Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When The Skeletons Dance ❯ The Poison Teas ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When The Skeletons Dance
 
The Poison Teas
 
\_-_-_-_/
 
It was about a week later after that encounter of that handsome gentleman and to be frank, she can't seem to be mind at all. He had asked her to attend with him to a small yet fanciful tea party and she agreed. She fanned herself with a blue fan as she waited for that gentleman to come. He was late and she could tell her decreased servant was getting increasingly frustrated. “No man like him should be so tardy to escort my lady to the tea, even if he was an Earl!” He complained.
 
She smiled behind that blue fan of her, “Calm down now, dear Watson. I'm sure he'll come. Just a tid bit later is all.”
 
Now, they appeared from the door, the Cain Earl, of the Hargreaves, tipping his tall hat to her apologetically. His servant, Riff, followed closely behind him, and bowed to her, “My thousand apologies, my Master was tardy because there was a blockage on the road.”
 
“Ah. It's no problem at all… Though I did have to put up with dear Watson…”
 
“My lady…”
 
“Hehe! Never mind me, let us go, shall we?” She smiled, completely ignoring the ghost of her old servant. He scowled a bit but he knew his lady wouldn't care about his temper. “Neh, let us go, shall we?” Kagome smiled, hooking her arm around the arm that Cain had offered her.
 
They vanished through the door, ready to drink the poison teas.
 
-
 
Words: 245
Paragraphs: 7
 
Author's Note: Shee… Beautiful Phantom, from ff.net, had been kicking my ass to update this. Sorry for the late update! But I do have a life too, you know! (Though I do have a lot of free time but I used them for reading, doh!)
 
-The Gravedancers