Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When The Skeletons Dance ❯ The Love That Would Never Last ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When The Skeletons Dance
 
The Love That Would Never Lasts
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
She frowned; the seed of doubts had begun to grow in her demonical head only just recently. It was triggered only by the women's taunts and rumors of Cain's newest `fling'. If it was really true then… That was okay. She knew even boldest humans like him would eventually scatters under all of that powers she wields. She'd let him go without a fight. “Ah! Kagome, there you are!” He smiled, appearing from the door.
 
She blinked in surprise and turned her attention to him away from her vanity mirror, her simple hairbrush in a hand. “Cain?”
 
He suddenly stole a kiss from her. She closed her eyes and knew he wouldn't cheat on her. But now, all she can do is to take in her pleasure of this short, precious moment.
 
However, this is kind of love that would never lasts… She knew that.
 
-
 
Words: 145
Paragraphs: 3
 
Author's Note: Do you think she is wrong? Or right? Anyway, sorry about the late update, I have so many excuses but I doubt that you guys care about that so... Please review!!!
 
-The Gravedancers