Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ What she Did For Love ❯ Anger Part II ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 6: Anger Part II
Disclaimer: Ok by now you should all know this but I have to say it anyway here goes, I do not own Fruits Basket or any of the characters associated with that manga. Although, I do own the plot of this story.
Warning: The usual, graphic scenes, angst, rape, that kind of thing. If you don't like that kind of thing the you don't need to read and if you read any way and get mad not my fault I warned you.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Finally, he took the tape over to the TV and placed it in the VCR before he could change his mind. He then pushed the play button. . . .
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The TV buzzed to life and slowly focused on a young, dark haired man. He was sitting in a leather chair, his cold eyes locked onto the camera. He smiled a cold smile as his hands stroked a familiar looking whip. Kyo growled deep in his throat at the sight of Akito, his eyes filled with rage.
“Hello my little monster, how are you?” asked Akito in a sweet voice.
“As you probably know , I have Tohru,”
Kyo growled low in his throat as his heart pounded inside his chest like a hammer. He heard Arisa growl and could feel Hana's anger rise at Akito's cocky voice.
“I know you are probably not watching this alone, and so I say hello for the rest of you watching this,” Akito continued.
“Tohru came to me of her own free will, she thought that if she did, that she could break the curse.” Akito laughed harshly his eyes lit up insanely.
“The bastard!” growled Kyo.
“She thought that she could free you, that impudent child. In a few moments you will see your precious savior. I just wanted to let you know that this will happen to anyone who thinks that they can break the curse.”
`So I was right, he did trick her!' thought Shigure angrily.
Suddenly, the screen changed, it was filled with the image of Tohru. Her limp body was held up by the chains on her wrists, her clothing in tatters. The focus backed up some and allowed the horrified group to see the gaping lash marks on her back and shoulders. Kyo heard Arisa sob and Hana's anger build even more. Kyo glanced over at Yuki to see his reaction, and found the other man pale and shaking.
Yuki couldn't believe the obvious cruelty of Akito's actions, what could have caused him to be this way? Yuki struggled to swallow the bile in his throat as he continued to watch the TV. He could feel Kyo's gaze on him but he couldn't look at him.
The screen suddenly went back to Akito, only this time he was in the room with Tohru. He smiled and reached out to the helpless, naked girl. She was chained spread eagle on the floor, her body open to the world. Akito looked into the camera and smiled as he touched the delicate brown curls between Tohru's thighs.
Kyo growled, his eyes flashed with unconceivable rage as Akito touched Tohru.
`How dare he touch what is mine!' screamed Kyo silently. He was unaware of the small group staring at him as he watched the TV silently.
“My little monster, this… this is for you.” Whispered Akito softly.
He lowered his pants and mounted the struggling girl, causing her to scream in agony as he ripped her and pinched her already torn flesh.
“My Kami! That monster!” cried Arisa brokenly.
Kyo didn't say anything, he couldn't, all he heard was Tohru's screams of pain and Akito's guttural groans as he pumped within her. Kyo was filled with a murderous rage, his fists clenched at his sides, his eyes narrowed to mere slits. The screen switched again, only this time it has only Tohru in the room, she had been freed, and she cowered in the corner of her room, her body shaking.
Suddenly, she looked up, straight into the camera, and Kyo noticed her normal warm eyes had changed. They became cold, hard, and angry as she stared into the camera. She stood and walked shakily over to the camera.
“Kyo… I have a feeling that he is going to send this to you,” Tohru said quietly her voice raw from her screams.
“Don't worry about me, you're free, go.” Tohru turned and started to walk away.
“Kyo just so you know, I love you, for you. I will always love you. I would never go back and change my decision. I knew that I might and most likely would be going to my own death but… I wanted to save you.” Tohru finished brokenly as she turned to smile at the camera. With that smile the real Tohru seem to come out and her eyes warmed with love.
Then, the screen went black and the tape seemed to be finished. Arisa looked at the orange haired boy and found him crying silently into his hands.
`I failed her… I failed her… but all she wanted was to save me… me!' thought the Neko angrily.
“Kyo…” started Shigure as he reached out to touch Kyo's shoulder.
Kyo shrugged him off and looked at the small group his eyes murderous.
“That…bastard…will pay…if …it's the last…thing I…ever… do!” ground out Kyo as his eyes glistened.
Shigure looked at the ground as his arm fell back to his side. He could only agree with Kyo, what Akito had done, was very, very wrong. Arisa looked at the boy who obviously loved her friend her own gaze murderous her hands gripped the lead pipe so tightly that her knuckles were white.
“What's next?” she asked quietly.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
A/N: So sorry about taking so long to update, I have been really bogged down with school and with family issues. I hope that I can update more often now but we will have to see. Oh and please give me more reviews I LOVE them. Oh and if you have any ideas then please tell me because I kind of have writers block to and ideas are welcomed and encouraged! See you next time.