Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When The Skeletons Dance ❯ The Death & The Fire ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When The Skeletons Dance
 
The Death & The Fire
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
Death. The Death never seems to be so harsh yet so kind until now. The laughing flame was roaring at her for being a foolish, cursed child and was burning her pale, now redden, skin. Everywhere she sees was the red fire, flame, and the hell and she cried with her straw doll in her arms. In the middle of the floor of the flaming hut she was resided in, she rocked back to forth, back to forth, as she can heard the laughing of the cruel villagers, insulting her with names and throwing rocks and stones at her hut.
No more air now, she thought happily. Even though she was going to die a painful and burning death, she can feel the calm feeling of the Death Grim now, almost like a mother would to a child. She breathed in the burning poison, wanting to die now. The flaming hell was eating her now, she smiled, hugging her doll a good bye as she sees a black cloak walking up to her and spread his bone hand to her.
 
Come with me, child. You'll be no longer in pain anymore, my child. He whispered in her ear. She smiled at him, Okay, and grabbed his hand with her own.
 
The fire, flame, and the hell were gone from their surrounding and now were in the space filled with the nothingness. Where are we? She whispered to the death, still holding his hand. We're in the underworld, my dear child. He whispered to her.
 
Oh… Then where are we going? She asked, as she was guided by the death. We're going home, my dear.
 
She smiled and said, Okay. And followed him by the every steps of the way. I'm going home for the first time. She had said, smiling.
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
Words: 300
Paragraphs: 6
 
-
 
Author's Note: Yes, she did die very tragically, but no worry. The tale didn't end yet.
 
-The Gravedancers