Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Lifestyles ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Don't own nuttin.
Warning: (later) 3x4, 1xR, 2xH, 5xMeiran, angst, drama, voilence
Note: umm..... enjoy please..

Quatre yawned. He was bored. Really bored... He was told to go back to his room to rest after talking with Calli for afew hours. He has learned alot of things from her. But man this was so borning.

He turned his head slightly and noticed someone standing at the doorway."Trowa!?" He blinked and stared at the boy which stared at him. "What are you doing here?! How did you know I was here?!"

He watched Trowa walk over to him."I..got this for you. A get well preseent... I guess." Trowa sighed a bit. He wasn't going to feel pity for Quatre actually or anything. Quatre was smarter than this! He just wanted him well.

Quatre looked at the small blueish green stuffed bear that was handed to him.

Trowa sighed."I.. didn't know what else to get. If you don't like it that's ok."

"No... I love it...thank you..."Quatre muttered staring at the present.

"So.... how are you doing?"Trowa sat down in a empty chair and looked at the boy.

"Fine...."

Trowa sighed again."You know what... what you did was stupid. Really stupid. I thought you were smart. But I guess you're one loser."

Quatre blinked."HEY! Shut up! It's because of people like you that forced me to do this! So why don't you jsut be quiet!" Quatre crossed his arms.

"People like me, eh? What did I do?" Trowa rose an eyebrow.

"You.... you.... kissed me remember?!"

"Is kissing a bad thing to you or something?"

Quatre blinked."N-No... but.... why did you....?" He stared at Trowa who just smiled at him.

"Why else would you kiss someone? I liked you. But I never got the chance because you ran off. Also when someone kisses you you don't just run off. I never emtn anything cruel. You took it way too seriously."

Quatre didn't know what to say. Trowa liked him. Yet.. He was to busy thinking about other, awful things to realize it. Rather he never even gave Trowa a chance to explain. He felt kinda bad yet he didn't know what to say at all."Trowa....I...."

Trowa shook his head."You know... you might aready know but. I'm gay too. Also to make it more clear. I like you."

"I..... like you too Trowa.....I'm sorry for everything... really. "Quatre sighed."I just felt... unwanted. I thought the whole world was meaninless and everything needed to be stopped. My life just seemed so....dull. I .. actually... just wanted to fit...in.... be like everyone else. I wanted to have friends... go out and have fun, talk, but I guess I was just scared... of what people might think of me and the way I was. I thought I would be pushed aside from everyone else because of the way I am. I really didn't mean to hurt anyone... but I have... I've hurt my family... and now I've hurt you...I'm sorry... I really am.. I don't think just by saying sorry can make up for things, but that's all I can think of right now. I hope you understand." He then noticed Trowa leaning down over him, tilting his head as he leaned further so to kiss him. This time he wasn't going to screw this up.

Trowa then moved away and Quatre glanced to the doorway."Uh...."

Trowa glanced at the door where Quatre was looking only to see Duo stareing at them."So this is where yo went Trowa. Man you should tell me where you go. But It's quite interesting to see you in such a situation here."

"Duo, get out. Now. Or I'll be forced to hurt you again. " Trowa sighed rather annoyed.

"Nah-uh. I don't think so. Cuz you know everyone is going to hear about this. All of your friends you think you have will no longer be your friends because of what I just you two doing."Duo grinned.

"Duo, I don't really care. I just don't care. You know, if you guy's can't accept me for who I am then you're just fuckin idiots and are not fit to be friends with me anyway. So instead of this senseless argueing why don't you just hget your sorry ass out of here. I'm tired of your stupid ways. Christ, get a life or something."

"Oh wow. Whatever. You're so screwed up Barton. I knew there was something about you I didn't like and now it finally shows." Duo sighed."Well, I'd best be off." He turned and left.

Quatre looked over at Trowa."Trowa... you didn't have to do that...ok.... you could of said it was my fault."

"No, Quatre, I couldn't stand them anyway. I'd rather be around you actually. I was hiding my true self around them....but when I met...you... wait.. when I saw you I knew there was somethign about you and that I could say anythign around you. But you kept pushing away. I understand why you did now though."

"So... um... you'd rather be friends with just me then with everyone else?"

Trowa laughed slightly."I want to be more than friends with you. But if friends is good with you..... for now. That's ok."

Quatre couldn't help but smile. He couldn't stop.

"Much better. A nice smile is all I want to see."

"I realized earlier by talking with someone that, worrying isn't always the best way to solve a problem so... I think from now on, I'll just say the hell with it. I am who I am!"

***

A week or so had passed. The blue of the sky was bright. The breeze was getting rather cold due to the fact that fall was soon going to turn to winter. The leaves of the tree's had covered the ground. Quatre had just gotten out of the hospital. He was so glad to be out of there. He walked to the car with his sisiter and got in. He could see the world in a different prospective now, thanks to all of the people he had talked with. They weren't all bad. He smiled to himself as they drove home. He held the teddy bear in his hand and thought of Trowa. He couldn't wait to see him...

*TBC*


I know it's short.... but I promise next chapter will be longer! Prooomise! Please don't hurt me...... rinoa_trowaxquatre@hotmail.com