Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When The Skeletons Dance ❯ The Child in the Field of the Dead Flowers ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When The Skeletons Dance
 
The Child in the Field of Dead Flowers
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
She mused as his younger half-sister, Mary Weather, played in her field of flowers. Mary didn't exactly take to Cain's yet another lover right away, seeming knowingly that she wasn't human. But it eventually disappeared when she treated her really as an individual, something that didn't happen to Mary often. Kagome would offer her sweet tea or at least let her play or cause damages in her own beautiful field of flowers.
 
When Cain found out that Mary like to damages his lover's flowers, he had asked her if it really was okay. She told him this, “They may be beautiful and smelled beautiful but they would eventually fade, disappears. But they would always come back anew. So that's okay. The flowers she had killed will come back.” She smiled at him anyway and watched his sister played in her field of flowers. “It was better than having a field of dead flowers though.”
 
“Miss Kagome!” Mary called out for her. She smiled at Cain as she placed down her teacup and picked up her skirt to where Mary was.
 
-
 
Words: 180
Paragraphs: 3
 
Author's Note: I missed Beautiful Phantom so much! I hadn't seen her over a week! ;.; …Maybe she's right about one thing about me. I'm weird. Please review too!
 
-The Gravedancers