was talking to; he had red hair and green eyes, looked the same age as Yuki and Kyo also the other known as Katoru had black hair and violet eyes and also seems the same age as Yuki and Kyo.
“ That's even better, I like boys more anyway especially a cute little one like yourself”.
“Thank…you”, Momiji says still shacking.
“There's no reason to be afraid of me we're just going to have a little fun with you”, Koiji gives a wicked laugh and shoves his hand in Momiji's pants.
“Don't have too much fun with him, I'm next after you”, Katoru says being a tad impatient.
“ Wait your turn, he's all mine now”, Koiji says still exploring the insides of Momiji's pants. Momiji can't help but give out a loud moan as he starts to get hard.
 
“What the hell is that”, Kyo shouts as he's walking through the forest after he hears Momiji's load moan (not knowing its him of course.) So he starts running till he finds were the sounds are coming from.
 
“I bet you like this don't you”; Koiji says staring at the rabbit.
 
“Who the hell are you? Get your hands of off him or else your going to have to deal with me”.
“Kyo, you've come to help me”, Momiji shouts with glee.
 
“I'm going to kick your ass till it hurts for you to shit your pants, Kyo says with his head held high. He charges at the to boys and punch them so hard that they flew off into the sky. Serves them right for even thinking of touching you, so are you okay Momiji”.
 
“Yes, I'll be fine, thanks to you, Momiji said looking into Kyo's eyes.
“ No problem, just don't get all sappy on me okay, Kyo mumbles as he starts to blush just a little. “ Let me send you back home”.
Momiji grabs Kyo's hand and the go to the main house. “ Thank you Kyo you were lots of help, Momiji says with a huge smile. Then gives Kyo a quick kiss on the cheek and goes inside. Kyo just stands the blushing and later on goes back to Shigure's house.
 
When Kyo gets back home It's dark out and heads for bead without anyone asking him why he was gone so long since the could see he was very tired. All Kyo could dream about was Momiji. He only thinks of coddling and kissing Momiji, which seemed odd since he's never thouth, these things about his little cousin. He just couldn't wait to see Momiji, since he was the only thing on Kyo's mind. *
 
“I had no problem helping you Momiji, if you're in trouble I'll be glad to help, Kyo said while his face is turning red.
Kyo looked in side the package to see the unthinkable…there was nothing inside just an empty box.
“There's nothing inside, Momiji”, Kyo seemed to have a very puzzled look on his face.
“Who said the present was in the box”, Momiji winks at Kyo.
“Momiji you're not acting yourself”.
“After yesterday I haven't been myself, I can only think of you Kyo”. “This might sound strange Kyo-kun, but…I want you in my pants.
(Kyo) O.o;;
 
Well hope you liked Chapter 1 I'll make to as soon as I can since school is over on 05/17/05 for me. ^-^
And don't forget to review and tell me what you think.
 
~Ayane~