Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ What she Did For Love ❯ Together at Last Part I ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 10: Together At Last Part I
Warning: Hello again I just wanted to let you know that there will most likely be a lemon in this chapter or may be in the next one, depends on how I feel. There also may be torture or character death.
Disclaimer: No I do not own Fruits Basket or anything affiliated with it….all that I do own is the plot to this story. Plus if I did own Fruits Basket then why the hell would I be writing fan fiction. Now on with the story!
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
“Tohru, we need to talk.” Kyo said hesitantly.
Tohru glanced up at the tan face before her and smiled softly as Kyo's words echoed around them. She slowly nodded her agreement because she couldn't seem to find the words.
“Why Tohru? Why did you let that bastard hurt you?” demanded Kyo desperately his misty eyes searching hers.
“Kyo you're not dumb, you should know why I did what I did.” Tohru replied softly her warm voice a whisper on the wind.
“Damn it just tell me! I have to know!” Kyo growled impatiently as he reached out and gently grasped her by the shoulders. He didn't want to hurt her, he had seen the beatings that she had received.
“I love you…” Tohru whispered softly her eyes downcast shyly.
Kyo nearly sighed in relief at her soft words. He looked down and smiled at Tohru's head for that was all he could see at the moment.
Tohru jumped at the feel of Kyo's rough hands as they gently pulled her closer to his warmth. She glanced up into his eyes and found herself captivated by the look in his eyes. His eyes were filled with tenderness and a emotion she could only say was love. Her eyes widened in shock as Kyo's face descended towards her own and she found herself leaning towards him, although ever mindful of the distance.
Kyo lowered his mouth to hers and lightly pressed his hungry lips against hers. He then found that just a light kiss wouldn't be enough. He gently nipped at the soft flesh, silently asking admittance, which she eagerly granted. He could feel her trembling under his fingers, he just wasn't sure if it was from fear or passion.
As soon as she opened to him, he whipped his tongue in, he dominated her mouth and tasted the sweet honey that was Tohru. He felt her body slowly begin to relax and felt her tongue rub against his and he almost groaned in pleasure.
Tohru felt as though she was being devoured by a hot flame, her body was on fire with passion, her every cell seemed to burn for Kyo, and she didn't mind a bit. She felt as though she were being taken over by him, as though her entire body was his to do what he wanted with. She was the puppet and he was the puppet master. She heard small whimpers of pleasure and knew that they were coming from her. Her hands clung to his broad shoulders as the kiss began to end, and she found herself slightly weak in the knees. Tohru sighed in contentment as Kyo's tongue withdrew form her mouth and his head rested heavily on her shoulder.
`Damn that man can kiss' thought Tohru weakly.
Kyo gasped and struggled or control, his body tight with tension, and passion raged through his blood. He felt on fire, every nerve ending in his body sensitized and ready to go.
`How can she do that with only one kiss?' Kyo wondered, then smiled wryly.
`Damn that was a hot kiss though!'
“Kyo?” croaked Tohru breathlessly. She was rewarded with a grunt from the direction of her shoulder. “Are you alright?”
“Yeah for the most part.” He grunted back.
`Well that's got to change.' Tohru thought mischievously.
Kyo almost had his body under control… until he felt Tohru's soft, small hands run up and down his back her nails lightly scratching.
`Damn it! She doesn't know what she does to me!' growled Kyo silently.
“Tohru stop.”
“Why? Isn't it helping?” she asked innocently.
“If you are trying to light me up then yes.”
“Good.”
Kyo couldn't say anything; he had never seen Tohru act this way and he didn't know what to do.
“What if I want to light you up?” finished Tohru boldly.
“Then you're doing a really good job of it!” snarled Kyo lovingly.
“But you really don't want to light me up right now.” Kyo said warningly.
“Why?”
“Because I want to take you on a bed the first time. Not on some hard cold ground.
“Then we might want to go and find somewhere where there is a bed.” Tohru said boldly.
Kyo smiled and nodded happily. He gently took her hand in his and began to lead the way back towards the house.
`She will be mine by morning.'
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
A/N: Please don't kill me!!!!! I just have to figure out what I want to do with the lemon scene. I promise that the next chapter will have a lemon in it and I still have to figure out what I want to do with Akito yet. I will try to update soon and please send me more and more reviews especially those with good advice on where to go and that kind of thing.
See you in the next chapter,
Fangsoffury08