Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Why Can't I Tell You ❯ The Change ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
It was just an ordinary day in the Shoma house. Shigure was in his room evading his publisest (as usual) Kyo was some sulking over the earlier fight with Yuki(got his but kicked again), and Tohru was in the yard hanging freshly washed clothes.
"Can i help with those Handa-san?" Yuki asked.

"Hmm? Oh! No Yuki that's okay I got it." Tohru said with a smile

'Oh Kami, there's that smile agian. Why does that one little thing effect me as it does? Those plump rose colorled lips.....that inviting smile just begging me to kiss her.. WHAT!!!! NO! NO! AND NO!' Yuki mentally salped himself. He shouldn't be think these things about Tohru.
Tohru was looking at Yuki this particllar time with worry all over her face. "Uhh...Yuki are you alright?

"Yes Handa-san, I'm fine." And he gave her one of his smiles that only she could get.

"Oh, Honda-san, I've been meaning to ask you a question." Now that Yuki wasn't thinking like that perverted cousin of his. 'Note to self, beat the perverted inu for ever being born.'

Tohru, who was now stairing at Yuki with worry still etched on her face.

"I was woundering," Yuki started, "why you have been leaving the house a lot lately and not coming back till late, i meen schools out and you're not working , i was just woundering if you didn't like living her any more?" Yuki finished with a sad look in his eyes>


"Oh how i could stair at thoughs eyes for ever, Kami, i love him so much, just mabey, mabey, NO! Once he finds out about me, that i'm not truely what he thinks he'll run away like every one else!

"Uhh, Handa-san?

"Oh! No! Its nothing like not not at all, i've just been going for walks that all, been doing alot of thinking....about you She said the last part to herself.

"Oh okay, i was woundering if you would like to help me at the secret base.?"

"EEEP!" That's all he hears as he saw Tohru who look like she had super speen or something, haning the rest of the clothes and rushing inside to put the basket away and was back at Yuki's Side before he could blink. "i'm going to have to asker how she does that. Just might help me get away for those creepy fan-club girls. Yuki shiverd at the thought of them.

As they wlaked to the secrect base, they talked about what had brought on the fight this morning between Yuki and Kyo, and why Shigure had to put his plublisist throught so much torture. The weather today was very nice. Tohru had changed witch, Yuki didn't notice at first, into some cut-off shorts and had a white tank-top on. When they got to the base, they picked the leek( poor kyo) and strawberries. Yuki was watering a few rows while Tohru was weeding. Then all of a sudden she stoped.

"Miss Honda, you alright?"

She just staired off as if she saw a ghost, Holding some thing that was under her clothes. Yuki quickly came to her side putting a hand on her should. "Miss Honda?"

Then Out a now where a red blur came flying by. Yuki atomaticlly stood in front of Tohru to protect her, when the red blur stopped in a tree. Yuki couldn't really see what it was, it looked human but didn't. Yuki was about to grab Tohru and run like hell to the house, when it spoke.

"Why sister, why are you hiding? Are you ashamed of the way you look?" Just then Yuki felt Tohru tense under his hand He turned to look at her and saw her staring at he creature with sad eyes.

"No." Tohru spoke softly "I'm not ashamed i just choose not to."

Yuki was stunned.

"Then why I ask, WHY! For the sake of freindship your other two friends know, why is he different? If he doens't except then he's not really a friend.

Yuki was totally confused now.

"NO! NOT BECAUSE OF FRIENDSHIP, BECAUSE OF LOVE. I LOVE HIM! L.O.V.E HIM!"

"THEN SHOW HIM HE NEEDS TO KNOW!

Yuki was floored by Tohru screem because that was so not Tohru but more floored about what she screemed. She loved him that made want to leap for joy but what was this thing she must show him. Nothing in this world would make him leave her, not Akito, some secret, nothing, not now that he new she would return the feelings he has for her.

Yuki's little inner celebration was put to a stop when he heard the creature yell how it was her brother he's asked later.

"THEN I'LL DO IT FOR YOU!"

And with that said the creature jumped out of the tree and went down to Tohru ripping the necklace of her neck and then vanishine into thin air.

First Yuki was stunned of the amazing speed this creature had. But then he relized, the creature went towards Tohru. Yuki turned on his heels to make sure Tohru was okay, what he say at first baffled him but also amazed him. Tohru was no longer Tohru see looked completely different, like an animal but yet human. All he saw was her hair was no longer brown but silver with gold streaks and her saw two ears on top of her head with gold tips.

He knelt down beside her to see if she was alright.

"Tohru, are you alright?"

Just then she screamed "DON"T LOOK AT ME!" With that she took off at lighting speed.

Yuki didn't know what to do. He knew she wasn't mad, she was afraid. That's when he knew what he had to do.

"TOHRU WAIT!!!!!" With that Yuki began to run after her hoping to talk to her tell her that HE LOVED HER!
Converting /tmp/phpi1ke1U to /dev/stdout