Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sheltered Heart ❯ The Summerhouse ( Chapter 25 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Ok, okay. I don't own Gundam Wing and/or Sailor Moon. However, I do own Naora, Tsuya, Megumi, Kiyoko, all of their outfits, their attacks, their symbols, their weapons, and er... more! Arigatou for not stealing them!

Oi! I forgot to say that school already ended for them around chapter 17! Gomen ne!

Sheltered Heart

Ch.25- The Summerhouse

Usagi and the girls woke to the shining sun and the soft breeze from the windows. They silently cleaned up their sleeping bags and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. After a while, the boys woke up and slowly joined them.

"Good Morning Sleepyheads!" shouted Usagi cheerfully as she made breakfast.

The boys replied with groans to the intruding voice and the girls happily giggled as they awaited Usagi's food. Then, Usagi put out her scrambled eggs, chocolate chip pancakes, biscuits with buttermilk, and coffee. The tantalizing smell of it all made boys' noses lead them to their seats. After the first delicious bite of food and a sip of the delicious mint-flavored coffee, their brains woke up and they all ate with happy chatting and polite smiles.

"Mmm.. Usagi, why haven't you cooked for us before?" Duo asked with a pancake in his mouth.

Usagi giggled before replying,

"Well, the girls asked me to and you guys never did!"

"Then, will you to cook for us forever?" Duo pleaded.

The other members at the table rose their eyebrows at the site of Duo on his knees on front of Usagi, asking her to be his cook. She blushed lightly as she felt the jealousy that was coming from a couple people.

"Hai. Hai. If you want, I'll try to cook for you until you learn how to." she said as she pried her hands from him.

An impolite snort came from Wu Fei and he then looked down at his food as Duo and Usagi glared at him.

"Anyways, what are we going to do today? School's out and we have nothing to do." asked Tsuya.

They all thought of things to do and before Usagi said that she wanted to go shopping, Quatre said,

"How about we go to my summer house? It's along the coast and it's nice."

The girls looked at him in surprise as Duo and Wu Fei simply sighed as they added another house to his millions.

"Really Tre-kun?" asked Usagi with glee.

Quatre nodded and looked down as he felt the warm blush creep up his face at the nickname.

"Okay! I like that idea so whoever wants to do that, say aye!" Tsuya shouted.

Seven "ayes" came from the group as three agreeing grunts came from the boys. (I wonder who?) Usagi stood on the table with excitement and punched at the air as she then slipped on a coaster and made the whole table fall over and get everyone covered in food.

"USAGI!!" the girls, Duo and Wu Fei shouted as she darted away from the angry people who wanted revenge.

After cleaning up the mess and the peacemaking between the people, the girls got into a jeep as the boys got into another jeep and they all headed towards the summerhouse.

Once they got there, they headed towards the house. When the others were expecting a small, cozy one-room house, they found a two-story, ten-room condominium. (complete with waterslide! Lol! I just had to say that!) The girls gaped at the condo as Quatre led them in and showed them the many, many rooms that had large windows to gaze at the ocean.

After the tour, the girls and boys went into their rooms. They all could have slept in separate rooms but they decided to just sleep in two rooms, one for the girls and the other for the boys.

Although they brought nothing, they had all found black bags for each of them where they were sleeping. Usagi assumed that they were magic and proved that by pulling out a lot of stuff that logically wouldn't fit in the bag.

Soon, the girls sweetly asked the boys to take them to the beach. Not being able to withstand their puppy-dog eyes, the grudgingly went along and got ready. They all found out how to use the bags and got dressed. After about twenty minutes of the boys waiting for the girls to come out of their room, the girls finally did.

Usagi came out in a two-piece that had a covering tied around her waist. It was a pearl-white color and a matching top that she tied around her neck was outlined silver. She took her hair out of her normal buns and loosely braided it. Her black sunglasses were attached to her strap.

Naora wore a platinum colored two-piece that was a lighter shade than Usagi's. The top was tied together in the middle and a black outline adorned it. Her black sunglasses were on the side of her bottom-piece. Her hair was tied up and she smiled at the boys politely.

Megumi blushingly wore a silver tankini that modestly covered her. The top came up to the crook of her neck and was then tied around her neck. A black outline was on the edges and she tied a long black covering around her waist that reached her ankles. Her red hair was let down and flowed behind her. Black sunglasses were on her covering.

Kiyoko came out with Tsuya and wore a light copper-colored two-piece. She wore a thin see-through tank-top that was black and barely covered anything. The top was a two-strap and twisted in the back. On her head was a copper bandanna that matched her swimsuit and her black sunglasses were clipped to her tank-top.

Tsuya had on a two-piece that was gold and had no straps for her top. She wore a short black covering that went to her thighs and tied on the side. Her brown hair was tied up like Naora's and had her black sunglasses on it.

The girls smiled at the boys with blushes that ranged from light to deep red. (I wonder who!) They then looked at the swimsuits that the boys had on. (These are going to be shorter...)

Heero had on a metallic purple, almost black, shorts and they had black lines down the side. He had his unruly dark brown hair the same style and his black sunglasses were carried in his hands.

Duo wore dark metallic yellow shorts that changed to orange at the bottom. His chestnut brown hair was in his famous braid and his black sunglasses were on his head.

Trowa wore dark metallic green shorts that had vines growing up from the bottom. His light brown hair continued to cover one of his eyes and his black sunglasses were on his shorts.

Quatre wore dark metallic blue shorts that got lighter at the bottom. His platinum blonde hair continued to shine and his black sunglasses were on his forehead and pushed his bangs somewhat back. (Like where his goggles are?)

Wu Fei wore dark metallic red shorts that had black flames at the bottom. His black hair was still in painful-looking ponytail and his black sunglasses were on the top of his head.

The large group headed towards the beach and laid out the umbrellas, towels, and put out the coolers and games. The boys sat in the shade as they watched the girls splash around in the water. Soon, the boys noticed the looks that the girls were getting from other boys and quickly went to them.

Getting there, they were soon soaked by the girls and chased after the girls. After a while, they were tired and laid out in the sun. Then, Usagi and Naora heard a familiar voice and went towards it in a daze. The others quietly followed behind them.

When they finally reached the voice, the girls' eyes widened as they saw who was there. They saw...

Cliffy!!! Anyhoo, I had the idea to put in another character and she's going to be a really good friend of the girls. She's not an original character, *wink wink* but don't give me any votes cuz I already who it's going to be. Gomen and review if yah want the next chapter! Arigatou and Ja Ne!