Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Only One ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Only One
 
A/N: :sigh: I'm sorry this chapter's out really extremely late…I think I forgot about it; lots of things going on. :(
 
As I was said in my previous chapter, I'm probably not going to update after July 13, because I'm going to China.
 
However, I have stopped listening to FMA and DDR music, and have started to go on a Fruits Basket rampage, so luckily (for this story, anyways), the characters won't be so off. Yay!
 
I think I'm going to do the thank you's up here this time, just because I feel like it. I've reached 50 reviews!! WOOT! Hell, I've reached 60 reviews!!
 
Lain: Haha, lol. Thanks for the review, I'm glad you were happy with the cliffy. I didn't really plan it…
 
Melui: YAY! I know…it's different, isn't it? But not that different, is it? I mean…Tohru only has a kid…
 
LadyKayannedra: If you go to the previous chapter, at the bottom there should be a link to my Mediaminer post on Only One. That one has the hentai version. :smiles: If it's not there, or it's not working, email me and I can just send it to you in an email.
 
deadlyanimals (anonymous): Eh. I suppose I do like fluff, but not really. It's just easier to write, I guess (just ask my friends). I'm only visiting my relatives in China; I'm not moving. It's only for a month too, so it won't be too long. Unfortunately, I won't be able to update after I come back b/c tennis starts right after, and I have to have a birthday party, get ready for school (which starts like a week after I get back…), etc. Sorry.
 
cowgirlkitten2000: Yea…in my mind, she's adorable as hell (in a totally good way).
 
anime59: No, this is gunna stay a Yukiru fic (as much as it kills me to write it). I would have made it a Kyoru in the end, but I want to live longer than 14 yrs. :P
 
ILOVEInuyasha07: Whee! 4 reviews! Woot, thanks. Once again, it's gunna stay a Yuki/Tohru fic. I still think that Kyo goes better w/ Tohru, but that's just plain old me…
 
3xThreat: No, you're reviewer 50!! YAY!! And thanks!
 
Kairen Goddess of the Night: Any review is good; who cares if it's late!! Lol, you really think this is how they'd act? Wow…thanks.
 
Leprechaun reborn: Lmfao, maybe it is. Glad you could understand Anai, and I'm quite glad I kinda got the baby talk down; it was a little hard trying to figure out how to spell some of them…
 
Also, thanks to:
 
Swatgirl411 . Samantha (anonymous) . star-shimmered-dragon . Tywell (anonymous). Crazy For Bakura . Anime master Inu . Yukimi Daimouru . kishe . Kusabi
 
Also, for those of you who care, who wants me to write a Fruits Basket birthday fic for my birthday in August? I wrote an Inuyasha one last year, so it's only fair I write a Fruits Basket one this year. Warning though: It's going to be Kyoru, since I like that pairing better than this one (no offense to Yukiru lovers).
 
Holy dooly, a page for the author's notes…gaak, sorry! BUT I PASSED NMI IN REVIEWS!! AWESOME!
 
Chapter 6
 
Anai, to be frank, was extremely confused, even for an almost two year old. `I don gots a daddy…' Was one of the only thoughts going in her head. The other one, `Huh?', was much simpler, so she voiced it
 
“Huh?”
 
Tohru, who was expecting much more than just a simple one worded phrase, almost fainted.
 
“Ahma? Who im?” She asked once again, pointing to Yuki.
 
“Anai, I know this is hard to get, but Yuki-kun's your daddy. Remember how mommy said that your daddy was somewhere else? Well, here he is!” Tohru explained one more time enthusiastically. But when Anai didn't return her enthusiasm, she started to panic.
 
“Anai? Oh no…I shouldn't have done this, now she probably hates me because I lied to her, and now you probably hate me too because I kept this from her and kept her from you and-“ She was cut off something warm pressed to her lips.
 
Yuki's hand, to be more precise.
 
"Tohru, I'm sure your…I mean, our daughter is not mad at you; her mind is probably just digesting this information. It is a bit much for a two year old, after all. And as for me, why would I be mad at you?" Yuki answered her question with a soft smile.
 
Tohru, immensely comforted by his words, smiled a small, unsure smile. "…Really?" Yuki nodded, looking her in the eyes. Mesmerized, Tohru stared back.
 
"…Ahma…?" Anai's light tugging on her sleeve pulled her out of her trance (thus ending his), and looked down to her daughter.
 
"Yes Anai?"
 
"…Is he weally my daddy? Cu ahma se dat I don gots one…" Anai said with a questioning face, head tilted to the side.
 
"…Yup!" Tohru said with a smile. Anai's eyes widened, her young brain finally registering the fact. Excited, she stood up wobbily and ran with her little legs to the other side of her ahma and promptly jumped into his lap.
 
"I daaadddyyy!!" She giggled. "Oo my daaaddyyy, ight?"
 
Yuki, not expecting her actions, froze before smiling. "…Yea, I'm your daddy." Anai giggled before cuddling up on his chest the way a little two year old can.
 
"I wike oo." She told her daddy.
 
:poof!:
 
--
 
Humming his "high school girls" song, Shigure was about to head into his room when a squeal echoed through the house. Confused, he was about to check it out when he noticed that it came from Tohru's room. Now, Shigure may be a curious person, and he may be a person who does not mind his own business, but he does know when to be respectful and not butt in, despite what Yuki or Lucky Kyo say.
 
 
Okay, so he may not have a great way of showing it, but yes, the knowledge is there. Barely, but there nonetheless.
 
--
 
"Ahma! Ook!! A mousie! Iths o coot!!" Anai giggled at her daddy. "Heehee, i daddy. Heehee." Smiled a toothless grin at the mouse, who was, to say the least, surprised at her daughter's shock, or lack thereof. Yuki looked at Tohru, expecting an answer, perhaps on along the lines of "yes, I told of your curse to her."
 
"I think maybe she figured it out when Shigure hugged me a month ago…" Tohru shrugged, confused also.
 
Nodding in understanding, he was about to tell her so when:
 
:poof:
 
Another squeal. Two, actually.
 
 
"You can look now." Yuki informed to the two individuals. Tohru nodded and did so, removing her hand from Anai's eyes.
 
"Daddy, I wanna pay. Pay?" She asked cutely, waddling up to him with her hands outstretched. Yuki smiled and picked her up and carried her, all the while answering "Of course."
 
"Hey Anai, wanna go outside? I bet you want to go to the park." Tohru asked, standing up also.
 
"UH HUH!!" Anai nodded her head vigorously. "Can we go, daddy, mommy, can we? Peez?"
 
"Come on."
 
--
 
Once they entered the park, Anai almost immediately jumped out of her daddy's arms and ran to the playground where she was joined with her fellow two year olds and one year olds.
 
Knowing her-no, their daughter was safe, Tohru walked along side Yuki safe, albeit a bit uncomfortable.
 
Yuki, on the other hand, was absolutely nervous, his thoughts running.
 
'This is the perfect time to tell her, you idiot! TELL HER!! TELL HER!!'
 
Taking a deep breath, he forced his thoughts into the back of his mind and grabbed her hand. Tohru, surprised, looked over at him before smiling and looking forward again.
 
"…Tohru?"
 
"Huh? Yea?" Tohru asked, looking back at him, smiling.
 
"…"
 
"Yuki?"
 
"………Never mind. We should probably get back to Anai."
 
"…A-alright." Tohru smiled and looked away, feeling disappointed. Yuki noticed, and squeezed her hand in assurance, almost as if saying "it's not you, don't worry." And Tohru, getting the message, sent one back. "I know. When you're ready."
 
--
 
He watched as they walked together, a happy family. The smallest was giggling, carried by her father; his cousin.
 
Jealousy raged through him; he couldn't help it. He wanted, desperately, to be in his cousin's spot. With her. With them.
 
It was raining where he was. Hard.
 
--
 
A/N: Okay, I hope this is good enough for you guys. Last one till maybe September. :sad face: At least this ending a/n is short (since the top one was incredibly long; the longest yet).