Gundam 08th MS Team Fan Fiction ❯ Karasu (Raven) ❯ Raven-Girl ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

OK, next chapter. Bye Bye.

Chapter 2: Raven Girl

The next day, Ghinius raced to class. He was late for Biology, the same class Sakura was in, and ran to get there. Suddenly, he turned a corner, and ran straight into her. Books went flying, and once the dust settled, he discovered that he was laying right on top of her.

"Please get off of me." She said, meekly.

"Oh, um, I'm so sorry," He said as he got off of her "Are you OK? Let me help you pick up your things."

"I'm fine, thank you." As he was picking up, underneath a book he found what appeared to be a miniature eagle, except it was made out of paper!

"Hey, whats this?" He asked.

"It's an eagle,"

"Yes I know that, but it's made out of paper,"

"It's origami, paper folding. It's my hobby. Now, please, I'm fine. You can leave now." They had finished picking up the books and things, and Ghinius decided to walk with Sakura to class. He had that same strange feeling when he was with her, and she could sense it.

"Hey, will you teach me how to make one of those origamis?"

"I guess, and they're not called origamis, they're called models, and why are you following me?" She spoke nervously, her heart racing.

"Well, since we're in the same class for this period, I thought we might as well walk together, and we're here, I hope you know."

******

It was now lunchbreak, but as soon a Ghinius sat down, a girl with short red hair and blue eyes stormed up to him.

"Hello Ghinius, I saw you walking with that new girl, and you know damn well that your MINE,"

"Renee, Renee, I ran into her and knocked her over. I helped her pick up her things, and since we're in the same class, I walked her to it."

"Well, don't start anything." She then walked off. Ghinius began to glance around the room, and noticed Sakura outside in the courtyard, feeding large, black birds. Since juniors and above were allowed to roam as they pleased during lunch, and out of pure curiosity, he went outside to see what she was doing.

"Hey, Sakura, what are you doing," he said. Startling her, she looked up.

"Oh, it's...it's you again. Why did you follow me, I don't even know your name."

"It's Ghinius, and what are those birds that your feeding, crows?"

"They're not crows, they're ravens."

"Ah, like the poem, the one by Poe,"

"Yes,"

"How can you stand to be near those things, they're symbol of death, they eat dead things,"

"Yes they eat dead things, but they're not a symbol of death. If they didn't eat dead things, no new things could be born. Without death, their would be no life. And that's why they're my favorite animal,"

"Nice, anyway, I never could understand that poem,"

"Well, basically, the speaker is thinking at night, about a lost love. A raven flutters in, and he is overcome by the raven as a symbol of death, that it drives him insane,"

"Sorry to change the subject, but why are you so shy? You run off whenever someone gets near you," He said, slightly annoyed.

"I don't know exactly, but it might have to do with my parents deaths. They died when I was seven,"

"Listen, My mother abandoned me when I was nine, and I'm not running around, avoiding people, telling them to go away whenever one tries to be nice,"

"Well, your not a freak like me," she staited, losing control.

"What do you mean?"

"If you have to know, ever since my parents deaths, I began to sense things. I could sense people coming, what they're feeling, and other things. I'm a freak,"

"I...listen, there's got to be somekind of logical explanation," he said, unsure of what to make of her, not knowing whether she was crazy or what.

"You think I'm crazy don't you,"

"No...maybe your a phychic," The bell sounded, meaning lunch was over.

"Well, bye," He said.

"Goodbye, I guess," she replied, slightly depressed. They then headed off to classes.

"Goodbye, raven-girl." Ghinius thought to himself as he walked off. Sakura turned her head as he thought this, but he had already gone.

This chappie probably sux too, but any comments, flames, etc, can go to Androidraptor@aol.com.