Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Mission: Distraction ❯ Mission Start ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Mission: Distraction

Author: dkAdeena

Archive: www.angelfire.com/magic/mysticalkastle (my site) - eventually

Category: Yaoi/Shounen ai

Pairing: 1x2

Rating: PG-13 to start, R or NC-17 when it continues (if it continues)

Warnings: slight Duo bondage

Spoilers: None

Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing. I'm just playing around with the characters. This disclaimer applies to all parts of this story.

Notes: Not betaed as I don't have a steady beta for any of my fics. Please, someone, anyone?!

Summary: Heero has a mission and needs Duo's help for part of it.

******************************************************************** ****

"Hey Duo," Heero called across the hanger from the cockpit of Wing.

"What 'cha need, buddy?" Duo hollered back from his perch on Deathscythe's shoulder, where he'd been working on repairing some scratches from their last battle.

"Got a mission I need your help on," came the reply. "Could you come over here so we can discuss it?"

"Sure thing Heero. Be there in a couple of minutes. Alright?" Duo called back. "I'm almost finished here."

"That's fine," Heero called back and returned to his mission preparations.

A few minutes later Duo appeared in the open hatch, cleaning his hands with a rag. Not seeing Heero inside, he called out "Heero! Where ya at, buddy?"

"Here," Heero replied, popping up from behind the chair. "I'm almost finished with placing the additional equipment needed for part of this mission."

"So what's this mission about? Need me to sneak in somewhere and plant a few bombs or do I get to hack some Leos to pieces?" Duo asked, crossing his arms and leaning back against the edge of the hatch.

"Neither. This mission is in two parts. The main mission is to destroy a base thirty minutes from here. The secondary mission is actually a training exercise," Heero answered as he moved to the side of the chair, keeping his back towards Duo to obstruct his view of what Heero was installing.

"So where do I fit in?" Duo queried while stretching his neck to try and see what Heero was doing.

"Curiosity killed the cat, Duo," Heero commented before standing up and moving in front of Duo. "You're part of the training exercise. That is, if you agree to be."

"What is this training exercise?" Duo questioned. "And why me?"

"Because you're the only person that fits the parameters," Heero replied with a dangerous smirk. "You won't need your gundam. You'll be in here with me." Duo gave him a skeptical look. "I won't let anything happen to you. Will you do it?"

"You still haven't told me what it is," Duo replied, uncrossing his arms as he straightened up.

"Duo, do you trust me?" Heero asked as he checked to make sure they were the only ones in the hanger.

"Well, yeah, but …" Duo started but was interrupted by a pair of warm, demanding lips. When Heero finally broke the kiss, Duo stared at him with dazed eyes.

"You haven't answered me yet" Heero said, the breeze from his words traveling less than an inch before touching Duo's lips. "Will you help with this mission or not?"

"If I agree to help, will you kiss me again?" Duo asked, slowly returning to his normal functioning mode.

Heero leaned forward just enough to whisper in Duo's ear "Yes, and more." He lightly ran his tongue along the edge of Duo's ear, eliciting a shiver from the other boy, before stepping back to stand beside the command chair. "I'm waiting Duo. I don't have all day to prepare for this mission. I do have a time limit."

"Alright. What do I have to do?" Duo asked, giving himself a shake, trying to bring his body back under some sort of control.

"Depends on how daring you are," Heero replied, sitting in the command chair and pretending to check out the various systems while actually watching for Duo's reaction. "We can do this dressed as we are or …"

Duo waited for Heero to continue but after half a minute of silence he just had to ask. "Or what, Heero? And what do you mean by we?"

"We, as in you and I," Heero answered the last question first. "As for the or … be daring and do the mission in our birthday suits. You need to make up your mind."

"Birthday suits? As in, bare as the day we were born?" Duo squeaked, giving Heero a very strange look.

"Yes," Heero replied as he reached towards the roof of the cockpit and grabbed hold of two two-inch wide cuffs. Pulling the cuffs towards the chair, he said "Well? Are you feeling daring today or not?"

"This isn't some sick joke is it?" Duo asked angrily.

Heero looked up at Duo, taking his time to assess what the other pilot had said and his current body language before he said, "This is no joke. The parameters for that part of the mission allow for either possibility. If you think we will be captured, or exposed, during the mission choose the first option. If you're willing to take a chance, choose the second. You need to hurry up or I'll choose for you."

****************************************************************** ******

Please tell me if you like this story and which way you think it should go.