Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Wish for you on a Shooting Star ❯ Christmas Eve ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Fruits Baskets or any of the characters involved in it. I merely wish to portray my own ideas through the characters. Meaning: I no own, so you no sue.

Author's Notes: Hello again. I am going to be gone for this weekend so I wanted to do a bit more writing. This is a small chapter but I also have another chapter I did after this one. Not many notes on this. I know a lot of Japanese people aren't Christian and so shouldn't celebrate Christmas but a lot of cultures celebrate some kind of holiday in winter even if it's just winter solstice but since I know squat about any other holidays I used Christmas. Sorry. Also, in this it refers to Kyo's dad, at the end of the anime series Kyo calls his master father so when he says that he's not talking about his biological father. One last thing, I want to thank everyone out there who reviews. I know I don't say it enough but thank you. You help me to figure out if I'm keeping my characters in character, if I'm making any sense and other stuff like that. This was made for other people who enjoy Kyoru (kyo and tohru) or even Yugura (yuki/kagura) and it's because you inspire me I continue to write. SO thanks! Ok, that taken care of, enjoy!

Wish for you on a shooting star

* * * Lemon Warning * * *

Chapter 18: "Christmas Eve"

Tohru smiled as she sipped on the hot chocolate that set her body on fire. The steam bringing feeling back to her numb nose. She looked around the table at the others, Yuki, Kagura, and Kyo as they themselves tried warming up. Shigure was actually working on one of his novels ahead of time so he would tease the poor woman who was always teased by him saying he wasn't finished yet. Tohru knew when Hatori got back from the store he would fuss over her. They were only outside playing in the snow for maybe a half hour, but he would still worry. They had found out what was discussed at the meeting a couple days ago when Hatori said he was moving in. That permanently put Kyo in Tohru's room, which they didn't mind much as Kagura was pretty much staying there. She was fully recovered and working but was still staying with Shigure. One day she went to the main house and came back in Hatori's car with her small belongings and permanently moved into the guest room. Even though her relationship with Yuki was out in the open they still weren't real comfortable with the thought of sleeping together like Tohru and Kyo.

So now they had two new people living at Shigure's as the holiday of Christmas approached. She also had made it through her last semester and was almost all caught up with her work. She just had to stay strong through this last semester. Hatori was always checking on her and wanted to do weekly check-ups on her pregnancy. While she knew how important this baby was to the curse she still wished she and Kyo could have some alone time. She finished the last of her hot chocolate and rose.

"I was going to get a refill, would anyone else like some?"

"I would," said Kagura speaking up. "I can get it for you," she said beginning to rise.

"No, it's ok Kagura. I'm not totally useless yet, wait a few more months then I'll be happy to oblige." Kagura nodded feeling a bit ashamed. After hearing the news Hatori wasn't the only one after her about staying healthy and being careful. It went to the point where Tohru started crying and said she felt useless that they finally backed off but they sometimes they just seemed to forget.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"It's ok," Tohru said cutting her off and trying to lighten the mood. "Anyone else?" Yuki raised an empty cup as well. Tohru went into the kitchen and came back with a thermos of hot chocolate and refilled their mugs. She set the thermos in the middle of the table and glanced out the window. "Winter really snuck up on us this year, and Christmas too."

"Yeah seems like yesterday it was still fall and school was just starting," said Yuki wistfully.

"Yeah I remember my last year," Kagura spoke up. "It went by in a blur and before I knew it I was graduating. Speaking of which, what are you guys doing after graduation?"

"I applied to a few colleges and am hoping to get one here in Tokyo and stay here, maybe pick up a part time job if college isn't so bad."

"But how will you pay for college if you don't have a job," asked Tohru.

"Well all of the ones I applied to are too expensive anyway so I'll need scholarships and even after that I'll probably need a loan. So if I'm still living here I won't need to pay my loans until I'm out of college."

"Wow, you must have applied to a lot of colleges. Have you gotten any letters back yet," asked Kagura.

"No, but I didn't expect to until spring anyway."

"Well what about you two," Kagura said turning her question to their other two friends.

"Well I think I'll be busy with the baby but I would like to get back to some kind of work. I mean we can't live with here forever," said Tohru looking a bit down.

"Your not going to college Honda-san," asked Yuki.

"No, I promised my mother I'd get through high school and live the experience for her. And I'm glad I did or I would never have been able to meet you all," she said with a smile on her face. "But I don't really have a career in mind that needs anything past high school and with the baby I don't know how much time I'd have. College sounds nice but I think my education will be done after this."

"I plan on becoming a teacher at master's dojo if I can pass the examination," said Kyo finally speaking up. "I still have to study and get better. I may never be as good as master but I hope he would let me become a teacher to some of the lower students."

"That sounds like a great plan," Tohru said smiling at him. "And you'll be able to keep up with your martial arts."

"I think you'd make a great teacher," said Kagura. A thought suddenly came to her head. "Hey are you going to let your child do martial arts?"

"Of course," exclaimed Kyo. "It runs in the family," he said smugly referring to him and his father.

"But not for a while, right," asked Tohru obviously worried. Kyo gave her a dumb look but a small smile tugged on his lips.

"Yeah don't worry, it won't be for a while." They looked up as Hatori came in the door carrying a few bags of food for breakfast the next morning. He took notice of the drying boots next to the door and went in to see the four of them warming up around the table.

"Hello Hatori," greeted Tohru.

"Hello. Tohru did you go outside?"

"Yes," she said sounding a bit disheartened knowing what was coming. Hatori took notice of this.

"Then you know you could get sick."

"Yes," she said sounding a bit more disheartened.

"Then tell me if you start to feel a chill or start feeling sick at all. Even if you're not sure, please tell me," he said and turned to walk away leaving her a bit shocked that he didn't want to do a full check up. But felt grateful for him not taking actions. The clock on the wall soon chimed eleven at night and they decided it was time for bed. Tohru for once felt a bit more energetic as she went to the room to get ready for bed. As she pulled her pajama top on she turned to see Kyo taking off his shirt and immediately felt warmth growing inside of her and couldn't help it when she walked up behind him and let her lands slide around his slim body. He turned around a bit startled before meeting her eyes glowing with an all too familiar look in them.

"Tohru," he questioned before her lips quickly snatched his in a passionate kiss. Her tongue immediately darting into his mouth and tasting the chocolate still on it. He responded quickly his tongue battling her own as his hands went to her warm body. One hand going up the back of her nightgown and running his nails softly along her back and was rewarded for such as she moaned in his mouth. His other hand going to her right breast pinching at the nipple until it hardened under his touch.

Tohru also let her hands roam over his body as her hand roamed over his muscular back and her other hand running over the crotch of his pants as she felt him harden in her hands. He pulled back from the kiss with a moan as she rubbed him through his pants. Kyo quickly disposed of her pajama top, which was the only thing besides her underwear she was currently wearing. She fell back on the bed as Kyo immediately took his position above her. His one hand pinching and tugging at her hardened nipple while his mouth found the already hard one and was playing with it. Running his teeth over it as his tongue caressed the surrounding flesh. His other hand found its way down to her panties and slid inside of the finding her hot and moist with need. He rubbed his thumb along her slit already slick while he inserted a finger inside of her tight warmth.

She felt a pressure building within her as he continued his ministrations and cried out again as he inserted another finger inside of her. His hand moving swifter and his mouth switching to the other breast that also craved attentions. She felt her head swimming in pleasure not knowing how much longer she could hold out. He knew exactly what she wanted and what she needed. His fast passed hand was sending shockwaves of pleasure rippling through her body and she felt herself loose control as he slipped a third finger inside of her still going at his fast pace and moaned aloud as her orgasm ripped through her body. She lay there recovering from it. This had been the first time since she had been back from the hospital and it wasn't until now that she realized how much she had missed it. Kyo slowly slid his fingers from her and licked them clean. He was about to lean down and kiss her when he was suddenly flipped over.

He found himself lying on his back on the bed as Tohru now sat atop his lap smiling as she leaned over and captured his lips in a passionate kiss before kissing along to his ear as she flicked her tongue inside blowing softly as she heard him moan. She continued her own ministrations as her hands found their way down to his pants and slowly unzipped them sliding them down and off of his legs with some help from him leaving both of them in their underwear. She slid his boxers down a bit as one of her hands brushed across his hardened member and he hissed in pleasure. She took him in one of her hands and ran her hand lightly along his shaft before tightening her hand around him. Her other hand slipping inside of her still wet self rubbing gently getting her fingers wet. She took the hand she had inside of herself and started rubbing his hardened member with it, slicking it up a bit. Kyo was a bit surprised by such boldness from her tonight but didn't mind in the least.

She took him in her hand and began running her hand along his shaft quickly. His moans only making her work harder as her tongue continued playing his shoulder region. She felt him growing harder and began to kiss lower. Stopping at his chest to nip at one of his nipples before continuing to his nether regions. She stopped to look at it, after not seeing it for such a long time before taking him into her mouth and quickly catching up with the pace her hand had set.

Kyo felt himself getting closer and didn't want it to end, not yet, not this soon. He felt himself close to release as her hot mouth closed over him. Her mouth was so warm as she ran her tongue along his shaft sending waves of pleasure along his body. He quickly grabbed onto her head and pulled it away. She looked confused but he quickly started pulling down her panties and she finished taking them off throwing them aside as she sat down his lap taking him in all the way to the hilt. She sat there a second getting used to the feel of him inside of her before she started rocking back and forth on him.

Kyo lifted his hands up to kneed her breast and play with her nipples as she continued to moan for him. She had started at a slow pace he assumed to get used to him again but he quickly wanted to move faster. She obliged as one of his hands went down between them and began rubbing along her slit. That still wasn't enough his body craved more friction. His body rose to meet hers every time, as their bodies began slapping together. Kyo leaned up taking one of her breasts in his mouth as his hands continued working on her and he began driving into her harder as she was now sitting on his lap. Tohru felt her body stiffen as another orgasm shot through her body. Kyo felt her clamp down on him but he continued on even as she pushed him towards the edge. Tohru slowly recovered but continued on as she felt Kyo continuing to drive harder. Tohru was still in the wake of her first orgasm as her second hit. The second time Tohru clamped down on him, Kyo couldn't take it and they both moaned each other's names as they came. The pleasure rippling through both of them as they lost any other sensations to the moment. Kyo leaned back letting Tohru slump on him as their breathing slowly evened out and their fast beating hearts tried to slow. She slowly rolled off of him but one of her arms was still draped over his middle as her panting slowed a bit. Kyo leaned over and grabbed the blanket to wrap around them before kissing Tohru.

"I love you Tohru."

"I love you too Kyo. Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas."

Author's Note: I hadn't done a lemon in some while so I decided to do one again and I remembered the warning this time! Anyway sorry this was so short but I made up for it by doing another chapter! So I hope you enjoyed! Thank you and please review!