Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ My Dreams aren't as Empty ❯ chapter six ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hello, I decided to update this fic before my Inuyasha one to be fair to the people reading this one. Thank you for all the kind reviews, and keep em coming. If you can include emails, I like to respond to the people who take the time to review my stuff. Thanks again guys!!
 
 
“My Dreams aren't as Empty” chapter six
 
Sadako watched the twinkling stars of Seiryuu through her bedroom window, smiling and humming to herself. Her parents had stopped fighting, or at least kept it down when she snuck back inside so she was free to lean out of her window before she went back to bed for school tomorrow. A small wet nose nudged at her leg and Sadako giggled, looking down at her dog.
Ash was named for his gray and white fur. He looked like a little wolf, but her Mama said he was a husky mix, so was part dog. When her father was nice enough to still her anxieties over her parent's fighting, he had taken Sadako to the neighborhood pet store. The owner said he was a mix shipped from Canada and Sadako had fallen in love with him on first sight. The instant Ash's eyes opened and fixed seriously on her, she knew she was supposed to have him.
 
The feeling deepened to a bond between siblings almost as the puppy followed Sadako around in their old home, and this new one. He trusted Sadako for companionship, and she liked having him when fights got too bad in the home.
 
Sadako scratched Ash's ears, listening to him whine. She had met that nice older boy next door, and she hoped he would play with her. He was very cute and nice! Maybe a little quiet…but she hoped he would be her friend. Sadako's heart faltered as her body froze, the Stars of Seiryuu standing still.
 
Someone she loved was hurting… a new friend was going through something….. her mind seized on these adult thoughts, and the moment passed. Sadako hugged Ash, hoping to see Naisen tomorrow. Maybe they could walk to school together.
 
* * * *
 
Naisen knelt between Yasunori's legs, his blond hair brushing his thigh. The president had just finished and he kept his face pressed against his leg, keeping his eyes closed. It didn't matter that he was used to it, or ignored the taste now. The feeling of submitting to someone this way still angered him and he kept his head bowed on his leg to be good and quiet.
Yasunori chuckled and ran his hand through Naisen's longish hair. Rebecca hadn't taken him to get it cut recently so it was long enough to brush his shirt collar. Naisen knelt, his face void of emotion as he let the man tangle his ham fingers through his silky locks.
“You're a pretty one, aren't you, Naisen? Just like a girl….” He slurred, turning to the side to take another drink that lay waiting on his desk for him. Naisen shuddered inwardly at the lack of suffix linking him to the president as a closer companion than he wanted. He dryly hoped his father was done with that secretary in the other room so he could be taken home now that Yasunori was done.
 
The president hadn't made Naisen lower his pants today, and for that he could only be grateful. Just a sore throat for tomorrow. All in a day's work, Naisen's mind thought and hysterical laughter filled his brain. Naisen squashed the thoughts flat and held still. He barely gave a nod to the president. His fingers were tangling in his hair again so Naisen closed his eyes and lowered his mouth again.
 
He was starting not to care that his heart was sealing up day by day doing this. It was the only way to survive it.
 
* * * *
 
Yui undressed later that night, much later, alone at her apartment. Her skin tingled from Saito's strong hands and her lips probably were bruised from his passionate kisses. Yui could hardly blame him since she had pushed for that first kiss, and oh she could hardly blame herself for the emotional ride it put her through.
 
They had pressed lips and tongues together in that first joining, and Yui had not complained when he lifted her to lean against him, then rested her squarely in his lap to hold her better. Her arms had tangled around his neck, her fingers in his sandy hair as she knelt on him, kissing him hungrily. His hands felt so good against her back and she clung to him. Any passerby probably got an eyeful from that kiss, but neither of them cared as Saito held Yui against him in that park under a night sky of Seiryuu constellations.
 
Saito was a young man after all, and she wasn't surprised to feel another reaction to their passion between her thighs. She had blushed, feeling her reddened cheeks as his eyes looked drunkenly up at her in adoration. The dedication, the love was all still there in his eyes and he was grateful she was showing her love for him at all.
 
Eventually they had pried apart from each other, gasping loudly. Yui shook her head, remembering that. She had pressed her legs together on the park bench, at his side, wanting him, wanting to go back home, wanting the past. The present was sitting next to her, equally frustrated in his longing. He pressed his hands between his thighs, trying to will his erection under control. Eventually they were both calm enough to look at the other seriously.
 
Saito had been hopeful. Yui was apologetic. She put her hand over his and kissed him softly. Leaving things unspoken, Yui let him walk her back to her apartment. Part of her was aware she was showing him where she lived with Tetsuya, and the message seemed to come home, making the young man's strong shoulders wilt a little.
 
When she aimed a kiss meant for his cheek, she shouldn't have gotten his lips instead. Yui let him go, watching him in heated awe, and she almost hadn't let him leave. Saito remained a gentleman to her feelings and bowed at the shoulders, his eyes holding promises of future rendezvous.
 
Yui should not have pressed for that last kiss. She knew she was going to meet him again as it was.
 
* * * *
 
Saito barely made it home before his strong legs almost collapsed. The emotion and passion he had shared that night were so strong it made him weak with happiness Yui let him hold her. He probably looked a sight, sprawled on his backside against the front door, shirt collar undone and tie hanging over his shoulders. Asakura walked past the entry way to the kitchen and stopped for a double take.
 
“Hey Aniki! You drink too much?” he asked curiously. Saito giggled up at his twin, and let him hoist him to his feet.
 
“Alittle…I'm drunk on love, bro,” he grinned. Asakura shook his head, smiling.
 
“What, did Yui-san let you kiss her?”
 
“Oh yes…..” he breathed, making Asakura cough in surprise. “And hold her…we almost went at each other, ototo,” he laughed happily.
 
Asakura walked his brother to his bedroom and sat him on his bed. “She has a boyfriend and she kissed you like that? She must really like you….”
 
Saito frowned, thinking of the elusive boyfriend that lived with his Yui. “Well yes…she said she was glad to see me again. Whatever..that means.” He was starting to get an idea what it meant though.
 
Asakura nodded, knowing the same feeling whenever he saw Sukunami Miaka come into Dragon Scales. He wanted to share laughter with her again, and apologize for doing something wrong to her….
 
He could only understand what his twin brother meant.
 
* * * *
 
Naisen walked home slowly the next day, licking the corners of his mouth. All he wanted to do was get home and get into his room and hope he wouldn't have to go back to the office tonight. He heard a girlish scream from the park next to his complex and winced, intent on ignoring things like that as usual. Things that didn't concern him, he wouldn't go for.
 
The screaming grew louder, and a childish voice shouted for her puppy to be given back. Naisen rolled his eyes. Oh hell, that was his neighbor, what was it, Sadako? She was in trouble. He sighed and jogged lightly to the park to see what he could do.
 
Sadako was running between three older boys who were tossing her puppy between them like a toy. She was crying and screaming, afraid they'd drop him and Ash would be hurt. So far the boys were successful in catching him, but she just wanted him back! She knelt in defeat as the boys laughed meanly, then looked up as they shouted in surprise.
 
Naisen was there, and he was hitting and kicking them down. He was only a year older than her, and he was still thin and not very strong, but he was beating them down. Ash landed on his side on the ground near his sneakers and Naisen looked down in exasperation. The puppy whimpered, looking up at him pitifully. Naisen knelt, ignoring the older boy's whining, and hauled the puppy up by the scruff of the neck.
 
Ash howled in surprise and Sadako scrambled to her feet. “Don't hurt him, Naisen! He's my puppy!” she cried. Naisen looked at her, his eyes softening for an instant, and at the damn puppy squirming in his grasp. He finally softened his hold and cradled the puppy that seemed to annoy him to no end to his shoulder.
 
Ash's tail wagged and Sadako clapped her hands. “You're great, Naisen!” she complimented. Naisen hung his head, his longer hair in his face.
 
“Uhm…what's his name?” he asked gruffly. Ash wriggled in his arms to try and lick his face, whimpering in submission.
 
“Ash,” she giggled, reaching up to pet his back. Ash's tongue lolled out of his mouth happily. Naisen quirked a smile and handed her pet back.
 
“Uhm..” she said quietly as Naisen turned to walk into the apartment building. “Do you…want to play? I met a new friend and we could all play if you want…”
 
Naisen shrugged and followed her. The friend turned out to be Hiroshi and the two tried their hardest to crack Naisen's unsmiling countenance. At the end of the day when they said goodbye, the smallest edges of his mouth turned up as he walked home alone.
 
* * * *
 
Yui hadn't told Miaka how her date with Saito had ended, not sure as to her best friends' reaction. Would she chide Yui for holding someone other than Tetsuya? Or would she be sympathetic to her emotions?
 
Yui decided to come by Dragon Scales on her way to work, to sort some things out. Asakura was sweeping the front walk again and she stopped, clearing her throat shyly. Asakura looked up and grinned at her.
 
“Hello, Yui-san! Aniki told me how his date went,” he winked at her and Yui smiled despite herself. The brothers were attractive and charming in their own way.
 
She plucked at the hem of her thigh-length skirt, blushing. “Is your brother here now?” she asked. Asakura nodded, hoisted his broom over his shoulder and darting inside quickly. A sharp cry of surprise sounded inside and a loud crash and Asakura laughed. Saito darted outside, his apron covered in tomato sauce, blushing.
 
“Yui….” He murmured, taking off his cap and twisting it between his hands. Yui smiled and walked up to him.
 
“Saito…thank you….for the date and the rose last night,” she murmured. Saito grinned confidently and tore off his apron, folding it up and setting it by the door to the restaurant.
 
“You're welcome…are you alright, Yui? You drank quite abit as well….” He wanted to touch her face, hold her close, kiss her breathlessly, but would she want that? Was it only the wine last night? He was sure their actions last night meant a lot more. It meant a lot more to him.
 
Yui smiled and nodded. “I'm fine… are you?” her fingers twisted together, for she almost had touched him in return. When his eyes settled on her, her body tingled once again. It wasn't just the wine. There was a real connection here, to their past, and to their present, and it made her want him all the more.
 
Saito nodded, his eyes kind. “I am…I passed out at the door and my ototo hauled me into bed,” he laughed. Into bed where I wanted to be with you, his mind thought. He cleared his throat.
 
“Yui…I was hoping my…actions…weren't unintentional to you. I want to take you out again if you'll let me….”
 
Yui's heart sped up and she smiled happily at Suboshi's reincarnation. “Yes! I'd love to see you again….”
 
Saito's mouth went dry and he grinned. “Well, good! I didn't want to scare you off,” he confessed. Yui shook her head, smiling.
 
“I wanted you to…I wanted to…” she began. She lifted her hand to trace his cheek with her fingertips. Saito closed his eyes, leaning into her touch like a starved man.
 
“Me too, Yui,” he murmured. They both regarded each other seriously for a few moments until Asakura hollered from inside for Saito to come back in to work.
 
Yui blushed and turned to leave, but stopped when Saito's hands went around her waist, turned her to him, and he bent his head to hers. Their kiss lasted until Saito's boss bustled outside angrily to separate them.
 
End for now
Yup, Ash puppy is Ashitare's reincarnation. A puppy is not a wolf, but maybe a wolf's far removed cousin. But I prefer dogs to wolves! And I wanted to give Ashitare a better life than circus freak in his other life. I wrote the eye thing when Sadako first saw him because the same happened when I got my dog as a puppy. I was the first thing she saw and she attached herself to me :P She followed me around all night, yapping her little head off. I love my Angela doggie.
I decided to progress Saito and Yui. What will happen when Tetsuya comes home? Will Naisen smile more? Please review!
 
Penpaninu 9/10/05