Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Momiji's Ecchi Story: a.k.a. It's All About The Shota! ❯ Hi Yuki ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Fruits Basket.
Me: Ayane Isozaki/Girl/
Warning: Yaoi and Language
Note: I can't help but make Momiji just a tad bit perverted. He's just more entertaining that way!
 
 
Chapter 3: Hi…Yuki
 
“You want some help”. Insert anime water drop Momiji seems to be taking pleasure with doing this simple task.
But before his pants fall to the ground Kyo's door opens to see Yuki staring at Kyo and Momiji with huge eyes.
“Um…what's going on here”? O.O;;
“Hi Yuki, want to join us”! Momiji says in a high voice raising his hands in the air. Yuki gives him an odd look and Kyo punches Momiji on the head.
(Kyo's inner thoughts) `This is odd Momiji's personality changed back to the way it usually is in just a mere second.'
“Wah, Kyo's being mean to me!” (Momiji's inner thoughts) `Hope Yuki falls for this.'
Then Momiji turns around to look at Kyo without Yuki seeing him, and winks at Kyo making it obvious that he's just trying to trick Yuki.
“Yuki what the hell are you doing in my room, and you weren't you with Shigure and Tohru; you should have been gone all night.”
“It's none of your business stupid cat, but Shigure and Tohru never told me Ayame was going to be with us so I left; But they will be gone the rest of the day and even longer, two days tops around 8:00 P.M. Now answer me what are you two doing.”
“It's so obvious, but a dumb rat like you could never…” Momiji interrupts Kyo by running over to Yuki and giving him a deep kiss on the lips, which leaves Kyo speechless.
“You never excepted my offer Yuki to join Kyo and I”.
“Mo…Mo…Momiji…wha…what are you doing?”
“Shut up!” Yuki steps back a little shocked at Momiji's behavior.
“Forget Momiji, I'd never even think of fucking that damn rat!”
“I can change that”. Momiji runs downstairs rubbishing through the refrigerator. “I knew it,” Momiji says holding up two bottles of beer in the air. “I knew Shigure would have left this in here. Momiji runs back upstairs but stops at the door to see Yuki pinning Kyo to the wall giving him kisses on his neck with Kyo rubbing Yuki's ass.
(Momiji's inner thoughts) `Guess I didn't need this, but I'll hold on to this just incase'.
(After Momiji went downstairs)
(Yuki's inner thoughts) `Kyo looks so hot. What am I saying it's that stupid cat I'm talking about?
Yuki starts walking over to Kyo even though he telling himself to stop, but his body has other plans.
“What so you want rat”.
“You”. (Yuki's inner thoughts) `Did I just say that out loud'?Yuki shoves Kyo to the wall.
“What the he…” Kyo's stopped by Yuki licking his lips. Yuki then starts playing with Kyo's hair. Kyo can't help but slip his hand under Yuki's shirt.
“If Momiji can have you why can't I”?
“But I thought you hated me”. Yuki then starts to land soft kisses on Kyo lips.
“Does it look like I hate you”?
“No, but…”
“Then shut up and kiss me.” Yuki raps his arms around Kyo and shoves his tongue down Kyo's throat. Kyo then grabs Yuki ass as Yuki stars kissing and nipping and Kyo's neck. Kyo makes loud panting noises while Yuki (still kissing Kyo's neck) and lets his pants fall to the floor.
/End flash back/
Looks like there having fun. Maybe I should join them but this is interesting to watch. The cat and rat together…howcute. Momiji says still spying on the duo.
“Yuki, take it all off”.
“Sure, but could you help me.”
“Um…okay” Kyo stammers blushing just a tad.
“No need to be shy Kyo”. Kyo slowly stats unbuttoning Yuki shirt then takes his boxers off. Now he's blushing a dark red. Yuki just laughs and quickly pulls off the cats' own boxers. Kyo gets even redder in the face, to even think that was possible. Momiji just keeps hiding but can't help but giggle from the look on Kyo's face.
“It's seems that little Momiji was enjoying are little predicament. So long have you been hear Momiji”.
Momiji then comes out of the shadows “Long enough to see how much of a uke Kyo is, who would have ever thought”.
“What do you boys say to have a little threesome”? But before Yuki and Kyo could answer they heard the phone ring.
“Who could that be”, they all said in unison.
I'll update as soon as I can. >.<
Ayane