Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When The Skeletons Dance ❯ The First Encounter ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When The Skeletons Dance
 
The First Encounter
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
Disclaimer: I will only say this in this chapter and no more. I do not own anything, except the plot.
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
She clenched her badly beaten doll of stuffed straws in the heavy rain as she stared in the well-lit cave; she knew there was somebody in there but didn't want to enter for her sake of her life. She had many bad encounters with strangers, most usually beaten her for a simple reason. She's child of a proclaimed witch and it showed.
 
Upon her neck was a seven-pointed black star; a symbol of child sired by a witch. Her mother was hanged after she was birthed, though, so she didn't really know her. Same with her father; hanged for having marrying a witch and sired a child from her. She was raised by an old sympathized couple whom took her in until she was seven summers. They died in a fire while she was out, playing in a forest; no doubting caused by the villagers.
 
Perhaps she really is cursed.
 
Her blue eyes down cast on the ground as her feet were getting muddy from the dirt ground she was standing on. “Human brat? Go away!” Squawked the loud voice. She gasped and turned her attention to what seem like a water kappa yokai, squawking at her. She stuttered out, “Oh… I'm sorry. I'll be going now.” Clenching her straw doll to chest even tighter, as she turned around and walked away from the only shelter she can find.
 
“Human, you may stay.” Spoke the frozen smooth ice voice from behind her, startling her. She gasped softly and turned around and stretches her neck way up high to look up at the obviously tall person's marked face. “N-no... It's okay. I'll just find…” She tried to deny his offer but he interrupted her, “You'll accept my offer and that's final, human child.” He replied as he turned around to walk to the shelter. She hesitance as he glanced at her, expecting her to follow him, “Child…” He warned and that's all she needs to get herself to enter the cave.
 
She looked around; the fire in the middle of the cave, the protesting kappa yokai against one side of the wall of the small cave and she wasn't sure where to sit, “Child, pick anywhere you may rest.” He coolly answered her question she didn't ask; it was like he was reading her mind.
 
“Oh… Okay…” She softly murmured out. “B-b-but, my lord! She's a filthy…!” The water kappa tried to protest but fail as the lord stomped his foot upon his head. “I feel a bit generous today so shut your mouth or lose it, Jaken.” He warned, narrowing his golden eyes at the small yokai. “Un-understood, my lord…” His reply was muffled because he was squished on the ground.
 
“Your name, child?” He asked her as she took her spot at the back of the cave while he took his at the opposite side of the squished toad-like creature. She shook her head in negative, “I-I don't have one… They just called me a Witch child and others that I do not wish to mention…” She softly spoke to him. Sighing, “Humans are foolish beings. They fear what is not known to them.”
 
“Oh.” She softly spoke as she looked down.
 
She fell asleep at the cracking of the flame and song of the pounding of the soft rain.
 
That day was most peaceful day she ever had. And for that, she was happy.
 
When she woke up, she was saddened by that the two yokai she had met was gone. But she noticed the small slip of the white paper on the ground and it said, “You're in my debt, little child, for me to give you my shelter. Don't forget it.” And signed with a blue crescent moon, which she noticed was on the lord yokai's forehead, and a name of the Killing Perfection, Sesshoumaru.
 
She cried happily at that. And for no reason at all.
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
Words: 650
Paragraphs: 11
 
-
 
Author's Note: This will be the beginning of the many tales of the organization, Red Moon. That organization shall be explained more later on in the story. Also, this is a crossover between InuYasha, Hellsing, and Fullmetal Alchemist (characters and the mentions of Philosopher's Stone only). Odd this may be seemed; I believed this might work out in this drabbles of the tale. After this drabble story are finish, I may do a lengthy one-shot to sum up all of the events (not the beginning) that happened in the story.
 
Oh, yes. My friend, who is also the fellow author go by the name, Beautiful Phantom from ff.net, had agree to draw the pictures for me so expect her to put it up soon.
 
Thank you for reading.
 
-The Gravedancers