Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Why a Rose has it's Thorns ❯ Visions ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Deb: I'd like to thank all the people that have taken the time to view my fanfiction, but it would be really encouraging to continue writing if I had reviews, I'm kinda forcing myself to write at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose slowly made her way into the room that Duo and Quatre were in. She looked around and saw that Noin was there, and also a young woman in a white uniform.

"Rose are you alright?" Duo hurried forward to look at her, he wiped her cheek and looked at the tears collected on his fingers. "What made you cry?"

"Nothing to worry about Duo." Rose turned away from him and looked at the woman in white. "Who are you?"

"I'm the doctor. Mr. Maxwell and Winner said you were found in the woods and had gotten ill. I just want to make sure you're in good health." She smiled, giving Rose an encouraging smile.

"I don't have anything to pay you with." Rose said quietly, making Noin grin.

"Don't worry Rose, it's been taken care of." Noin chuckled as the doctor shooed the guys out the door.

!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three figures stood in a darkened mist, staring at what had once been the gates of time.

"What happened?" One of the figures turned to look at it's compainions. "Where is Pluto at? We haven't been gone that long have we.?"

"Something must have happened, most likely to all of them." The second figure blinked and tilted his head to the side. "Do you hear that?" All of them stood quiet for a moment.

"It sounds like a baby crying." One said and they all took off in the direction that the crying was coming from. They found a small baby wrapped up in white blankets and laying in a cradle. She had short black hai, violet eyes and a purple symbol of saturn on her forehead.

"Hotaru? If she's here alone something must be going wrong. Yaten can you find any of them on your scanners?" A voice from the one holding the baby in his arms. The figure that was spoken to pulled out a small computer, typing quickly.

"I'm getting something, but it's really far away so I only have a general idea as to what diamension they're in." He snapped the computer shut.

"Well I guess we'll just have to start from there." The third said and they were gone.

!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maxwell calm down, the onna will be fine." Wufei grunted as he watched Duo pace back and forth. "She's a stranger. You should not give out your weak heart to people so easily."

"Stop worrying, she'll be fine." Trowa murmered turning another page in his book.

"This coming from you Trowa?" Quatre sat across the room from Trowa, his own book in his lap. "You had no reason to be so hard on her."

"He had every right." The perfect solider, Heero Yui said calmly. "We never know what the enemy may decide to throw at us." Heero glared at his computer. "I'm finding no match on the records when I look up her physical characteristics."

"So then there is a posibility that she is a spy. The group she's with may have deleted her information incase she ever got caught." Trowa gave a slight grin as Duo and Quatre glowered.

"Nope, I highly doubt that guys." Noin said walking into the room looking at them all and arching an eyebrow. 'All of this because of one girl?'

"Now why is that Miss Noin?" Quatre asked, a relieved look on his face and very happy to recieve anyone who would be on his and Duo's side at the moment.

"Simple, the reason your friend is getting ill is because she's pregnant." Noin sat down in a chair. "I suggest you try and find her family, you only have about seven months."

"I have a question." Duo said calmly and the others turned to look at him, a little suprized at his behavior. "On her origional clothing there was a bit of blood below her.. well you know."

"I've already looked into that Mr. Maxwell." The doctor from ealirer walked into the room. "There was some faint brusing along her hips and inside her cavity. The semen is far to gone for us to send it in for DNA, but yes it does look like she was forced."

"Is the father of the child the rapist?" Wufei asked with a frown. "Men who force themselves on the weak are pathetic."

"I agree Mr. Chang, and unfortuneatly the one who raped her may indeed be the father. There were signs that she hasn't been eating properly for awhile and there's scaring to show she's been restrained in the past and fought against it." The doctor looked at them all. "I hope you realise that if you intend to look after the woman there will be alot of emotional issues that will come up during her pregnancy, espically as her hormone levels increase."

"We understand doctor." Quatre stood up, speaking for all of them. "I'm planning on asking Rose to stay in one of my houses while she waits out her pregnancy and the recovery of her memories."

"Amnesia is a weird thing Mr. Winner." The doctor frowned lightly. "And with the degree your friend has it, there is a chance that she will never regain her memories."

"Well then we'll just have to help her get new ones." Duo chuckled, hiding his internal anger. "Where's she at anyway?"

"She's resting, I'm having a servant bring her something to eat. She needs to get back to what she once was if she's going to be able to carry this baby to term." The doctor replied, turning and walking towards the door. "Now if you excuse me, I'm going to do a few more tests before I allow your friend to leave my medical ward."

The guys and Noin sat there quietly for a moment after the doctor left. Heero finally looked over at Quatre who had returned to his seat.

"Since when did you decide that you were going to have the girl stay in the house?" Heero asked quietly as he continued his research on the labtop.

"Well, since now really." Quatre blushed, rubbing the back of his head. "At least we can keep a better eye on her that way."

!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~dreams~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose looked around her, feeling as though she was floating in the middle of a deep void. She looked down at her form and realised she was wearing nothing and curled up, bringing her knees to her chest.

'Where am I?' Rose opened her mouth, but realised that no words were coming out. 'So.. I guess I'm just thinking these things then? Well what is this place?' Just as she asked that she appeared to be standing in the corner of a large dark room. She looked down at the hard wooden floor and stepped out from the shadows towards a large glowing pit of fire.

'What's going on here?' She watched as a woman with long black hair and violet eyes sat before the fire on her knees; a priestest she was, moving her hands around in patters of prayer.

"Are you finding anything Raye?" Rose looked up when she heared a female voice that sounded full of tears. She looked back to see a couple; one was a woman with shoulder length teal blue hair and dark eyes. The woman was leaning against another female with sandy blonde hair and the same color of eyes.

"No, the enemy has a barrier so I am unable to see if she's alive or not." The girl named Raye sighed, turning away from the fire and looking at the two of them. "We need to find her quickly.. it's been a month already."

"You're saying something that we already know Raye. It's been to long, Hotaru and Rini can hardly ever smile since she disappeared. Everything is falling appart and the only ones left besides us are Amy and Lita." The sandy blonde from before yelled, holding back the tears that were threatening to fall.

"You think I don't know this?! I care about her just as much as you have.. but we've lost so much. It's hard just to keep fighting." Raye said sadly, looking down at the ground. Rose reached out and attempted to touch the girl on the shoulder but it didn't work at all.

'They can't see me, or know I'm here can they?' Rose sighed mentally, reaching out towards them. 'I feel like I know them from somewhere.' She blinked wide eyed as the image infront of her was being pulled away. Rose watched in wonder as other images flew past her. She watched as a young woman with golden hair and cyan eyes die in the arms of her black haired lover who laid dead on the ground, a girl with pink cotton candy hair crying out for her parents fought in the arms of a brown haired woman with bright green eyes who was holding her back as tears streamed down her cheeks.

'I know all of them.. and they're dead aren't they?' Rose asked as she ended up in a dark void, tears streaming down her cheeks as she held her clenched hands against her eyes. 'Why is it that I can't remember who I am? Or even who they are? I know they must be close to me.. but that's it.. they're images I care for.'

She watched as another image appeared before her, it was the couple she had seen with the priestess before and they were carrying two small children. A girl with black hair and purple eyes and the other was the girl with the light pink hair. They ran through the darkness, hearing the cries of monsters on their trail and feeling the darkness catching up to them.

"We have to keep going Michiru! We're almost there!" The sandy blonde yelled, she being the one carrying the pink haired girl.

"I know Amara.. but we've been running for so long." Michiru huffed, gasping for air as she attempted to keep up with the blonde. "I don't think we can keep this up for much longer."

"Alright then, you know what we need to do." Amara stopped, setting the girl with the cotton candy hair on the ground. "Rini, we need you to take Hotaru and keep on running until you reach the gates. When you get there focus on the Silver Millenium and jump in with Hotaru, you should be protected there once you find the Queen."

"But what about you?!" The little girl cried as she accepted the other child in her arms.

"We'll be fine Rini, we'll meet up with you later. Now go!" Michiru yelled and Rini took off running with Hotaru in her arms. Amara raised her hand and a golden sword appeared, she walked over to Michiru with a cold smirk on her face.

"You realise that we're not going to live past this right?" Amara clenched her eyes tight, opening them suprized when a soft hand gripped hers. She opened her eyes to look at Michiru who was freely crying.

"I know Amara, but at least we'll die together." Michiru whispered softly.

"Michiru I.." Amara shook, gripping her lover's hand tighter.

"I know Amara.. I know." Michiru gave a sad smile and they both turned to wait for the monsters arrival, knowing that they were about to face their final battle.

'NOOO! PLEASE STOP!' Rose yelled, gripping her head as she was sobbing so hard and gasping for air. 'Why do they have to die? What about the girls?' But insted of being shown the little girls like she expected, she was just swallowed by the darkness.

!~~~~~~~~~~end dream~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END CHAPTER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REVIEW!!! REVIEW!!! REVIEW!!! REVIEW!!! REVIEW!!! REVIEW!!! REVIEW!!! REVIEW!!! REVIEW!!! REVIEW!!! REVIEW!!! REVIEW!!! REVIEW!!! REVIEW!!!