Gundam 08th MS Team Fan Fiction ❯ Karasu (Raven) ❯ Love ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi ya'll! Wow, I'm on chapter four. Like I said, this is gonna' be long, so please R&R!!!!!

Chapter Four: Love

*Mid-October, U.C. 0069*

It had only been a few weeks since the whole "rain" incident, but Ghinius was now overcome by an emotion he had never truly felt before: love for another. Of course he loved his family, but this was romantic love, and something much more than mere teenage infatuation. He had fallen for Sakura, even though he hadn't seen her much over the past few weeks, but wondered; did she feel the same way about him? He knew she probably didn't, but was hopeful. So, he walked to school, as usual, but hoping this day he would know for sure.

He arrived at school, only to run into none other than Renee. He wondered if she knew about his relationship with Sakura, and hoped she didn't.

"Well, well, don't you have some explaining to do. I heard about you walking the new girl home a few weeks ago,"

"Yes, so?"

"There's something between you, isn't there?"

"Renee, look, it's none of your business, and plus, I don't think we should be together anymore,"

"What!"

"It's over," He said as he disappeared into the crowd, and practically running Sakura over. He had no idea what to say, being that he just broke up with his girlfriend and now loved her.

"Um, sorry Sakura," He said nervously, his heart pounding.

"It's ok, but you sound nervous, what's wrong?"

"Listen, it's a long story, I'll tell you at lunch," He said as he walked off, thoroughly embarrassed.

In the next class, he just could not pay attention. How could listen he to the teacher garble endlessly about the history of the colony and some man named Zeon Zum Daikun when all he could think about was Sakura? The next classes up till lunch were just the same, Ghinius couldn't even remember if he had homework or not, and when lunch came, he wasn't ready to tell Sakura how he felt, but knew he had to. He sat down by Sakura, and began to explain.

"Well, what's wrong?" She asked.

"Well, Sakura, there's allot of stuff going on, I just broke up with my girlfriend, and um, I guess that's all," He lied.

"No, I think there's more, I sense your still nervous,"

"There you go with that psychic stuff, look, you may be wrong. Anyway, do you have any paper so you can teach me some origami?" He stated, trying to change the subject.

"Well, yes I do, what would you like me to teach you?"

"How about a crane?"

"That sounds good, here, paper for you," she said as she handed him paper, "and some for me."

"Well, what do I do?"

"Let me show you," she said as she began to fold it in half, "you do this, and then you have to make what's called a preliminary base, like this," she folded it again, and Ghinius repeated the folds, "Next, you have to make a bird base, like this," she held up a perfect base, while Ghinius' wasn't so perfect, "I'm sorry, but your doing it wrong, let me help you," she said, and proceeded in showing him, "next, you just fold these flaps to the center, fold these points up, fold one down, spread the wings, and you have a crane," She held up a perfect crane.

"Sorry, but I don't think I did it right," Ghinius said as he held a mutilated piece of paper that only vaguely resembled a crane.

"That's ok, it takes practice," She began to help him fold another one. After a few that looked like they had been hit by a truck, he began to get the hang of it, and soon folded a near-perfect crane. The entire time though, even though he appeared to be calm, he was actually quite tense, and his heart raced throughout the ordeal, until the bell rang.

"Well, looks like lunch is over, and we haven't even eaten," Ghinius said.

"Well, I wasn't very hungry anyway, so goodbye," she said as they walked off in different directions.

"I know there was much more on his mind than that, I could sense it, but yet I feel calm around him, and maybe even feel love, what's wrong with me?" She thought, possibly falling for him as well.

Ghinius still could only think about Sakura the rest of the day, wondering about her feelings for him. Little did he know, she was beginning to feel the same way about him. Finally, when school was over, he thought he could clear his head of the thoughts of Sakura, when he ran into her again while walking home. He began to wonder if he should confess his feelings to her now, and if he did, what would she do? But she interrupted his thoughts.

"Hello again," She greeted.

"Hi, seems like deja-vu, doesn't it, just like a few weeks ago,"
"Your nervous again, what's wrong this time?" Ghinius didn't know what to say. Should he tell her now? What would she do? At the same time, Sakura began to feel nervous as well, and the two just stared at each other for a few seconds, before Ghinius began to speak.

"Sakura, listen. Ever since I met you, I've been getting strange emotions when I'm around you. Over the past few weeks, I couldn't stop thinking about you,"

"I...I...don't know what to say, no one's ever said anything like this to me," Both of their hearts raced, and neither one knew what to say. Ghinius figured he'd better say something, or never get the chance again.

"Sakura, I...I love you,"

"What," She said. Nobody had ever said anything like this to her, and she didn't no how to respond. But, she also began to feel a strange attraction for the blond boy standing next to her. In all her years of fearing people, she finally wasn't afraid, and finally began to feel loved, and felt she should reply, "Oh, Ghinius, you don't know, I've never felt this way before, and," She threw her arms around him, overcome with emotion, and he did the same. The two shared an embrace for a minute, and then broke off, realizing that they both would have to be home.

"Well, I have to be home," He said.

"Goodbye," She replied, with tears in her eyes. They walked off, even though neither wanted to be away from each other. Ghinius looked to see if she was still in sight, and to his disappointment, she was gone.

Short chappie, ni? Still, I think it's ok, I'm getting better at this. And don't forget to R&R, if you want to, of course^_~