Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Mobile Suit Gundam Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament ❯ Shining Blue Fire ( Chapter 37 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament

Episode 37

Shining Blue Fire

Written By
Mark Moore


The United States' third Gundam match is in two days, and Emma Sheen is confident that she will win.

Saturday, December 8, 2007, 8:30 AM, Eastern Standard Time

Relena was standing in the kitchen in her and Emma's house, making hot tea.

Emma and Matilda walked downstairs.

They looked at Sayla and Fraw, asleep together on the couch.

"Should we wake them?" Emma asked Matilda.

Matilda smiled. "Nah. They're so adorable. Let's not disturb them."

Emma and Matilda walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning."

Relena turned at Emma's voice and smiled. "Good morning."

Emma kissed Relena on the lips briefly.

"How are you?" Emma asked.

"Okay. You?"

"Okay."

"Want hot Earl Grey tea?" Relena offered.

"Yes, please."

"Matilda?"

"Yes, please."

Relena got 3 mugs out of a cupboard and poured tea into them.

Sayla woke up and yawned. That woke Fraw up.

Sayla briefly kissed Fraw on the lips and then smiled. "Good morning."

Fraw smiled. "Good morning."

The 2 women stood up and stretched.

They walked into the kitchen.

They exchanged greetings with Emma, Relena, and Matilda.

"Want hot Earl Grey tea, Sayla, Fraw?" Relena offered.

"Yes, please."

"Yes, please."

Relena got 2 mugs out of a cupboard and poured tea into them.

Emma, Matilda, Sayla, and Fraw thanked Relena.

Each of the 5 women took her own cup and sat at the kitchen table.

Emma looked at Sayla and Fraw. "We didn't get much of a chance to talk last night, since we got home fairly late. Please tell us about yourselves."

Sayla shrugged. "Not much to tell. We're all from London, born and raised. My parents died during a routine training exercise when I was 18. I joined the Royal Air Force soon after in their honor. Then Fraw's parents died in a car crash. I had known Fraw since she was born, so I took her in and raised her. Sally offered me the pilot position in the Gundam program. I agreed, because it sounded cool. Yourselves?"

Emma shrugged. "Relena and I were born in Chicago. Our stories are pretty much the same as your own, except my parents were executed after being captured by Colombian guerillas after an air drop. We moved to Tampa after I accepted Murrue's offer of the pilot position in the Gundam program."

The doorbell rang.

Emma stood up, walked into the living room, looked through the peephole, and unlocked and opened the front door.

Murrue was standing outside. Behind her were Sally, Nina, Lucette, and Dorothy.

"Sir, what brings you here at this hour?" Emma asked.

"The girls and I are going to Anaheim Electronics' headquarters to discuss manufacturing the missile system. I've left Lunamaria in charge of transporting the Gundam to Lebanon, and Karen will assist her. You will leave for Lebanon tomorrow morning."

"Yes, sir."

"Practice in the simulator, Emma."

"Yes, sir."

The captains and engineers turned and walked away.

Emma closed the front door and locked it.

She walked into the kitchen.

Emma smiled. "I've got tickets to the Lacus Clyne concert tonight. Wanna go?"

Sayla grinned. "Oh, I love Lacus Clyne!"

Fraw grinned. "Me, too!"

Relena grinned. "Same here!"

Matilda frowned at Emma. "I believe I heard Captain Ramius tell you to practice in the simulator, Emma."

Emma smiled. "C'mon, Mat. Have some fun."

"Don't call me Mat."

"Fine, Matilda, but I'm going to the concert, and it's your duty to accompany me."

"Very well."


Lunamaria and Karen were standing in the special, massive airplane that was transporting them and the Gundam. They were currently en route to Lebanon.

Lunamaria and Karen were standing at a console, testing the Gundam.

Lunamaria sighed. "I really don't know what the fuck I'm doing."

"Yeah, we're just test pilots. Still, it'll help to pass the time."

Lunamaria smiled. "The Gundam is in better shape than it was before our second match."

"Cool."

Lunamaria frowned. "I think Emma's taking it too easy. She's way too confident that she's gonna win."

"You think it'll be a problem?" Karen asked her.

"I don't know. I just hope that she's practicing."

"You're forgetting something, Lunamaria."

"What's that, Karen?" Lunamaria asked.

"Lacus Clyne. I believe she's in Tampa tonight."

"You think Emma skipped out on practice to attend her concert?"

"Maybe. Sayla did."

Lunamaria smiled. "Y'know, I probably would have, too. I can't say I blame her."

Karen sighed.

"We've got a long flight. Tell me about yourself, Karen."

"Not much to tell. I was born and raised in London. At 18, I followed my parents into the Air Force. I started out by studying medicine. When Sally offered me the test pilot position in the Gundam program, I went for it to try something new. What's your story?"

"I'm from New York City. My parents are Wall Street investors. I joined the Air Force for technical training, so I could get a good career eventually. I admit, though, the Gundam is out of my league from a technical standpoint. Still, I'm glad that I accepted Murrue's offer of the test pilot position."


In Anaheim, California, Murrue, Sally, Nina, Lucette, and Dorothy walked into the reception area on the first floor of the headquarters of Anaheim Electronics.

They walked over to a man sitting at a desk.

Nina smiled. "Hi. We're here to work on the missile system."

The receptionist smiled. "Ms. Purpleton, Ms. Audevie, the girls will be delighted to see you! I'll let them know you're here!"


The women walked into a large office filled with desks.

Women were busy typing on computers.

Nina smiled. "Hi, everyone!"

"Hi!" Lucette added, smiling.

The women sitting in the room gasped, stood up, and ran over to Nina and Lucette.

"Nina!"

"Lucette!"

"You're back!"

"But we're still in the tournament! What's up?"

Nina motioned to each woman as she introduced them. "This is my commanding officer, Captain Murrue Ramius. This is Captain Sally Po of the United Kingdom's Gundam team. This is Dorothy Catalonia, their engineer. She'll be working with us on a special project."

Dorothy took a jewel case containing a DVD out of her jacket's left pocket. "This is all of the technical data for our Gundam."

Nina took a jewel case containing a DVD out of her jacket's left pocket. "This is all of the technical data for our Gundam. It also includes the technical specifications for a missile system that Lucette and I developed."

Lucette decided to tie things together. "We want you to look over our design as well as Dorothy's, offer your own input, and help us build the ultimate missile system."

Nina smiled. "You girls up to it?"

"Yeah!" the women cheered.

Murrue smiled. "We're counting on you."

Sally smiled. "Come up with something really good."


Emma, Relena, Matilda, Sayla, and Fraw walked into an auditorium.

They found their seats and sat down.

Soon, Lacus walked onto the stage.

Most of the audience stood up and started cheering and applauding.

Emma, Relena, Matilda, Sayla, and Fraw stood up and applauded.

After a while, the applause and cheering stopped, and the audience sat down.

Lacus smiled. "Thank you for coming to my concert. It's so nice to see so many people here tonight. I'd like to start off by singing 'Mizu no Akashi' - 'Evidence of Water'.

The music started playing.

Lacus sang the song.

When she was finished, the audience cheered and applauded.

"Thank you!" Lacus exclaimed.

Relena stopped applauding. "She's great!"

Emma stopped applauding. "Yeah! I love her!"

Matilda stopped applauding. "I agree!"

"I wanna get an album after the concert!" Emma exclaimed.

"Me, too!" Relena exclaimed.

"Me, too!" Matilda exclaimed.

Emma looked at Matilda and smiled. "I've converted you! C'mon, Lacus-lover! When we leave here, I gotta go to the store and get a new zip drive for my computer."


Emma, Relena, Matilda, Sayla, and Fraw walked into a retail store.

The women walked to the electronics department.

Emma walked over to the counter. "Excuse me. I'd like to get a zip drive for my PC."

"Yes, ma'am." The cashier walked to another aisle. "Follow me, please."

Emma followed him.

Relena leaned against the counter.

She looked at the televisions on display on the far wall. "Why are they playing this Christian Country shit?"

Matilda shrugged. "We're in the Bible Belt. What do you expect?"

Emma and the cashier returned.

The cashier went behind the counter and rung up the zip drive.

"That'll be $123.46."

Emma took her wallet out of her front-left pants pocket, opened it, took out her credit card, and swiped it. She then entered her ZIP code and pressed ENTER.

The credit card slip printed out. The cashier gave it and a pen to Emma. The receipt printed out.

Emma put her credit card back into her wallet, closed her wallet, put her wallet back into her front-left pants pocket, and signed the slip.

The cashier took the slip and pen back and handed her receipt to her. He bagged her zip drive and handed her bag to her.

"Thanks."

"Thanks for shopping here. Have a good night."

"You, too."

Relena took her wallet out of her front-left pants pocket, opened it, took out a $100 bill, and offered it to the cashier.

"I can't accept tips."

Relena put the bill into the cashier's shirt pocket.

The women walked out of the electronics department.

They walked over to the front check-out lanes.

"Ooh, do they have any new Archies?" Relena asked, looking at the magazine racks.

Emma noticed a magazine. The front cover had the women of the United States' Gundam team in front of an image of their Gundam.

Emma smiled. "Hey, check it out, Relena. Our photos have hit the stand."

Relena looked at the magazine. "Yeah, that's cool. Pick up a few copies."

Emma picked up 7 copies.

Emma then noticed something. "What the fuck?"

The rest of the women looked.

A tabloid sitting on a rack had pictures of the United States' Gundam team members on the front cover - along with text that said "GUNDAM GIRLS INVOLVED IN STEAMY LOVE AFFAIR!"

"How did that tabloid get those pics of us?" Relena asked angrily. "I thought the original digital files were turned over to us."

"They were, but how much do you wanna bet that the photographer made copies to sell elsewhere and increase his profits?" Emma asked.

3 customers walked by. Each of them picked up a copy of the tabloid and waited in line.

Emma, Relena, Matilda, Sayla, and Fraw waited in line as well.

It was a long wait. The customers in front of them argued about prices and were still unable to pay, leading to the cashier having to call a supervisor to void transactions multiple times.

Emma looked at Relena and sighed. "It never ceases to amaze me. Even in a city, this store is a bastion of trailerparkiness."

"No argument there." Relena thought for a moment then smiled. "Wanna go to a dance club?"

Emma smiled. "Sure! The night is still young. Let's go home and change, then we'll go out."

Matilda sighed. "You girls have no discipline."


Emma, Relena, Matilda, Sayla, and Fraw entered a dance club.

They were each dressed in tank tops, shorts, and sneakers.

Bright, multicolored lights were flashing. "Rhythm Emotion" by Two-Mix started playing.

"May I have this dance?" Emma asked Relena, offering her left hand to her.

Relena held Emma's hand with her right hand. "That's what we're here for."

Emma and Relena walked onto the dance floor and started dancing.

Their dancing consisted mostly of bumping and grinding against each other. Soon, they started licking and kissing each other. The rest of the dancers stopped dancing and stared at them.

"May I have this dance?" Sayla asked Fraw, offering her left hand to her.

Fraw held Sayla's hand with her right hand. "That's what we're here for."

Sayla and Fraw walked onto the dance floor and started dancing.

Their dancing consisted mostly of bumping and grinding against each other. Soon, they started licking and kissing each other. The rest of the dancers stared at them.

When the song was over, the rest of the dancers cheered, applauded, and whistled for Emma, Relena, Sayla, and Fraw.

Emma, Relena, Sayla, and Fraw took bows.

They walked off of the dance floor.

They walked over to the bar and sat on stools at the counter. Matilda joined them.

Emma smiled. "I'll have a club soda."

Relena smiled. "Me, too."

Sayla smiled. "Me, too."

Fraw smiled. "Me, too."

Matilda smiled. "Me, too."

The bartender prepared 5 glasses of club soda and set them on the counter.

Emma, Relena, Sayla, Fraw, and Matilda smiled. "Thanks."

They picked up their respective glasses and drank the carbonated water.


Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament


Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament


Emma pressed Relena against a wall in their bedroom and held her arms against the wall.

Emma kissed Relena passionately on the lips.

Relena opened her mouth. Emma used the opportunity to slip her tongue into Relena's mouth. Emma and Relena french-kissed.

After a moment of this, Emma released Relena's arms and placed her hands on the wall. Relena moved her arms around Emma and placed her hands on Emma's ass.

Matilda walked into the room. "Oh! I'm sorry!"

Emma broke the kiss, looked at Matilda, and smiled. "No worries."

"I'll leave you 2 alone."

Emma looked at Relena, smiled, and nodded at Matilda with her head.

Relena smiled. "Care to join us?"

"What?!" Matilda exclaimed, surprised.

"Why not?" Emma asked her.

Emma and Relena took off their clothes and let them fall to the floor.

Relena hugged Emma and kissed her passionately on the lips.

Matilda stared at them for a moment, then she closed the door.

Matilda took off her clothes and walked over to Emma and Relena.

Emma finished the kiss, faced Matilda, hugged her, and kissed Matilda on the lips.

Matilda hugged Emma.

Emma shoved her tongue into Matilda's mouth. Emma hugged Matilda. After a moment of this, Matilda frenched Emma.

Matilda ended the kiss. She turned to face Relena.

Matilda hugged Relena.

Relena shoved her tongue into Matilda's mouth. Relena hugged Matilda. After a moment of this, Matilda frenched Relena.

Matilda ended the kiss.

The door opened.

Sayla and Fraw walked into the room.

"Emma, may we borrow some toothpaste?" Sayla asked. "Oops!"

Emma, Relena, and Matilda looked at Sayla and Fraw.

"We're so sorry!" Fraw apologized.

"Yeah, we're sorry!" Sayla added.

Emma, Relena, and Matilda looked at each other. Smiles from each of them confirmed their agreement. They looked at Sayla and Fraw.

Emma smiled. "Don't be sorry, girls."

Relena smiled. "The more, the merrier."

Matilda smiled. "You interested?"

Sayla and Fraw looked at each other. They smiled.

Fraw kicked the door closed.

Sayla and Fraw took off their clothes and walked over to Emma, Relena, and Matilda.

Sayla and Fraw hugged each other. Sayla kissed Fraw passionately on her lips. Sayla frenched Fraw, then Fraw frenched Sayla. Fraw finished the kiss.

Sayla and Fraw faced Emma, Relena, and Matilda.

Emma, Relena, and Matilda each took turns frenching and being frenched by Sayla and Fraw.

Emma was confused. "Wow, there are 5 of us. What do we do?"

Sayla smiled. "5 is perfect for a fucross."

Matilda was confused. "What the fuck is a fucross?"

"It's a combination of 'fuck' and 'cross'. Essentially, 1 girl lies on her back, and the other 4 girls form a cross pattern - with the first girl as the center - and orally stimulate her."

Relena smiled. "That sounds like fun."

Fraw smiled. "We'll take turns, so each of us can taste each part of everyone else and be tasted by every girl in every place."

Emma smiled. "This'll take a while, but I'm not complaining."

Matilda smiled. "We should probably use the floor for this. There's more room."


Karen and Lunamaria rode in the back seat of a car to the location of the match. A truck followed them, carrying the Gundam.

After Karen and Lunamaria got out of the car, they stood and watched as the Gundam was unloaded from the truck and placed in an upright position. Then computer consoles and an elevator shaft were set up near the Gundam. Lebanon's Gundam stood across from their own, covered with canvas.

Karen turned on the consoles and checked the readings. "Everything seems to be working just fine. The consoles are interfacing with the Gundam's systems. Lunamaria, please go up there."

Lunamaria walked over to the elevator shaft and got into the elevator. She pressed a button. The elevator rose and stopped at the Gundam's chest area. Lunamaria opened the cockpit and climbed in.

"Power on!" Karen called.

Lunamaria pressed a button and turned on the Gundam. The Gundam's eyes glowed blue.

Karen checked the readings on the console. "We've got a 100% signal. Good. Radio on!"

Lunamaria turned on her radio.

"Can you hear me?" Karen asked Lunamaria.

"Yeah. Can you hear me?"

"Yeah. So...what do we do now?"

"Beats me."


"So what have you got?" Murrue asked.

Nina turned off the lights and brought up technical specifications on a large computer display in the conference room.

Nina smiled. "We present our secret project, codenamed 'Shining Blue Fire'."

Murrue, who was sitting at the conference table, looked at the specifications in confusion. "What is it?"

Lucette smiled. "We figured a regular missile system wouldn't be enough."

Dorothy smiled. "This fucker fires quark-gluon plasma."

Murrue raised an eyebrow. "Isn't that a little dangerous?"

Nina shrugged. "Yeah, but we're taking precautions."

Murrue looked at Sally, who was sitting to her right. "Well, what do you think, Sally?"

"Well, plasma responds strongly to electromagnetic fields, and Gundams are prime examples of producers of such things. It'll definitely take out an opposing Gundam. The problem is it might take out everything else in a large area as well. Where are they gonna test the bloody thing? On the moon?"

Nina was caught off-guard by that, but she chuckled and dismissed the criticism and the weird feeling that she had. "Don't be silly."

Murrue considered the proposal for a moment. "Have the team start building it. We've gotta get to Lebanon."


Karen and Lunamaria entered their hotel room.

Lunamaria closed the door behind her and locked it.

Karen turned on the lights.

Karen yawned. "We seriously need to get some rest."

Lunamaria smiled. "Right away?"

Karen was confused. "What do you mean?"

Lunamaria kissed Karen on the lips briefly.

Karen smiled. "Maybe we can stay up for an hour or 2."

Karen hugged Lunamaria and kissed her passionately on the lips.

Lunamaria hugged Karen.


Sunday, December 9, 2007, 7:45 AM, Eastern Standard Time

Emma woke up.

She looked to her right. Relena was sleeping next to her.

She looked to her left. Matilda was sleeping next to her.

She looked ahead. Sayla and Fraw were sleeping in an embrace between Emma and Relena's legs.

Emma turned and positioned herself over Relena. She took a moment to admire Relena's beauty.

Emma kissed Relena on the lips.

Relena woke up.

Emma finished the kiss, pulled back, and smiled. "Good morning."

Relena smiled. "Good morning."

Emma turned and positioned herself over Matilda. She took a moment to admire Matilda's beauty.

Emma kissed Matilda on the lips.

Matilda woke up.

Emma finished the kiss, pulled back, and smiled. "Good morning."

Matilda smiled. "Good morning."

Emma looked at Sayla and gently rubbed her legs against her.

Sayla woke up.

Relena looked at Fraw and gently rubbed her legs against her.

Fraw woke up.

Emma smiled. "Let's eat a quick breakfast, then we can pack."


Emma put a duffel bag on the bed and opened it.

Then she got a clean uniform and put it into the bag.

She also got a toothbrush, a tube of toothpaste, a box of dental floss, a small bottle of mouthwash, a small can of deodorant spray, a small bar of soap, and a small bottle of shampoo from the bathroom and put them into the bag.

Emma zipped the bag closed.

Relena and Matilda each got a duffel bag, put it on the bed, and opened it.

"Don't worry about the hygiene stuff. I already packed it."

Relena smiled. "Okay."

Matilda smiled. "Okay."

Relena and Matilda each got a fresh set of clothes and put them into the bags.

They zipped the bags closed.

Emma checked her watch. "We should get to the base and board the plane."

Emma, Relena, and Matilda walked out of their bedroom and walked downstairs.

Sayla and Fraw were in the living room. Each woman zipped her own duffel bag closed of the couch.

"Ready?" Emma asked.

Sayla smiled. "Yep."

Fraw smiled. "We gonna leave now?"

Emma smiled. "Yep."


Murrue, Sally, Nina, Lucette, and Dorothy arrived at the location of the match and got out of the car.

Lunamaria smiled at Nina and Lucette. "Am I glad that you 2 are here! We'd be lost without you!"

Nina smiled. "Don't worry. We wouldn't leave this to you."

Lucette smiled. "Let's get to it."

Dorothy smiled. "We've got the rest of the day to make sure that everything in top shape."

Karen looked at Murrue and Sally. "How's the missile system coming?"

Murrue smiled. "Pretty good. We're taking your missile system and improving on it in the new design."

Sally smiled. "Exponentially."

Murrue checked her watch. "Emma and Relena have probably left for the base by now. Let's hope that Emma has trained enough."

Lunamaria chuckled. "Knowing her, she went clubbing - and to the Lacus Clyne concert."

Murrue frowned. "I certainly hope not. Well, we'll just have to hope for the best. I mean it is Lebanon."


Emma, Relena, Matilda, Sayla, and Fraw sped down a highway in Emma's yellow convertible. They were listening to "Fame" by Irene Cara on the radio.

After driving for a few minutes, Emma turned right onto another street.

A few minutes later, they reached Aznable Air Force Base.

Emma brought her car to a stop by the gate. Emma, Relena, and Matilda handed their badges to the security guard, and Sayla and Fraw did likewise with their visitor's passes. The guard scanned them and handed them back. The women handed their duffel bags to the security guard. The guard opened them, inspected them, closed them, and handed them back. Then Emma, Relena, and Matilda had to go through thumbprint and retinal scans. Finally, the security guard opened the gate, and Emma drove onto the base.

Emma drove to a runway and parked in the lot near it.

The women got out of the car and walked over to an airplane.

The pilot and the copilot saluted Emma, Relena, and Matilda. Emma, Relena, and Matilda saluted them.

The seven of them boarded the airplane.

"Anyone want the window?" Emma asked.

No one said anything.

Emma sat in the seat by the window, Relena sat to her right, and Matilda sat to Relena's right. They each buckled their seatbelts.

In the row across the aisle, Sayla sat in the seat by the window, and Fraw sat to her left. They each buckled their seatbelts.

Soon, the airplane's engines started. The airplane sped down the runway and flew into the sky.

Emma stared out the window.

"Do you really think you're ready?" Relena asked her.

Emma looked at her and smiled. "Sure. I'll just phone this one in."

"Don't get cocky."

"We'll save that for when we get home."

Relena laughed. "Oh, you."

"Chillax. I'll do fine."

"I think you're a bit overconfident. Lebanon is a Level 3 competitor."

Sayla smiled. "They've never lost, but neither has Emma."

Fraw smiled. "Don't pay any attention to Sayla. Her logic is warped like that."

Matilda frowned. "Relena does have a point, Emma."

Emma smiled. "Relax, girls. I've got this match in the bag."


The United States' third Gundam match is here. Emma Sheen is confident that she will win. Will she be able to defeat the Lebanese pilot and keep the United States in the tournament?

Next on "Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament":

"Level 3, Match 2"

You will race with the tide.