Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ What she Did For Love ❯ Anger part 1 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 5: Anger
Warning: Adult situations and torture, if you don't like that kind of thing or anything like that then please don't read. I have warned you so I am not liable for any kind of suit against me. Also I have no money so yeah you wouldn't get anything off of me anyway!
Disclaimer: How many times do I have to say it, I do not own Fruits Basket or any of the Characters from the anime or manga, although I would like to!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
He could only hope that Tohru would survive.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The small group waited impatiently for Hatori and the others to arrive, the silence almost deafening. Kyo sighed and ran his fingers through his messy orange hair as he paced through the room, his eyes darted all over the room, and every sound made him jump. Arisa sat beside Shigure, her puffy red eyes never left Kyo's pacing form, her long fingers caressed the cool lead pipe, she held in her hands. Hana paced about the room, her dark soulless eyes took in the books that lined the shelves, her hands tightly clasped together. Yuki stood by the window and looked out, his expression thoughtful. The sunlight landed on him highlighting his ethereal beauty and made him look like a angel sent down from heaven. Finally the sound of a car engine came to their waiting ears and a collective sigh of relief escaped their lips. Soon they heard the sound of feet pounding the floor as someone ran down the hallway to the library door. The door was throw open and a young man with blond hair stood their smiling.
“Hello everybody!” squealed Momiji happily.
“Hello Momiji!” said Yuki as he turned to face the visitors. He smiled at Momiji's boundless energy, but it was a sad smile, and one filled with regret.
“Hello Shigure.” Said a deep voice from the doorway.
Shigure turned from where he sat to look at the door and the tall man who walked in. He nodded in greeting and smiled at the two children who accompanied him.
“Hello Kisa, hello Hiro.” Shigure said pleasantly.
Kisa smiled brightly at Shigure then looked around, her amber eyes searching. When she couldn't find the woman she was looking for her expression fell and she looked at her feet in disappointment. Hiro noticed her expression and glared at the group.
“Where is that stupid woman? Kisa wants to see her!” demanded the younger boy angrily.
“That's why we wanted to see you today.” Yuki said uneasily.
“Akito has Tohru.” Kyo said bluntly.
“Wh..what!” gasped the younger children their eyes wide.
Shigure watched Hatori closely, his expression guarded. He wasn't surprised when he showed no emotion to Tohru's fate, although he was scared.
`He knows something, and I would bet my life that he has a message from Akito.' He thought.
`Tohru went with Akito because he told her, supposedly, how to break the curse.” Yuki said sadly.
“And you knew Tohru, always wanting to save the world.” Kyo said softly.
“So why do we need to know? There's nothing we can do about it.” Hiro asked.
“I'm going to bring her back,” Kyo started. He gulped nervously when Arisa cleared her throat and Hana glared at him.
“I mean to say that we will bring her back.” Kyo amended hastily as he stretched out his arms to encompass the group.
Kisa looked at them her eyes wide and scared. She lightly bit her lip and seemed deep in thought.
“I'll help.” The rabbit stated softly. “She stood up for me, so now, I'll do the same for her.” Momiji finished his eyes flashed determinedly.
Hatori looked at the young man in amazement, he hadn't known that he little rabbit had that much fight in him. Hatori looked at Shigure and found the dog watching him intently and almost cringed.
“I'll fight to!” Kisa exclaimed suddenly. The others looked at her and she blushed prettily.
“She helped me when no one else could, both her and Yuki, so now I'll do what I can.”
Arisa smiled and threw her arm around the younger girl and laughed.
“Well squirt, you'll be a good fighter.”
“It seems Tohru touched many lives.” Said Hana as she walked over.
“I'll help to,” Hiro said reluctantly. “But its only so I can protect Kisa!” he said blushing.
“Hatori you've been awfully quiet, what are you hiding?” asked Shigure.
Hatori sighed and pulled the video from his pocket, his face expressionless. Silently he handed it to Kyo.
“This is not something for the children to see, we'll step out.”
“Kyo you should know this is from Akito.” Said Hatori sadly.
He grabbed the youngest children and pulled them out, his heart ached for Kyo, he would see the one who he loved being hurt by the man what ruled their lives.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Kyo looked at the tape in his hands and took a deep breath. He was scared, he didn't know what it contained but it was from Akito, so it definitely wouldn't be good. He looked at the others in the room, then back at the tape in his hands his expression unreadable. Finally, he took the tape over to the TV and placed it in the VCR before he could change his mind. He then pushed the play button. . .
 
A/N: Please don't kill me for that cliffy! I hope you like that chapter and please tell me what you think, PLEAE REVIEW! I will beg if need be! Thanks for reading and I am sorry that it took so long to update, school has been so hectic and I haven't had time to write until recently so I'll try to update more often. See you in the next chapter and don't forget review!