Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Visitor ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I don't own Gundam Wing. If I did I wouldn't need to write this!!

This is my first lemon; please tell me what you think.


Midnight Visitor
Part II

Everything was a blur as he stepped into the steam filled bathroom. Her muffled whimpers and choked sobs drifted in the air. He winced; he hated to see her cry. He wanted to soothe away those tears, oh God did he ever. Thoughts formed in his mind of ways to make her stop crying, each thought more appealing than the one before it. Her whimpers got louder and he glanced at the floor, there had to be a way. His eyes came to rest on her discarded undergarments and he sucked in his breath. He came here tonight for a reason. He needed to talk to her, to explain to her everything, to help see if talking to her would explain things for himself. But that was the only reason, was it not? No, he was here tonight because he needed her. He needed her love.
The urge to take her in his arms and hold her close, kiss her softly, and never let go was over powering and he found himself discarding his own clothing. The sound of the garments hitting the tile floor stopped her whimpers, and he slowly, silently stepped into the shower behind her, knowing that she knew he was there.
The feeling that there was someone in her room when she entered it was all she could feel. The only thing was she couldn't tell who the familiar presence was, only that she knew them. As she stepped into the bathroom, she realized that there was only one person she had a true sixth sense for, Heero. Slowly tears ran down her face and before long turned into an all out session of crying as the memories of Heero and the sorrow she'd endured on his account broke free from their confinement in her heart and mind.
At the sound of clothing dropping to the ground, a feeling of déjà vu came over her. Her tears broke off when his strong arms wrapped themselves around her waist and his lips teased the side of her wet neck. Her mind raced frantically to place where she knew this from, but she couldn't discern its whereabouts. His hands traveled up her dripping body, passing her breasts up to cup her face.
Her head fell back against his shoulder, "Heero," she murmured, turning in his arms to kiss him. Suddenly it hit her it was the dream she'd had the previous night.
He kissed her tenderly, smoothing her long golden blond hair with his hands. "Relena," Her name was like a scared prayer escaping his lips, his voice jagged with longing as she crushed herself to him, feeling his well-toned chest underneath her breasts, and his arousal against her thigh. She gasped a little in surprise of his member, and he took advantage of the situation, plunging his tongue into her mouth, exploring its inner sweetness.
Her small thin hands ran a trail down his chest, coming to rest on his pelvic bone; she pulled him to her even more, ending their kiss. "Heero, make love to me." She whispered passionately into his ear, nipping his earlobe with her teeth, causing him to emit a low moan.
His Prussian eyes opened wide, and he looked down at her, expecting to see she was only kidding. All he saw was love and trust, for him. "All right," He replied, "but not here." He reached over her shoulder, shutting off the water, before he stepped out of the tub. He pulled a nearby towel off the towel rack, and dried himself off quickly, before doing the same to Relena. He hooked one arm under her knees and the other behind her neck, carrying her to the adjacent bedroom.
He laid her in the center of the bed gently, kissing her passionately, stroking her tongue with his, and running his hands over her body. She moaned when he brushed passed her breasts, pleading he not be so cruel and touch them. His lips traveled down the side off her face, up to her ear where he sucked and nibbled the earlobe, poking his tongue in the little hole. His hands were busy, with the manipulation her beasts, he pinched her nipples causing her to cry out silently for more.
"Heero, I want your lips there." She moaned.
Heero wasted no time in complying, he kissed his way down her neck, pausing here and there to suck or nibble on some skin as he made his way to her breasts. He licked the rosy bud on the first, grazing it with his teeth before sucking it eagerly, like a hungry babe suckling its mother.
Relena tangled on hand in his hair, and dragged the nails of the other down his back when he bit her. "Oh, Heero." She moaned as his tongue licked the valley between her breasts going from nipple to nipple and suckling them.
Heero looked up at her with hooded eyes, as his fingers made their way down her stomach, and slowly stroked her nether lips. His own lips found hers and he kissed her ardently, licking her lips with his tongue before sliding it into her mouth. She gasped into his mouth and stiffened as his finger entered her lower cavity. He looked into her eyes, kissing her cheek, "I'll stop if…"
Relena shook her head, and begged for him to continue.
He pumped his finger into her several times, before stopping. His mouth left hers and moved down, kissing its way down her chest, to her moist opening. His tongue found the hardened nub and circled it, sucked it and bit it lightly. Relena writhed under his ministrations, moaning and panting. His tongue pushed into her, and he thrust it in and out. His thumb rubbed her jewel, fast and hard.
"Oh, Oh, Oh God!" she cried, her inner muscles clenching as she entered a world of white fire.
Satisfied, Heero moved back to kiss her, pausing to kiss each breast along the way. He kissed her softly on the nose, then the cheeks and finally her lips. "Relena," he whispered hoarsely.
Relena traced his face, with her hand, "Shh," she said, barely audible. Her hands were on his chest, pinching his nipples between her fingers before they went lower. She was blinded by her lust for him, and her hands slide lower, taking hold of his throbbing shaft. He pushed against her delicate hand, with surprise and excitement coursing through him. Her hand clenched around him and he feared the worst. "Heero, I want this." She murmured into his neck as she kissed him there.
Pulling back, Heero swallowed and glared at her. "Do that again and you won't get that." He gritted.
Relena giggled and he smiled, this was hopefully going to be her first time, just like it would be his. He massaged her breasts again, she cried out, "Now Heero… I… I don't want to wait." He kissed her again, his long fingers seeking her lower cavity. He pushed in two fingers, stretching her. Suddenly uncertainty took over and he looked into her fever bright eyes for reassurance. "Please..." she begged.
In her eyes he found the certainty that he needed and positioned himself at her entrance, ready to thrust into her womanhood. "Are you sure?" he asked again.
"Yes," she answered, exasperated and excited.
His control reached its limit there and he pushed into her wetness to her virgin barrier. She winced in slight pain, and he stopped, and began to retreat.
Her legs wound themselves around his waist, stopping him; she shook her head, and pushed down on his member. She cried out in pain, and tears flowed down her cheeks as he broke though the membrane.
Heero didn't move, he smoothed out her hair and kissed her tears. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you." He whispered, his voice full of concern.
"It's all right, I'm fine, move Heero." She whimpered, beginning to rock herself back on him.
Heero got what she mean and began a slow rhythm thrusting into her canal. Gasps and moans sounded in the room, and he was finding it hard to keep the slow pace, both wanting release. But that she was fulfilled first was his goal.
"Faster… harder" she moaned. He complied, pulling out nearly all the way then forcefully thrusting back in, but not hard enough to hurt her. Her nails dragged down his back, and his head fell against the slope of her shoulder. "Faster…" she moaned again.
He did as she asked, pumping faster, his release was nearly upon them. Each thrust brought him closer to the edge, and he feared he would leave her unsatisfied. "Relena... I… can't…" He gasped.
Her inner muscles tightened around his throbbing shaft, and her world turned white and hot. "Hheeeerroo!" she cried as she came.
Two more powerful thrusts sent him over the edge and his warm seed shot up into her. "Rreelleennaa!" he groaned. He collapsed on her sweat-drenched body, catching himself on his elbows, and breathing heavy. "Relena, I --"
"Shh…" she whispered, "talk later."
He pulled himself out of her; he didn't want to, he enjoyed the feeling of being surrounded by her warm sheath. There were things he needed to say, "Relena?"
She wouldn't meet his eyes when he looked at her, she feared he was going to say he was leaving, "Are you leaving Heero?"
Heero shook his head. "Not unless you want me to." Her mind told he he'd said yes, and she began to cry, "Why are you crying?"
"Why are you so cruel to me? I love you Heero, and you always leave me." She wailed.
"Relena, " Taking her chin with two fingers, he beckoned her to face him. "I didn't say I was leaving." He stared at her with laughing eyes.
"You didn't?" she said incredulously. "You want to stay here in the Sanc Kingdom?"
"If you'll allow me." He said. "Can I?"
"Yes," she said, "yes forever." She kissed him softly.
"Relena, I'm sorry. I love you so much that it scares me. I'm sorry I left, sorry I hurt you." He said, this time the one to look away in anguish. "Relena, I do I love you."
She gave him a watery smile, "I love you too."
He smiled, and kissed her lightly, getting up from the bed, he gave her his hand and she took it, following him to the center of the room. He laughed, as he picked her up and spun around until he became dizzy, and they both fell to the floor, laughing and knocking over a table in the process, that fell to the floor with a loud clunk and the shattering of a vase.
The two were so wrapped up in each other that they didn't heat the knock on the door. "Relena?" Duo called, "are you all right?" he received no answer and became a little afraid, deciding he should just take a peak to see f things were well. Slowly he opened the door, the sight he saw made him freeze with fear. "Relena? Are you all right? I heard something f --"
It took a brief moment for the voice to settle in her mind, it registered as Duo. With a yelp of embarrassment, she buried her face in Heero's shoulder.
"What do you want Duo?" Heero asked, all the laughter gone form his face as he glowered at the braided man. His arms wrapped around Relena and his legs around her bottom half, to cover her butt from his view.
Duo rubbed his eyes, looked at the pair before rubbing his eyes again. He wondered if this was the after effect of the drinks he'd drunk over supper, he shook his head, trying to adjust his vision. "This is big shit. Heero is that really you?" Duo asked, his sleepy cobalt eyes, wide and slightly unfocused. "Does this mean you're going to stay?"
At the mention of Heero staying, Relena began to bawl, She buried her face further into Heero's shoulder. Heero glared at Duo, smoothing out Relena's hair, "Shh." He said into her hair.
Duo stared wide-eyed at the two. "You're not stay --" He said, dodging the book that Heero threw at his head. "Ok, ok, I get the picture." He mumbled, turning to leave.
"Duo." Heero said in his cold monotone.
Duo stifled a shudder that ran through him at the coldness of him name from Heero. He turned towards the two; still not believing what he saw was real. Relena still cried, softly, against Heero's shoulder. "Yeah?"
Heero looked at him dangerously, "Say anything about this and I'll kill you." He said.
Duo swallowed, "Don't worry." He said, as he exited the room and went back to the one he and Hilde shared. On his way back to his room, he tried to rub the image of Relena and Heero on the floor out of his mind. He tried to count the number of drinks he'd had, and hoped that this was all just a bad dream. Heero would never come back, he was too cold, and if he had, Relena would have said something. Wouldn't she? There was no way that she'd let him come and go as he pleased, if there was anyone who could make Heero stay it was her, so this had to be a dream. He slowly opened the door to his room; Hilde was just as she had been when he'd left, snuggled underneath the royal blue bed sheets, sleeping. He smiled, this wasn't a dream, and he knew that. He slide between the sheets, wrapping his arms around his slumbering girlfriend and replaced the image of his best friends with hers.
~*~

Heero kissed the side of Relena's neck, "Why are you crying?" he asked into the soft flesh he found there. His Prussian blue eyes full of concern and worry as he pulled her away from him and looked at her. "Relena, please stop crying," he begged.
Relena gave him a shy smile. "I'm just so happy that you're staying. Heero, I never imagined that this would come true. I love you so much." She hugged him tightly, laughing nervously. "You really are staying, right?"
Heero stiffened, "Well --" he said sadly.
Relena looked at him, searching his face to see that he wasn't going to tell her that he'd lied about staying. He couldn't have lied. Could he? "You're not going to stay?" she asked softly, her clear blue eyes watering once more.
He smiled, and shook his head. "Don't worry, I'm staying if you want me to. But I'm going to leave early tomorrow --" he looked at the clock behind her on the bedside table. "Today rather, and I'll be back tonight. Don't worry. I won't leave you, not again."
Relena smiled, "Good, because if you dare leave me after this, I'll… I'll… I'll -- think of something to do to you if that happens." She said, happily.
The young man stared at her in amusement; she was just so precious, and so cute he couldn't understand why he'd stayed away for this long. He watched as her nose crinkle as she stifled a yawn behind her hand. "You're tired, aren't you." He stated rather than asked.
She looked up at him and nodded softly. "I guess. " Her eyelids feeling heavy all of a sudden.
Heero nodded, and pulled himself to his feet, before pulling her up as well. He picked her up, and carried her to the bed. He placed her in the center of the big bed, and pulled the sheets under her nose. "I'll be right back." He said as he disappeared into the bathroom and came out with his clothing under one arm and a small box in the other hand. He folded the clothing and placed them on a nearby chair, and turned to place the small box on her dressing table.
Relena watched him move, the strong muscles of his body flexing and straightening with each movement. Her eyes caught the small box in his hands, "What's that?" she asked softly.
"This?" Heero lifted the box in the air, waving it for her to see.
Relena's eyes watched the small box for a few seconds, and she nodded before her eyes took in the sight of his bare body. She lifted the cover of the bed and patted the free space, "Come to bed." She beckoned, smiling playfully.
Heero chuckled, and placed the box on the table, "I'll be glad to." He replied, taking her offer and settling on the bed beside her. He pulled her into his arms, pressing his unclothed body against hers. Kissing her ear, he whispered, "You're so cute. I love you."
She smiled, and yawned once more, "Heero, I love you too." Her eyes felt heavier than before, and she yawned again.
"Go to sleep." He said quietly.
"You too, it's late." She said, snuggling against him where she fell asleep with a muffled "Goodnight."
"Good night Relena," He said. His Prussian eyes watched the rise and fall of her chest and listened to her breath as it grew shallower and she fell into deep sleep. He brushed aside the hair from her face and felt tears begin in his eyes. She meant the world to him, just like she always had. Only now, he was able to show it, now he could understand the warm feeling that coursed through him. Two and a half years he'd spent thinking of her, and it was time he stopped thinking of what he could do, and make it happen. Silently he wept, his love too much to keep inside. Everything was perfect now, and as long as she was here with him, he knew that it would be. There was just one thing that he had left to do and that was his reason for having to leave in the morning. Just one minor detail that needed some mending and then it would all be perfect. He knew that she loved him, and he loved her, that's why he wanted this, he only hoped that she'd agree. He yawned and wiped his eyes with the back of his hand. The moonlight that had been spilling into the far side of the room was now covered as a cloud covered it. He snuggled in beside Relena and let sleep take over.
~*~

Relena woke up to footsteps in her room; she glanced at the clock beside her, 6am. Suddenly she became fearful, there was someone in her room other than herself at 6 in the morning. She quietly began to reach over to the night table for the pair of scissors she'd used when she accidentally cut Heero. Heero. Quickly her memory came flooding back to her and she rubbed her still sleepy eyes, Heero was still here. "Heero?" she called out.
"Right here." He said, walking towards the bed from the opposite end o f the room, half dressed.
"You'll be back tonight, right?" she asked, saddened because he was leaving.
"Don't worry. I'll be back." He said. Heero shook his head as she yawned, "I'm sorry I woke you up. You should get back to sleep."
Relena took his hands and pulled him to the bed. Her light blue eyes sparkling up at him "Stay with me until I'm asleep?" she asked.
Heero smiled, "Of course." He replied, lying down next to her on the bed. He kissed her lips softly, tracing her cheek with his calloused fingers. "Go to sleep."
The blond woman nodded, cuddling against him. "I love you." She said falling asleep against him.
Heero's eyes softened and he had to force himself from her side when the clock stuck seven. He pulled on his shirt and jacket, before going to the bed and kissing her lightly on the cheek. "I'll miss you." He whispered to himself. He moved to the balcony doors and down the wall after scrawling a short message to Duo and leaving it in the dressing table beside the small velvet jewelry box.
~*~

A knock on the door woke the sleeping Princess a few hours later. She glanced at the clock that told her it was nearly 10 in the morning. "Who is it?" she asked sleepily.
"Pagan." Was her reply.
Tossing the covers aside, she pulled on her dark blue robe and went to the door. "Good morning Pagan." She greeted her butler.
"Good morning Miss Relena. Sorry to wake you." He said.
"It's fine Pagan." She assured the old man. "Don't worry."
"I just wanted to tell you that breakfast will be served in about 20 minutes and your guests are up." Informed the butler.
Relena smiled, "Thank you Pagan. I will be down shortly." The gray-haired butler nodded and walked back down the hall. Relena turned and closed the door, opening the tied of the robe. She giggled girlishly as she spun around in a circle in the center of the room, much like she'd done with Heero the night before. "He loves me." She said to herself, her hair and the robe flailing around her.
When she stopped, she walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower, before donning her undergarments and a pair of light blue jeans. She sat before the mirror of her dressing table and brushed out her long blond hair, tying it back in a tight ponytail. Placing the brush back, she felt the velvet box. Looking at it, she slowly opened it, and tears came to her eyes. It was a pair of star shaped earrings, matching the shooting star necklace Heero had given her. Deftly she put them on along with the necklace. She pulled a pink sleeveless high neck shirt over her head and stuffed the note she found beside the small box into her pocket and left the room.
~*~

Downstairs in the sitting room, Quatre played a melancholy melody on the black piano, while Hilde and Catherine sat in the center of the room chatting excitedly with each other, and Duo who sat alone on the cream colored sofa thinking about the previous night. He wondered if Heero and Relena had seen each other often during the last few years and never mentioned it, because he knew he hadn't seen or spoken to the Perfect Soldier after the war. He wondered also if Heero was going to be here today, but knew that he probably wouldn't be considering this was Heero.
Relena stepped into the room, her face shining with a smile. "Good morning everyone. I hope you had a nice sleep. And I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for me." She said, walking around the room hugging all her friends. "Where's Trowa?" she asked Catherine.
The auburn haired girl shrugged her shoulders, "You know what? I don't know. He's probably off somewhere."
Relena smiled, "Yeah, good luck getting him. Forget that trapeze guy, you've already got Trowa. " Relena laughed, remembering the way Cathy's knife throwing target seethed yesterday at the mention of a new guy in her life.
Cathy smiled, "You bet."
Relena stood up and went to see Duo, she smiled, embarrassed from the night before. "Hi." She said.
Duo didn't look at her, "Hello." He said.
"About yesterday, please don't say anything." Relena said.
Duo nodded, still not meeting her gaze. "Don't worry."
She got up from the seat she had taken beside him, "This is for you." She handed him the note.
"From who?" He asked.
"Heero." She whispered.
Duo shuddered, this couldn't be good and he knew it. "What does it say?" he asked.
Relena shrugged, "I honestly don't know." She said. Turning away from him, she walked to the door, "Breakfast is ready, so if you guys are hungry, it's hot and on the table."
Hilde and Cathy jumped up, Hilde's stomach grumbled and she blushed, "Ha…ha… I'm kind of hungry." She smirked.
Quatre stopped playing the piano and stood up, "Me to."
The three followed Relena into the dinning room, leaving Duo and the letter alone. Trowa was seated, reading a book in the far end of the room. "Good morning Trowa." Relena beamed, hugging the stoic taller man.
"Good morning." He replied, in a monotone.
~*~

Duo sat in the living room after everyone had left. He fingered the note in his hand, worried yet curious of what it said. He knew that there would be something along the lines of I'll destroy you, kill you, but then Heero always said that. Only, this time he'd caught him nude with Relena. He shuddered, let curiosity get the better of him, and opened the letter. He read it out loud, "Duo, I know that I've said this before, but I really mean it this time. If you say one thing about what you saw yesterday, or whatever you think you know about what happened, I'll kill you. What happened was none of your concern. Heero."
Duo crumpled the paper and stuffed it into his pocket, predictable as he expected. Hilde entered the room just them. "Hey, aren't you coming for breakfast?" she asked.
Duo looked up at her, violet eyes meeting bright blue ones. "Only if I get a kiss from the cutest girl around." He said.
Hilde smiled, "I'll see if I can find her." She turned and began to walk out of the room.
"Lemme rephrase that, if I get a kiss from you, the only cutest girl in my world." He said, pulling her to him.
Hilde smiled, "Ok." She said and kissed him softly.
"I love you babe." He said.
"I love you too," she replied, his stomach growled. "But I think that you stomach loves food."
Duo smirked, "It loves you too, don't worry." He said.
"Well then let's go feed it." She said, leading him from the room.
~*~

After breakfast, the group got ready and went to the mall. They spent countless wandering about the spacious mall, the three girls walking ahead, running into every shop they saw and the three men carrying the numerous bags, dragging behind them.
"Relena, Hilde!" Cathy squealed upon seeing a rack of dresses in a store. "Check out those dresses!"
Hilde grabbed Relena by the wrist, "Come on!" She squeaked, "Let's go!" the three girls sped off into the shop leaving the men outside.
Duo sighed as he watched the girls run off from behind the small stack of boxes in his arm. "Why do I have to carry Relena's bags?" He grumbled, staring of into the near distance at a shadowed figure that'd been there all day. "He's here, why can't Hee - never mind." He quickly shut up, hoping that either Quatre or Trowa didn't hear what he said.
Trowa heard Duo, and followed the braided man's eye to a figure that disappeared amongst the crowd. "How long has he been there?" he asked, knowing that the shadow was of no one else but Heero.
Duo looked at the taller man and cursed his clumsiness; at this rate Heero would surly try to kill him. "All day. He just follows us."
"I see." Trowa said.
Quatre looked at both of them questioningly, he looked where they were looking but saw nothing. "Who are you guys talking about?" he asked, switching the bags in his hands.
"Why he doesn't come forward and say something is what I don't get." Duo said, not paying attention to Quatre's question.
Trowa nodded, "Well that's him for you." He said, not answering the blond.
Quatre looked around once more, trying to find someone worthy of the conversation he was being left out of, nobody he knew. "You guys, who are you talking about?" He asked, a little hurt that he was being ignored. Still the two paid no heed to the short fair-haired boy and he stopped walking. "Duo, Trowa! Who the hell are you talking about and why aren't you telling me?" He asked angrily.
Trowa smiled and bit back the urge to laugh at the now red-faced former Sandrock pilot, "It's nothing Quatre, don't worry about it."
"Yeah, nothing to you guys, yet." Duo mumbled.
Quatre calmed down a little, and swallowed. "Fine." He said.
Relena came rushing out of the store; "Umm… can you guys help us with something?"
The men shrugged their shoulders, "Sure." Quatre smiled.
"Great, we desperately need you opinion." She said, dragging the three to the back of the boutique where Hilde and Catherine where trying on dresses in the changing rooms. "Ok, come out and let them decide." Relena said to the two closed doors.
"You ready Cathy?" Hilde said through the wall.
"I guess, how 'bout you?" Was her reply from Cathy.
"Now or never." Answered the blue-black haired girl.
Slowly the door or one room opened and Hilde stepped out wearing a dark blue spaghetti strap dress that flowed softly to the floor. "How do I look?" she asked cautiously.
Quatre nodded, "You look really pretty." He said. Trowa nodded in silent agreement.
Duo's jaw dropped at the sight of the scoop neck of the dress and it's tight figure fitting style. "Wow… " He gawked at his girlfriend in wonder. "You look absolutely amazing."
Relena smiled, "I told you." She said.
Next door that opened was Cathy's, slowly the knife-thrower stepped out to reveal the red mid-thigh dress that she had chosen, it had a low V-shaped neckline that stopped right before exposing too far down her chest. "How about me?" she asked.
Trowa's mouth dried and he tried to speak, his green eyes widened and he smiled, "Very good, I like it." he said, and for Trowa, that was akin to saying you look amazing.
Quatre nodded, "You look very good in red Cathy."
Cathy blushed, "Thanks."
Duo smiled, "You look cute." He said.
"Yeah!" Cathy said, "I am so getting this dress."
"I told you to get it in the first place, but no, you needed to ask the guys," she laughed.
Hilde and Cathy looked at each other and grinned wickedly. "Relena," Hilde said, circling the golden blond, "You need a dress."
Cathy circled in the opposite direction, "Yes you need a dress."
Relena shook her head. "No I don't."
"Yes, you do." Both girls stopped before her. Cathy left and came back with a whitish-blue dress, with a high neck and no sleeves, "You said you liked it, you're going to try it on."
Hilde nodded and went to get another dress, this time black with no sleeves. "And you will try this one, and will choose one. With our help of course." She smirked.
Relena nodded, "I guess." She had a plan for the evening; there was a new bar that had opened recently not too far away from the border of the Sanc Kingdom, it was semi-formal and had a small ballroom. The guys would probably enjoy the bar, especially Duo. The others it was perhaps the dancing. "After all, there is still tonight." She whispered. Hilde and Cathy smiled and giggled; they couldn't wait for the evening.
Relena stepped into the changing room; she tried on the black dress first. It was mid-thigh and too low for her. The others agreed that it wasn't bad but it wasn't the best. She put on the whitish-blue one. The skirt part hung around her feet and the color brought out her eyes. "How about this one?"
The girls smiled, "This one." They said giving her a thumbs up.
Duo and Trowa nodded, "You look good." Said Duo.
Quatre took Relena by the hands, "You look beautiful." He said.
Duo looked nervously over his shoulder to see if Heero was in the shadows, loading his gun. "Uh, Quatre," He took the blond by the shoulders and pulled him away, "Are you getting anything?" He asked.
Trowa looked over his shoulder out the door to see the shadow disappear once more. He concealed to urge to laugh and looked at Cathy instead.
The girls bought the dresses, adding one more final item for the guys to carry. As they stepped out of the store, they eyed the guys mischievously, "We're going out later, and you need a new outfit," Cathy said to the three.
The guys blanched, "New… new clothes? Does that mean more shopping?" Duo whined.
"Yes babe it does." Hilde said taking him by the hand. "Let's go boys, the shops are waiting."
Three more hours passed, Trowa had found a pair of dark blue slacks, a white button-up shirt and a black jacket. Satisfied, with the ensemble, the girls spent a half hour on Quatre, finally the blond found a pair of dark blue pants, almost like Trowa's and a light blue button-up shirt and a dark blue jacket. Finally there was Duo.
"No!" Said the braided boy angrily, "I don't want yellow, green, blue or purple. Can't you understand I want red pants and a clack shirt." He told the saleswoman again.
"Yes sir, right away." Replied the woman.
"Duo, it's been two hours, choose something already." Hilde complained.
"Duo, are you sure you don't like to shop?" Quatre asked.
Glances were exchanged and everyone began to laugh, except Duo.
"What are you implying?" Duo sneered.
Quatre looked at his watch, "Only that it took four hours for three girls to choose ten new outfits, it took Trowa and I half an hour and it's taking you nearly three."
Duo stuck out his tongue, "So, I'll look the best later!" He said.
The saleswoman returned with a pair of velvet red pants and a black button-up shirt. "Here sir, this is all I could find." She said.
Duo's eyes lit up, "This is great. Gimme, gimme," He held out his hands, "Where are the dressing rooms?"
The woman pointed to the back of the store. Duo sped off to try on the clothing.
Relena looked at the woman slightly embarrassed by Duo. "I'm sorry, he's just a little hyper active at times." She said.
The woman nodded and went back behind the counter.
Duo stepped out of the small room, "I look so sexy, don't I Hilde?" He beamed.
Hilde laughed, "You always do." She replied.
They left the store and were headed home when Duo thought it best to eat. "I'm hungry, let's have some food."
"When we get back Duo." Hilde said.
"But I want food now!" He stamped his feet.
"When we get back to the manor." Relena said.
Trowa and Quatre grabbed Duo by the arms and dragged him along.
~*~

The arrived at the Mansion and were pleased to find that supper was ready. After dinner the six went to their rooms and got ready, the guys were curious as to where they were going but knew that they wouldn't be told until they were nearly there, so they kept quiet. Hilde Cathy and Relena were seated on big pillows in the center of the living room talking and plotting the various ways to get the guys to join the fun.
Quatre came down the stairs followed by Trowa as the doorbell rang. "I'll get it, Relena." He called as he opened the door. Once the person registered in his mind he froze.
"Heero." Trowa said.
Heero stepped inside; he was wearing a pair of black pants and a blue shirt. He held one arm behind his back, obviously hiding something. "Hey." He said in a low monotone voice.
"Wha… what are you doing here, Heero?" Quatre asked shakily as he moved out of the way.
"Where's Relena?" He asked.
Trowa came down the rest of the stairs, "Living room."
Heero nodded and took off for the living room without another word.
~*~

"I love your earrings, and the necklace. Must be special visitor to give you that." Cathy said looking at Relena's star-shaped jewelry.
"Yeah." Relena smiled.
The living room door opened quietly and Heero stepped inside. Hilde looked up to see him standing in the doorway. She smiled. "Hey."
Heero paid no attention to anyone else but Relena. After the night before he could think of nothing but her. He crossed the room, and pulled up the golden blond girl.
"Huh?" Relena felt herself being pulled up in strong arms. With out a second thought she knew who it was. "Heero." She said.
Heero's lips came down hard on hers, "I missed you so much." He said kissing her passionately like they were the only ones in the room.
The two girls watched Relena's arms wrap around Heero's neck and the kiss deepen. "I think we should leave them alone." Hilde whispered to Cathy.
"Yeah, let's get out of here before they hit the floor." The two girls silently walked out if the room closing the door behind them.
"Relena," Heero whispered hoarsely, stuffing the small ring box he'd held in his hand in his pocket. He lowered her to the floor when he heard the door close.
Relena crushed herself against him, feeling his already hard shaft against her thigh. "I like this." She said, sliding her hand in his pants and deftly stoking it.
Heero groaned and pulled her away from him. His hand slowly found it's way underneath her dress and he began to stoke her nether mouth. His fingers probed into her canal and her rubbed her center, kissing her passionately.
Relena moaned and ground her hips into his hand, biting at his lower lip as she neared her release, with her hand still stroking his member. "Oh, oh, Heero…" she moaned.
Heero rubbed harder and faster, the feeling of her soft hand tightening on him was too much. "Relena."
She rubbed harder, and her grip tightened as her inner muscles contracted on his fingers, "Hheeeerroo!" she cried.
"Relena." He groaned as he pushed up into her hand as he released. He kissed her softly once more and pulled her hand away from him. And lay panting on her heaving chest.
Suddenly the door opened and Quatre, Trowa and Duo ran in. "Relena, are you all right? We heard you -- oh God I'm so sorry." Quatre said, turning and running from the room embarrassed.
Duo stopped in the doorway, "Why me?" he asked himself, receiving a death glare from Heero, he turned and left the room.
Trowa laughed, "Wouldn't the couch be more comfortable?" he asked, turning and leaving the room.
As the door closed, an "I told you no to go in there." Was heard from the hallway.
Heero pulled away the pillow that Relena had covered her face with. "Relena, there's something that I want to ask you." He said.
Relena looked at him, watching as he got up on his feet and helped her up. "What do you want to ask me Heero?" she asked softly.
He looked down, fiddling with the box in his pocket, "I know that this is going to sound really rushed, but you have to realize that I love you so much. I'm really sorry I stayed away for so long, there were just so many things I didn't understand. I would come into your room at night just to watch you sleep, just to see that you're ok, but every time that I left I'd feel that there was something missing in my life."
Relena listened carefully, she heard his words and they brought tears to her eyes, but she couldn't understand where he was going with it. "Go on." She said.
Heero swallowed and pulled the box from his pocket, getting down on one knee before her he opened the box, "Relena what was missing in my life was you. I need you Relena. Will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?"
Tears flowed down her cheeks, she couldn't believe his words, she wiped her eyes and shook her head, "No…" she whispered.


To be continued…