Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Momiji's Ecchi Story: a.k.a. It's All About The Shota! ❯ Um Hi Tohru ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Me: Ayane Isozaki/female
Couple in this chapter: Ayame/Shigure
Disclaimer: I do not own Fruits Basket and never will.
Warning: Contains Yaoi and lemon, don't like it don't read.
Credit: My friend Lettuce2005 helped me with this chapter. ^-^
 
Chapter 4: Um…Hi Tohru
 
Meanwhile, at the Beach Resort where Tohru, Aaya, and Shigure are, the party was just getting started…
“Ayame-Kun, Shigure-Sama, I'm going to the store I'll be back soon”.
“Okay Tohru dear, please don't be to long, we'll miss you.” Ayame says while standing quite close to Shigure.
“Don't worry I'll be back soon.” Tohru bows with an innocent smile and leaves to go shopping.
“I love Tohru and all but I'm so glad we can finally be alone Aaya, we can enjoy our time alone.” Shigure says holding on to Ayame tightly while rubbing his back slowly.
“Gure-san you are quite the pervert aren't you.”
“How could you think such things, I just want to express my deepest feelings for you,” Shigure says with a slight fake tear come down his face.
“It's sad that Yuki didn't want to come he could have joined in on the fun, I'll never know if he's good in bed; anyway why don't we leave this room and go to yours Gure-san.”
“You go and wait for me, I have to do something,” Shigure shoving Ayame in the other direction.
Later after Shigure's done with what ever he's doing he quickly rushes to his room.
“I'm back Aaya”. Shigure seems to be looking around to see Aaya was preparing for Shigure's arrival. Ayame put flower petals everywhere and lit candles.
“Aww you did this all for me, I feel so special.”
“Yep”. Ayame reaches his hand to Shigure's face and puts it closer to his own. Shigure leaps on to Ayame and kisses him deeply. Shigure starts unbuttoning Ayame's shirt as Ayame takes the sash of Shigure's kimono Shigure then rushes to unzip Ayame pants as they get thrown to the floor with Shigure's kimono. Then they hear the door open and hide in the darkest spot in the room.
“Don't worry Ayame, when I was gone the time before I came in here I made a note so if Tohru did come she would not know we were not here,” Shigure whispers.
“Were does she think were going to be?”
“The beach, were else.”
“Were is Shigure-Sama and Ayame-Kun?” Tohru looks around till she cheeks on the living room table to see a note. “ Aaya and I are at the beach so don't worry about us Tohru dear. Love, Shigure. So they're at the beach, I should go look for them I need help with unpacking these bags. I hope I won't be a bother.” Tohru then walks outside to start looking for the two men who just happened to be indoors.
“Aaya we should at least have some fun before Tohru returns.”
“Shigure, what if she comes back?”
“Trust me, that beach is packed she'll b there for a while.”
“I'll trust you on this one Gure-san.”
Shigure leaps on top of Ayame and stroking his stomach, he couldn't help himself Ayame had such warm soft skin. Ayame begins to moan and shiver from how cold Shigure's hands are but it still felt real great. Ayame then finds a way to get on top of Shigure. Ayame slides his tongue down Shigure's body. He starts from his lips to his abdomen till he reaches Shigure's large penis Ayame just stops. He just giggles while Shigure grows very impatient. “Aaya, Shigure starts to whine, please do continue”. But Ayame just goes back up to Shigure's face and smiles. “ It's so fun to tease you, Ayame says with a seductive wink.
 
“Where could those to be there so were to be seen? Oh my gosh I totally forgot about the food! The ice creams going to melt soon if I don't reach the hotel,” Tohru starts heading back after she's done spazzing out. “ Maybe if I'm lucky the boys are back in the hotel room.”
 
“Ayame, have I ever told you how sexy you look in the dark.”
“You're just saying that to get a blow job.”
“That's true, but you really are one sexy man.” Shigure then finds his way back on top of Ayame while Ayame wraps his legs around Shigure. Ayame starts nipping at Shigure's ears as Shigure starts fondling with Ayame's penis and they soon start to kiss each other roughly till the bed room door open they hear Tohru say, “I'm…back”. Ayame has wide eyes and Shigure just smiles and says, “Um…hi Tohru, are you done with getting the groceries.”
 
Sorry this took so long for me to write. I had a little writer's block.
Well, I'll make sure the next chapter is done faster, if you make lots of reviews.
 
~Ayane~