Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ What I Love About You ❯ True Motives ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

What I Love About You
All characters are (c) Natsuki Takaya
No like, no read.
ENJOY :3
 
 
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT YOU- ch.7
 
 
"What's this? You brought a friend?" said the man.
"Momiji, who is this?" Haru asked.
"That's the guy who raped me..." I answered. The man approached us and looked mad. I was shaking and tighten my grip on Haru's hand. He smiled at me as if to say 'it's okay'.
"I'm gonna break that pretty face!" said the man gripping Haru's collar. He released me and high kicked him in the jaw. The man was out. He hit the ground and didn't move. He was slowly framed in a puddle of blood.
"Haru, is he gone? Is the bad man gone?" I asked. Haru took me in his arms and kissed my cheek.
"He's gone," he whispered sweetly, "there's nothing there to be afraid of anymore."
"Momiji, are you alright? Can you sit up?" I heard a voice.
"Did you hear that?" I asked Haru.
"Hear what?"
"Momiji?!"
"That!"
"Nope..." I saw Haru beginning to fade.
"Wait! Haru, I'm not done......"
 
I woke up.
So, it really was a dream...
"Momiji, are you alright? You sleep like the devil!" Hiro said.
"I saw him... I didn't want to wake up yet!" I yelled hitting my pillow. "It's not fair!"
"A...are you having those dreams again?" Hiro said.
"What?"
"Those dreams... about Haru..."
"How did you know?"
"I can hear you... you scream out his name."
"Are you serious?"
"Yes."
"Hiro... what happened? What do you know about Haru?!"
"...Nothing. How could I know? We weren't really that close... not that close at all..." Hiro looked angry.
"What's wrong?" I asked him.
"Nothing! Okay?" He yelled. "Anyway... it's morning so I thought I should wake you up."
I looked over to my alarm clock. 8:30?! He woke me up this early for no reason?!
 
------
----------------
 
HIRO
 
I wanted to ask how he managed to sleep last night... but maybe I shouldn't bring up last night. Momiji sat, rather painfully looking, on the couch eating cereal.
"Hey! Pick those up!" I yelled pointing at the spilled flakes of cereal on the couch.
"Whoops..." said Momiji who shoveled them up with his spoon and tossed them back in the bowl.
There is a reason I come here everyday. It's not because I expect anything out of it, and it's not because messy houses bug me. It's because of... her.
She would always say how refine and gallant Momiji is. She said I always acted like a "tough guy" with no manners and no heart. But it's not true. I love her... I love Kisa.
"You know, Hiro. I love you but you could act a little nicer to people. Like Momiji, who is always nice and never seems to have a bad day." Kisa said.
"Kisa... I'm not Momiji." I said.
"It's not that I want you to BE him... just more... LIKE him."
"Why? What's wrong with how I am?"
"Nothing..." Kisa looked away. I grabbed her shoulder and spun her around.
"Kisa, what's bothering you so much?" She looked sad and forlorn.
"Hiro, I think we should take a break..." she wept.
"What? But why?" I was shaking. I never thought something like this would ever happen.
"I just... I don't want to be in a relationship right now... I'm sorry."
"Yea right! You just rather be with Haru, am I right?!" She turned around and looked at me with angry eyes. I received a slap on the face as punishment for my resentment.
"Why would you say something like that?" she yelled.
"I don't know! Maybe because he cares so much about you, he has manners; he's nice to you..." I could've went on and on about made up excuses for why she would like him, but I stopped so I wouldn't make myself look like a bigger idiot.
"Hiro... I can't believe you!" she shouted and stormed out.
And that was the last time I've seen her in 2 weeks.
 
"w-what're you doing here?!" Momiji quickly tried to cover up the indecentness of his boxers.
"I'm here to help."
"Help?"
That's what I told him. That I was here to help. I just left out the part as to WHO I was really helping…
I was helping us, me and Kisa. She was the one person I would fight for and fight for and never give up on. But seeing her give up on me… even temporarily… really hurt.
`I should differ myself', I thought. I want to be someone Kisa can love no matter the circumstance. I want to be her prince.
If Kisa wants me to be more quixotic… then I'll learn from him.
Though, my first impression of Momiji's living space was surprising. How could someone of his chivalry be so… messy?
If I want to become the man Kisa will love, then I'll have to suffer the torment of cleaning this dump.
My actions may not be clear to other people… but trust me… this feels right.
 
A/N:
Hope this clears up all the Hiro confusion… be grateful I'm writing in my conditions…
gure'slilinu
hey there! me again!
thanks for hoping. (not many people do)
very good chapie!
ya know it's kida ironic... momiji's the rabbit
and the rabbit's supposed to be the luckiest sign
on the chinese zodiac. and look what happens.
i'm thinkin' about going to you're site to see what happened to momi-chan.
well check you later!

hugs kisses and ale all 'round
gure's lil inu

(cough cough)
Ashesofthesage
Heh, weird. Yuss, yuss, if you like yiffy yaoi stuff please do.
SomeoneInThePastOfEarth
Very good!
I hope you update soon!

(The other girls had an appointment with my fist this morning. Hehehehe!)
Ashesofthesage
Lmao! Whats with that??
Hyacinthus
Oh no! =(

Poor Momiji-kun! This wasn't a very happy chapter =(

Here's to hopefully it'll get happier! Update soon!

Great job! =)
Ashesofthesage
Yea, I know…sorry. It'll get better, promise ;)
Slow Motion Runner
Ok, then, so Hiro's not a stalker, just a general annoyance. Silly me. It serves me right, I can't read half the chapters in the story as it is.

Later!
Ashesofthesage
No, Hiro's not a stalker. Hope this chapter cleared that up for you… and just because Hiro's Hiro shouldn't mean you have to skip his scenes… but who am I to say what you do. Thanks for reading anyway.
TheAnimeFreak14
Poor Momiji. Getting raped on the spot.
Where's Kyo or Haru when you need them?
But this is a great fic. Your a very talented
writer. I give you a 10 and $10,0,0 in cash.
And A Cookie.

Update Soon
Sayonara!
Ashesofthesage
Oooh a cookie!!!
unheard screams
>< noo!! poor poor poor momiji-kun! (although im not going to be much more merciful in my story-gah!) T.T whyyhyy? he soo innocent! oh haru, HE NEEDS YOU!! WHERE ARE YOUU!! :sobs:
Ashesofthesage
Lol. Love ya story by the way! Turnin out great!!!!
Sei Kou Ki
Where the heck is Haru? XD Is he lost again?

Love it!
Ashesofthesage
Lmao! No he's not lost…