Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Mobile Suit Gundam Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament ❯ Level 3, Match 4 ( Chapter 42 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament

Episode 42

Level 3, Match 4

Written By
Mark Moore


Author's note: Well, here we are at the end of Level 3 of the tournament. Exciting things are coming up. I hope that you stick with this series until the end. Enjoy the story. Feedback is welcome.


Canada's match against Zambia is later today. Christina MacKenzie, Flay Allster, Monique Cadillac, and Reccoa Londe have just arrived in Zambia and been given a ride to the location of the match, Victoria Falls in Livingstone.

Sunday, December 16, 2007, 9:20 AM, Zambian Time

Christina, Flay, Monique, and Reccoa got out of the car and walked over to Natarle.

Christina and Monique saluted Natarle. "Sir."

"At ease."

Christina and Monique relaxed.

"How's the Gundam coming along?" Christina asked.

"Good. It's ready as it'll ever be. How about you?"

"I'm fine."

Asuna was sitting in the cockpit, which was located in the Gundam's chest area. Standing at consoles on the ground were Miriallia, Stella, Une, and Catherine.

"Wanna try it out before the match?" Natarle asked.

Christina smiled. "Yes. Thank you."

"Asuna, come down from there! Christina's taking over!"

Asuna unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the cockpit, immediately entering the elevator that had been set up in front of the Gundam.

Asuna rode down to the ground and walked out of the elevator.

"You ready?" Asuna asked Christina.

"Yeah."

Christina walked into the elevator and rode up to the chest level.

Christina got into the cockpit and fastened her seatbelt.

"Ready!" Christina called.

"Okay, raise the right arm."

At Miriallia's request, Christina pulled the lever on her console that controlled the right arm. The arm slowly rose up until it was pointing straight up.

Miriallia smiled. "Good. Now, make a fist."

Christina pressed the right fist button. The Gundam's right hand closed into a fist.

Miriallia nodded. "Good! How does it feel?"

"Fine."

Natarle smiled. "Move the elevator. Let her walk around."

Some engineers used heavy machinery to pull the elevator and its shaft away from the Gundam.

"Go on, Christina!" Natarle yelled. "Take it for a walk!"

Christina opened the Gundam's hand and lowered its arm. She pressed another button to close the cockpit. Then she pressed the Forward button, and the Gundam started walking.

"May I activate the thrusters and fly her?" Christina asked.

Miriallia frowned. "No. Not until the match. Now bring it back. I need to do a final systems check."

"All right."

Christina brought the Gundam back to its original location.

"Power down, Christina."

At Miriallia's request, Christina shut off the Gundam. The blue glow in the Gundam's eyes disappeared.

Christina opened the cockpit and got out of it and into the elevator.

Christina rode the elevator down to the ground.

Christina walked out of the elevator.

Natarle smiled. "Not bad. We still have some time until the match. Relax."


Christina, Reccoa, Monique, and Flay each got a can of regular cola out of a cooler and sat at a table that was set up a short distance from the designated match area. Flay sat to Christina's right. Reccoa sat across from Flay. Monique sat across from Christina.

Christina took a sip of her cola. "Why did I ever agree to fight this guy here?"

Flay frowned. "He wouldn't budge. You had no choice but to agree."

"I ought to kick him a few extra times just for that."

Flay laughed.

Christina looked at Victoria Falls. "It's so pretty."

Flay looked. "Yeah."

Reccoa looked. "Definitely."

Monique looked. "I agree."

Christina noticed a car approaching from the distance.

After it stopped, the passenger side door opened, and a man with short, curly, black hair got out.

He closed the door and walked over to a console that was set up a short distance from the designated match area.

"There's Bright Noa, the announcer."

Flay looked. "Cool. That must mean the match will start soon."

Natarle walked over to them. "We just received word that the Zambian team is on its way. Let's get you prepped."


Christina walked into the elevator and pressed a button.

She rode up to the chest level of the Gundam.

Christina got into the cockpit and fastened her seatbelt.

"Power on!" Miriallia called.

Christina pressed the Power button, turning the Gundam on. The Gundam's eyes glowed blue.

"Can you hear me?" Miriallia asked.

Christina now heard Miriallia's voice through the cockpit's speaker.

"Yes."

"Okay. Close the cockpit."

Christina pressed a button. The cockpit closed.

Christina looked at her screens. The cover was being removed, and she got her first in-person look at Zambia's Gundam. It was black. There was a beam rifle in its left hand.

The Zambian Gundam's cockpit door opened. The Zambian pilot got into the elevator, rode up to the chest level, and got into the cockpit. He then closed his cockpit.

A message appeared on one of Christina's screens: "ZAMBIA REQUESTING VISUAL".

"The Zambian pilot is requesting visual contact."

"Allowed."

At Natarle's permission, Christina pressed a button.

The Zambian pilot's image appeared on one of Christina's screens. He appeared to be in his 20s; had short, black hair; and was clean-shaven.

The Zambian pilot smiled. "Greetings. I am Levy Chiluba."

Christina smiled. "Hello. I'm Christina MacKenzie. It's nice to finally meet you in person."

"Likewise."

"I'm curious. Why did you insist on fighting here?"

"We are running short of money."

"Oh."

"Why do you ask?"

"It's just that I'm not used to this heat. It's late Autumn where I come from."

Levy grinned. "I'll be glad to send you back there."

Christina grinned. "Bring it on."

"May we keep the audio channel between our cockpits open during the match?"

"Sure."

"Thank you. Good luck."

"Good luck to you, too."

Levy's image disappeared from Christina's screen and was replaced by an exterior view.

"Christina, the introductions are about to be made. Receive the audio."

At Natarle's order, Christina pressed a button.

"Good afternoon, everyone. Welcome to Level 3, Match 4, of the First Gundam Tournament. We're here live Victoria Falls in Zambia. Allow me to introduce myself to those of you watching at home. My name is Bright Noa. I am the commentator for this tournament. Today's match is Zambia versus Canada. The Zambian pilot is Levy Chiluba. The Canadian pilot is Christina MacKenzie. Zambia's Gundam - the black one - is 22 meters tall, 0.5 meters of which is taken up by the head. It is armed with a beam rifle. Canada's Gundam - the white and dark blue one - is 18.5 meters tall, 0.5 meters of which is taken up by the head. It is armed with a beam rifle. The match is about to begin."

"Fight!" a simulated male voice declared over a speaker.

Levy moved his Gundam forward and punched Christina's Gundam with its right fist. Christina's Gundam was knocked back a bit.

Christina made her Gundam jump into the air, then she fired at Levy's Gundam with the beam rifle in its right hand. The shots hit Levy's Gundam repeatedly.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Levy's Gundam declared.

Christina's Gundam landed back on the street. The Gundam didn't have enough power for long flights and had to recharge.

"You won't do that again!" Levy exclaimed.

Christina kicked Levy's Gundam repeatedly with her Gundam's right leg.

"Overheating!" the simulated male voice of Levy's Gundam declared.

Levy fired his Gundam's beam rifle. Christina activated her Gundam's thrusters and flew her Gundam into the sky, dodging the blast.

"Not enough power!" the simulated male voice of Christina's Gundam declared.

Christina's Gundam landed back on the street.

Levy made his Gundam run towards Christina's Gundam.

Christina fired her Gundam's beam rifle repeatedly at Levy's Gundam, hitting it repeatedly.

"Checkmate!" the simulated male voice of Levy's Gundam declared.

Levy's Gundam fell backwards.

"Well done! Glory to the winner!" the simulated male voice declared over a speaker.

"Damn it!" Levy exclaimed. "How could this happen?!"

"And there you have it. Canada has beaten Zambia. It wasn't even close. Canada's win is due to the skill of its pilot, Christina MacKenzie. Zambia is out of the competition, but it is allowed to assist another nation of its choice. Canada moves on to Level 4. There will be more coverage on your evening news. Thank you for joining us."

"Christina, you did it! You won!" Miriallia exclaimed.

Christina smiled. "Woo-hoo."

"Come on out!"

At Miriallia's request, Christina shut off the Gundam. The blue glow in the Gundam's eyes disappeared.

Christina opened the cockpit and got out of it and into the elevator.

Christina rode the elevator down to the ground.

Christina walked out of the elevator.

The cockpit of Levy's Gundam opened. Levy got out of his cockpit and into his elevator.

He rode his elevator down to the ground.

Levy walked out of his elevator and over to Christina.

Christina smiled and offered her right hand to Levy. "Good match."

Levy shook her hand. "Thank you. I am humbled."

Christina turned and walked over to Natarle.

Natarle smiled. "You won. Great job."

Christina smiled. "I'm glad."

"You may return to Montreal. We'll handle the Gundam transport."

"Thank you, sir."

Christina, Flay, Monique, and Reccoa walked over to the car that they had arrived in.


"How bad is it?" Natarle asked.

Miriallia was looking over some preliminary statistics. "Not bad. Minimal wear and tear. It won't take me long to fix it."

Natarle smiled. "Great."

"I think she did a great job."

Natarle looked at Catherine. "Yeah, she did."

"And she got us to Level 4."

Natarle looked at Stella and grinned. "True."


Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament


Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament


Christina, Flay, Monique, and Reccoa were sitting in the airplane. Christina was sitting by the window, Flay was sitting to Christina's right, and Reccoa was sitting to Flay's right. Monique was sitting by the aisle, across from Reccoa.

They were currently flying back to Canada.

Flay smiled. "I'm so proud of you."

Christina smiled. "Thanks, sweetie."

"Would you like some music?"

"Yes, please."

Flay pressed a button to turn on the stereo.

She selected a song and pressed Play.

"Shadow Games" by Trixie Reiss started playing.

Christina closed her eyes and relaxed.


Christina knocked on Natarle's office door.

"Come in."

Christina opened the door and walked into the office. Reccoa followed her. Flay followed Reccoa. Monique followed and closed the door behind her.

Natarle was sitting behind her desk. Une, Miriallia, Stella, Asuna, and Catherine were sitting in chairs.

Christina saluted Natarle. "Lieutenant Christina MacKenzie reporting as ordered, sir."

Monique saluted Natarle. "Lieutenant Monique Cadillac reporting as ordered, sir."

"At ease, Lieutenants."

Christina and Monique relaxed.

Natarle smiled. "We recently got back. I thought it would be nice to have a little celebration."

Christina smiled. "Cool."

Natarle stood up. Une, Miriallia, Stella, Asuna, and Catherine stood up as well.

Natarle opened her small refrigerator and passed out nine cans of regular cola. She also took a can for herself.

The women opened their respective cans.

Natarle raised her can. The other eight women raised their own cans.

Natarle smiled. "I propose a toast - to Christina MacKenzie, a fucking good pilot!"

"To Christina MacKenzie!" Flay, Monique, Une, Reccoa, Miriallia, Stella, Asuna, and Catherine exclaimed.

Christina smiled. "Thanks, everyone."

All ten women took a moment to sip their colas.

Natarle frowned. "Now that we've won our third match, we're in the final 4. We have to work even harder now, because the competition is at a whole new level. Our competitors will be the best eighth of the starting group. Also, there's a 1-in-3 chance that we're gonna fight Iran."

Each woman silently thought about that for a moment.

"The American evening news will be on shortly. I want everyone to watch it. The matches for Level 4 should be announced, so we'll find out who our next competitor is."

Natarle pressed a button and turned the television on the back wall on.

The evening news came on.

Peter Jenkins, the lead anchor, was sitting at his desk in New York City.

"Good evening, everyone. The fourth match of the third level of the First Gundam Tournament was held in Zambia this morning. The participants were Zambia and Canada. Canada won. It will move on to Level 4. Zambia, meanwhile, having been eliminated from the tournament, has announced today that it will back Canada in the tournament. We're now at the end of Level 3 and the beginning of a higher level of play. We turn to our White House correspondent, Donald Samuelson. Donald, how is the White House reacting to Canada's win and Zambia's defeat?"

"Peter, both Zambia and Canada are considered friendly competitors, so the White House wasn't too interested in the outcome of this match. It is mildly disappointed that Zambia isn't supporting us. Overall, it's mostly a neutral reaction."

"I have to interrupt you, Donald. My apologies. I've been told that the Secretary-General of the United Nations is going to use the computer to pair the Level 4 competitors at any minute, so we're going to interrupt ourselves. This might seem a bit strange to some of you, but we need to allow the rest of our affiliates to join us."

The special report began.

"Good evening, everyone. I'm Peter Jenkins. The Secretary-General of the United Nations is about to use the computer to pair the Level 4 competitors. Here is the Secretary-General, speaking in the General Assembly chamber in the United Nations Headquarters."

"Hello. My congratulations go to the winners of Level 3 of the First Gundam Tournament. The matches for Level 4 will now be selected at random by computer."

A large screen on the stage started displaying information, and the Secretary-General read it.

"Match 1 will be Iran versus the United States of America. Match 2 will be Japan versus Canada. I wish you all good luck. Thank you."

"Let me get a reaction from our White House correspondent, Donald Samuelson. Donald?"

"Iran could be a serious challenge for us, Peter. God help Emma Sheen. I know our Gundam team must be panicking right about now."

"Thank you, Donald. We'll now return you to your regular programming."

The special report ended, and the evening news resumed.

"Welcome back, everyone. Now for the day's other news."

Natarle turned off the television.

"Christina, I'm going to authorize live exercises. However, until we can get that set up, I want you in the simulator as much as possible. Get in all of the training that you can between now and our next match."

"Yes, sir."

"Miriallia, get the Gundam repaired. Keep everyone that you need as long as you need them."

"Yes, sir."

"Asuna, until the major repairs are done, assist Christina in her sim training."

"Yes, sir."

"Flay and Catherine, keep cheering Christina on. She needs your support."

"Yes, sir."

"Monique, protect Christina and Flay."

"Yes, sir."

Natarle looked at Une. "Une, do you have anything to add?"

"Stella, help Miriallia get the Gundam repaired."

"Yes, sir."

"Reccoa, help Christina train."

"Yes, sir."

The women finished their colas in silence.

They dropped their cans in the trash basket.

"Everyone, report back here in 3 hours. Dismissed. Get to work, everyone."

Christina opened the door and walked out of the office. Flay, Monique, Reccoa, Miriallia, Stella, Asuna, and Catherine followed her. Catherine closed the door behind her.

Flay smiled at Christina. "Come on, champ. Let's hit the simulator."

Christina smiled wickedly. "I'd love to hit the simulator."

Flay and Christina laughed.


Natarle was sitting behind her desk in her office on the campus.

Une, Christina, Reccoa, Flay, Monique, Miriallia, Stella, Catherine, and Asuna were sitting in chairs in front of the desk.

There was a knock at the door.

Natarle smiled. "Come in."

The door opened. Chan Agi walked into the room. She closed the door behind her.

Chan saluted Natarle. "Lieutenant Chan Agi reporting as ordered, sir."

"At ease, Lieutenant."

Chan relaxed.

"Let me introduce you to the rest of the Gundam crew. These are Christina MacKenzie, the pilot; Flay Allster, her girlfriend; Reccoa Londe, the French pilot; Catherine Bloom, my girlfriend; and Asuna Elmarit, the test pilot. Girls, this is Chan Agi."

Christina, Reccoa, Flay, Catherine, and Asuna stood up. Each of them shook Chan's right hand and exchanged greetings with her.

Chan smiled. "It's nice to meet all of you."

Natarle smiled. "Chan has been working with Miriallia and Stella on a new missile system for the Gundam."

Christina frowned. "I see."

Natarle looked at Christina. "You have a problem with that, Lieutenant MacKenzie?"

Christina looked at Natarle. "No, sir, I suppose not. However, the United States is paired with Iran. It's their problem."

"True, but suppose we and Iran make it to Level 5. Then whose problem is it?"

"Understood, sir."

Chan smiled. "Anyway, the project is codenamed Alex."

"Why Alex?" Asuna asked.

"Beats me." Chan looked at Miriallia. "Miriallia?"

Miriallia was a bit embarrassed. "It's an acronym. It stands for 'A Lot of EXcessive firepower'."

Flay smiled. "Brilliant. Did you think of that during your lunch break, Miriallia?"

Natarle frowned. "Go and practice in the simulator, Christina, and take Flay with you."

"Yes, sir."

"Dismissed, everyone."

Christina opened the door and walked out of the office, followed by Flay, Reccoa, Monique, Une, Miriallia, Stella, Chan, Catherine, and Asuna. Asuna closed the door behind her.


Miriallia turned off the computer in her console.

"Okay, everyone, that's all for tonight! Thank you! Now, go home and get some rest!"

Miriallia waited impatiently for all of the other engineers to put away their tools and leave the hangar. She was exhausted. More than that, she was horny, and she couldn't ignore the feeling between her legs any longer.

Chan smiled. "Well, I'm gonna go home."

Miriallia smiled. "What's your hurry?"

Chan was confused. "Huh?"

"I'm horny, and I need you...now."

"What?! Why me?!"

"Well, Asuna and Stella are helping Christina with sim training."

"Where are we going to find the privacy?"

"What about in the cockpit?"

"The cockpit? Are you insane?"

"Come on. It'll be fun."

"What if we get caught?"

"We won't. Trust me."

"Oh, very well."

Miriallia and Chan walked over to the chest area.

Miriallia opened the cockpit.

Chan climbed into the cockpit.

Miriallia climbed into the cockpit and lied on top of Chan, facing her.

Miriallia closed the cockpit.

When their privacy was assured, Miriallia kissed Chan on the lips.

Miriallia parted her own lips and shoved her tongue into Chan's mouth.

After a while, Miriallia finished the kiss.

"I've been wanting to do that all day."

Miriallia licked Chan's face repeatedly.

"Mmm, that feels good, sweetie."

Miriallia smiled. "I'm glad that you like it. Would you like me to lick lower?"

"Ooh, yes. Please."

"Then you'll have to take off your clothes."

Chan took off her clothes.

Miriallia likewise took off her own clothes.


As the United States' fourth match approaches, Emma Sheen is anxious and nervous. Will she be able to calm herself before the match?

Next on "Mobile Suit Gundam Tournament":

"Countdown To Oblivion"

You will race with the tide.