Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Momiji's Ecchi Story: a.k.a. It's All About The Shota! ❯ Kyo and Momiji's Fun ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Fruits Basket.
Warning: Contains Yaoi and Language.
Me: Ayane Isozaki
 
Chapter 2: I want you Kyo.
“I had no problem helping you Momiji, if you're in trouble I'll be glad to help, Kyo said while his face is turning red.
Kyo looked in side the package to see the unthinkable…there was nothing inside just an empty box.
“There's nothing inside, Momiji”, Kyo seemed to have a very puzzled look on his face.
“Who said the present was in the box”, Momiji winks at Kyo.
“Momiji you're not acting yourself”.
“After yesterday I haven't been myself, I can only think of you, Kyo”. This might sound strange Kyo-kun, but…I want you in my pants".
(Kyo) ---> O.o;;
“Momiji…I…I, Kyo just kept on stammering he couldn't believe what Momiji was saying.
“Kyo I know you want to, just come here, I don't care what you do to me. ;o
“ I…cant”, Momiji starts to crawl over to Kyo and grabs on to his shirt. Kyo's face gets even more red then it was a few seconds ago. But Kyo can't help himself, he grabbed Momiji's arm and brought him closer.
“Kyo, I knew you couldn't help yourself.
“You know Momiji, you seemed like a nice and innocent kid, but I guess I was wrong about that; you're one horny little basterd”, Kyo said with a little chuckle.
“You could say I have a dirty mind I just don't show it, sometimes I can be like Haru, My personality changes a few times. But lets stop the chat and have some fun if you're up for it”.
“I couldn't be anymore ready”, Kyo was about to take Momiji's clothes of till he stops him.
“Kyo, wait, what I really want right now is for you to give me a blowjob”.
“Wow, you really are horny”. :o
“Yeah I should be a play boy bunny”.
“You should but right now you're my bunny.”
Kyo pulls down Momiji's pants and boxers and opens his eyes very wide.
“Kyo, what did you expect, that there were muffins down there or something”.
“No, I…just assumed you'd be…smaller.
“Ha, Kyo you make make laugh. Now start sucking or this will get violent.
“What could you possibly do”? Momiji starts searching in his pockets for something till her pulls out a whip.
“If I'm not satisfied I'll hit you with my whip till I'm pleased”.
Kyo O.o;; Kyo quickly runs off to Momiji pushes him into the wall, grabs onto his thighs and licks Momiji's shaft. You could hear loud squeaky sounds from Momiji; thank god Shigure and the others are gone for the day. Kyo would then put Momiji's whole cock in his mouth and pumps it in fairly slow.
“Kyo what in the world do you think your doing, Momiji starts to shout at Kyo, I know you can go a heck of a lot faster than that”.
“Heh, if you want me to go faster I'll do just that. Kyo goes so fast Momiji can barley breath.
“Kyo-kun…you don't know how good this feels”, Momiji says gasping for air and moaning like there was no tomorrow.
“I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, but would you mind if we go just a little farther and…”
You don't even have to say it Kyo, if sex is what you want then I'll be glad to please you, but first your going to need to take your clothes off unless you know how to have sex with your pants on”. >.<
Kyo takes his shirt off but seems to be having problems with unbuttoning his shorts.
“You want some help”. <Insert anime water drop> Momiji seems to be taking pleasure with doing this simple task.
But before his pants fall to the ground Kyo's door opens to see Yuki staring at Kyo and Momiji with huge eyes.
“Um…what's going on here”? O.O;;
 
 
Hope you liked this chapter I'll try to update as much as I can.
And write more also, my story is to short. >.<
 
Ayane