Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ My Sun ❯ Sounds ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

KONNICHIWA PEOPLE! Sorry it took so long to update…I just really had major writers block, I have band now…ANNND it took me a while to get all the programs back on air on my computer…BY THE WAY…THIS CHAPTER HAS LEMON ON IT I REPEAT LEMONY LEMON! IF YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO READ IT AND GET OFFENDED DON'T READ IT…If you're still young but don't get offended read it then. Hell I sure do! X3 NOW FOR THE FUNNIES!

Funnies:

Goyjo: OY HOW COME ME AND HAKKAI AREN'T GETTING ANY ACTION?!

Rena: For starters…It's how come Hakkai and I aren't getting any action… Two, Goku and Sanzo make a hotter couple since the whole taboo thing is going…

Goku: Taboo? Is that a type of dumpling?

Rena: No Goku…It's a…*hears clicking. Turns around to see Sanzo holding his gun to hear head*…Shutting up…*continues to type with sweat drop*

Hakkai: Now let's not pick on the author… she might just stop writing…

Sanzo: I think she's getting writer's blocks is because she writes so pathetically that no one reviews.

Rena: WAHH!!!!!! *anime tears pour out of face*

Goyjo: Damn it Sanzo look what you did! You made Rena cry!

Even though, the heat never subsided, it seemed to grow into a humidity…Not just bringing everyone to kick off their clothes, but to cause certain reactions.

Although for a moment the two figures were still, hands circled around, causing both figures to move closer. As if a nerve is hit…Movements become rushed, tension rising in the air as the monk got on top of the monkey king. Their lips met, tongues wrestling to be victor to explore the cavern of pleasure. Harsh breaths were heard, kisses raining, on the two bodies. Although their hearts filled with love, their eyes were full of lust. Not trying to waste any time, the monk tugs on the younger boy's shirt, slipping it off of him easily. Hot lips pushed onto the younger boy's throat, getting soft whimpers, and an occasional moan. Gentle hands ran across the lean chest of the monkey, sighs and whispers escaping his mouth.

Although he wanted to take it slow, his need, his greed rose to the max as Sanzo practically ripped Goku's pants off, revealing a very hard and erect penis. A smirk of approval flashes on the monk's face, red flush growing on the saru's. Leaning his head down, Sanzo takes a soft lick, sending shivers and ripples of pleasure through Goku. Taking this chance, Sanzo takes all of Goku in his mouth, sucking the skin with such firmness and softness; it could send anyone up the walls. Grunts and groans echo against the walls, leaving a twitching Goku under the monk. Speeding up his pace, Sanzo slides to the head of Goku's penis, only taking that bit in his mouth, leaving his hand to rub up and down Goku's base.

Pleasure beyond pleasure rose in Goku, causing shivers, moans, groans, and anything else imaginable escaping him. Twitching under the pleasure, his hands flies to the blonde monks head, holding it there in place as Sanzo does his work. Sanzo continued to pleasure Goku, except…He wasn't just pleasuring him anymore…But teasing the poor boy!

He couldn't take it anymore…It was all too good and he felt like he was going to explode…But how could he…Letting out one last groan, he felt something release from his penis…a new feeling to him. He felt tired…Weak…and damn good! `Is this what Goyjo does at Night?' What was this feeling called…?

"Enjoyed your first orgasm Goku?"

This sent a flush on the younger boy's face, leaving him speechless at the grinning monk above him. He could only nod as laughter escaped Sanzo's lips, it echoing on the walls that once echoed the sounds of Goku's pleasure…

Although something was surely beginning in the hotness of the night…It sure wasn't going to end for a long while…

HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT! Sorry hungry fans but this was all I could write…In such short notice too since I got an editor up my ass about stuff…SORT OF LIKE SHIGURE-SAN! X3. Ja-ne anime fans!