Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Mission Impossible ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G boys, I just borrow them from time to time and return them a whole lot happier, ne? Written for pleasure not profit.
 
Warnings: Yaoi, sap, angst, fluff, perverseness, humor attempts, Lemon, Heero POV.
 
Pairing: eventual 2x1
 
Rating: NC 17
 
Summary: Heero and Duo have worked as partners for Preventer for several years, completing many successful missions. What happens on this latest mission though will change them both forever.
 
Notes: Written for Sharon's Moment's of Rapture 2005/2006 fic comp.
 
Many thanks to Artemis & Yami_tai for the beta!
 
"Mission Impossible"
 
Dec 2005 ShenLong
 
Chapter 11
 
The kiss Duo gave me was warm, soft and invigorating. His tongue sought entry to my mouth and I willingly allowed the invasion. I'd never thought the inside of the mouth could be so sensitive. Duo had kissed me at the dance, slipped his tongue inside my mouth, but with the number of people present I hadn't fully appreciated the capabilities of that muscle. It slid around my teeth and gums, stroked along the soft palate and rubbed gently against my own tongue. It was sensual and sent shivers of anticipation along my spine.
 
Breaking the kiss, Duo licked along my bottom lip. "Delicious," he said softly and I vaguely recall him saying the same thing when he'd kissed me at the dance.
 
"Relax and enjoy, Heero," he breathed against the skin of my neck and ear. "I want to explore you, all of you. Do you have any objections?"
 
"Please," was all I managed to get out. I wasn't sure exactly what I was asking for, all I knew was I wanted him to continue.
 
He gave a soft hum of acknowledgment and lowered his lips to my neck. Duo's mouth burnt a trail over the flesh of my neck and collar bone. His kisses were soft, his tongue bathed my skin and I discovered that the sense of touch was indeed just as important as sight and sound. My skin felt on fire, the heat from his kisses consuming me. Gradually he kissed lower, fleeting touches over my chest and then he found my nipple.
 
I arched into the touch, a husky moan escaping my throat to be met by a soft chuckle from Duo. He licked around my nipple, teasing the nub with his tongue before taking it into his mouth and sucking lightly. I groaned and writhed beneath him, the sensations traveling south and lodging firmly between my legs. Who would have guessed my nipples would be so sensitive? Certainly not me, but Duo seemed to know, and he used his knowledge to his advantage.
 
Having teased my left nipple, Duo moved over to tend the right one with just as much devotion. His tongue flicked across, followed by gentle sucking. Teeth nipped softly, just enough to torment and cause me to cry out with the pleasure. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Duo's fingers began to pluck and toy with the nipple his mouth wasn't playing with. The double assault left me panting, moaning with need and a definite reaction in my nether regions.
 
Having driven me to distraction with his attentions to my chest, Duo continued to blaze a trail over my sternum and towards my abs. The muscles tightened, shifting under my skin as a gentle tongue and lips paid homage to them. Duo's tongue dipped into my navel and involuntarily I squirmed, body pulling back in protest.
 
"You're ticklish," Duo snickered.
 
"Am not," I huffed. I didn't need to give him any further ammunition to use against me.
 
His tongue delved into my navel again, once more I squirmed and wriggled away.
 
"Are too," he stated smugly.
 
I didn't bother to argue any further.
 
His lips moved further down, nipping and kissing across my belly to a hip before journeying back across to the other hip. I was fully aroused by now, the ache between my legs intensifying with every kiss, every sweep of his talented tongue. My eyes slipped shut as my hips began to thrust up, encouraging his ministrations. It would appear my body knew what to do, even if I was new to this entire male/male thing.
 
Duo's mouth was replaced by his fingers, the digits tracing lightly over my flesh, fleeting touches that were teasing in their passage over my sensitive skin. Running lightly over my belly, those fingers dipped lower and brushed along the edge of my briefs, tangling lightly in the wiry hair that thickened as it disappeared underneath the cloth. I moaned in anticipation, rolling my hips as I sought to draw Duo's fingers to where I craved the touch the most. The bed moved a little and those fingers disappeared for a moment. Confused, I opened my eyes, unaware of exactly when I'd closed them.
 
Duo's smiling face greeted me. He'd shifted his position and was now kneeling beside my hip. His eyes were tracing invisible lines over my body and I flushed.
 
"You're stunning, Heero," he said softly.
 
The flush intensified.
 
His fingers reached out and this time they hooked underneath the elastic of my briefs. I raised my eyes to meet his.
 
"May I?" he asked as he gave a soft tug to my underwear.
 
I nodded and then lowered my gaze.
 
His fingers took a firm hold and gently removed my briefs. Automatically my hips raised to assist him and then lowered again to allow my feet to lift and the briefs to be completely removed. My cock slapped against my belly as it was freed, hard and aching for any touch it could get. I'd never been body shy, actually I'd never really given a whole lot of thought to my body. But now, with Duo's intense gaze wandering over my flesh I suddenly felt the urge to hide.
 
Would he like what he saw? Was my body toned enough? Was I big enough? I blushed at that thought. I'd never really considered the size of my penis and where it would fit in the general 'size' scale. I could only hope that what life had endowed me with would be pleasing to Duo. Nervously, I peered out from underneath the sanctuary of my bangs, searching his face for any clue as to his thoughts.
 
His face was a blank though. I couldn't read any emotion there and I began to panic. "Duo?" I asked, my voice wavering a little.
 
"Perfect."
 
The softly spoken word caused my breath to hitch and my heart to race. My cock twitched as his eyes roamed hungrily over my body. Becoming a little bolder, I reached out and tugged at his boxers. I wanted to see him.
 
Duo's skin flushed and he jerked slightly, as my fingers brushed his skin. He turned his violet gaze to meet mine and smiled.
 
"I want to see you, want to touch you," I breathed.
 
The smile widened as Duo shifted and removed his boxers. He returned to his position of kneeling next to me, his body on display for my eyes to feast upon.
 
And feast I did.
 
He was all muscle, slender and toned. He wasn't as compact as me, being taller his muscle mass was more spread out, but no less intoxicating. Irrevocably my eyes were drawn lower. Over the planes of his chest, twin, dusky pink nipples, peaked with excitement. His skin was lightly tanned over the arms, torso and legs, but the tan gave way to creamy skin around his groin.
 
A dark trail of hair began at his navel, thickening as it traveled lower and blossoming into a rich patch of dark chestnut at the apex of his thighs. My eyes were riveted to a nest of hair where his cock jutted proudly, slightly longer, but a touch thinner than mine. His sac swung below, the slightly wrinkled skin with a dusting of fine hair inviting the eye to peruse at leisure.
 
A soft exhalation of breath reminded me that Duo was watching me. I jerked my eyes back up from their enjoyment, a blush tinging my cheeks.
 
"Do I meet with your approval?" he asked in an amused tone.
 
"Gorgeous," I replied, my voice husky with desire. He was. Even the pictures of the bishounen in those doujinshi paled when compared to the beauty of Duo Maxwell in all his glory.
 
He flushed with pleasure and then lowered his body to lie beside mine. His hand began to wander over my chest again. My hand raised and then settled upon his skin.
 
Slowly, I allowed my fingers to wander across his chest, exploring the ridges of muscle, feeling the different textures of his skin against my finger tips. I found a nipple and mimicked Duo's actions from earlier. I toyed with the nub, flicking and pinching it gently. Duo's body arched and soft moans escaped his lips.
 
My heart swelled with his quiet moans. To know I was the one causing these reactions in him only strengthened the knowledge that this was something I truly wanted. I became bolder, running my fingers over his belly, tracing down to a hip bone and then returning. The shift of his muscles under the skin, reacting to my touch turned me on and I gradually let my fingers dance lower until they were running through his pubic hair.
 
Duo's hips arched, pushing up and trying to draw my touch to where he wanted it the most. I snickered and avoided touching his need for the moment. I wasn't done with my teasing. My eyes followed the movements of my hand, delighting in the way his cock twitched as I brushed through the wiry hair. I'd never studied another male before, simply assuming that we were all the same. Now I had the chance and I was surprised to see subtle differences.
 
I'd noted before that Duo's cock was slightly longer and thinner than mine. That would make sense given his slender, lithe build. I noted his foreskin was also longer and that his sac hung a little lower than mine. It also appeared to be bigger too. Unable to resist any longer, I had to touch, had to find out if he felt as good in my hand as I thought he would.
 
Tentatively I reached out, fingers grazing lightly over the shaft then wrapping carefully around the length to tease his foreskin back. The head of his cock appeared, a drop of pre-cum seeping from the small slit. He was warm against my palm, the skin soft and elastic and yet hard as steel beneath. I traced my finger tips lightly over the head of his arousal, feeling the subtle differences in the skin texture to the shaft. His cock bobbed and tried to follow the movement of my inquisitive fingers.
 
I chuckled lightly at the wanton display of his need.
 
My fingers shifted lower, running lightly along the length of his shaft and to the sac beneath. The skin was silky soft, downy hair brushed against my skin as I traversed the scrotum. Inside I could feel Duo's balls shift, the sac hardening a little with his desire. Gently, I cupped his balls in my hand, rolling them lightly, noting the weight and plumpness. Soft moans of pleasure were exhaled from Duo's mouth and I took it as a sign that he was enjoying my touches.
 
I continued in my gentle explorations. Bringing my hand back to the shaft and encircling it, I began to stroke the length with light pressure as I tugged slowly at his shaft. His hips moved, thrusting into my touch and I knew without a doubt he was enjoying himself.
 
I gasped lightly as a warm finger traced against my cock, my hand faltered in its stroking and then a moan escaped my lips as Duo's hand completely wrapped around my erection and began to pump. I'd jerked off a few times, but it had never felt this good. Duo's hand seemed to know precisely how much pressure to apply, how fast to stroke. I became putty in his hands, unable to continue to pleasure him with the feelings of lust he evoked in me with his touches. My hand fell away and I slipped my eyes closed, simply opting to feel.
 
"You like that, Heero?" His words were soft, husky with need.
 
I groaned in reply and thrust my hips up. I heard his soft chuckle and then subtle movement. I didn't bother to open my eyes, I was too lost in sensation.
 
"Then I think you will really enjoy this."
 
Duo's hand was still on the base of my cock, but the head was suddenly enveloped in a warm, wet heat.
 
"Ahhh..." My eyes popped open and I raised my head slightly to see what the hell was causing these new sensations. My gaze met with passion filled violet, Duo's lips encircling the head of my cock and drawing me into his mouth. I groaned, my eyes closing again as my head flopped back to the pillow.
 
He began to work me with his mouth, tongue sliding along the shaft, circling around and diving into the small slit to tease. Beneath the onslaught, I writhed and moaned my pleasure, hands fisting the sheets. A burning sensation began to build in my gut, liquid fire tore through my blood, sparking my desire and sending me soaring upwards. I could feel my orgasm just out of reach and clawed desperately towards it.
 
Then Duo stopped.
 
I lay, panting, moaning and frustrated upon the sheets. I opened my eyes and glared at him. "Why did you stop?!"
 
He gave me a cheeky grin that soon turned into a soft, seductive smile. With feline grace, he crawled up my body, pressing his groin against mine as he looked down at me. He moved his hips in a circle, rubbing our erections together and causing me to gasp in pleasure. His fingers traced over my lips and then he took them in a soft kiss.
 
I could taste myself in his mouth, slightly bitter and I wasn't too sure about the flavor. He kissed me for a moment, little kisses, mere pecks to my lips as his groin continued to grind into mine. Then he pulled up a little and gazed down at me.
 
I could see the fire in his eyes, the lust, passion and desire that burnt brightly. I was humbled that he should feel this way about me. He paused in his grinding, his face taking on a slightly more serious look and I swallowed.
 
"Heero?"
 
"Yes?"
 
"How far do you want this to go?"
 
Good question.
 
"I, I'm not sure," I answered honestly. "I don't have much of an idea when it comes to same sex relationships." I felt like a complete idiot now, admitting my ignorance. I'd got some clues from the researching on yaoi and reading a couple of Relena's stories, but when faced with the possibilities of a full on relationship, I was floundering. I knew the things in the stories were not all true, but how much was based on reality and how much on fantasy was anyone's guess.
 
"You have some idea though?" Duo asked as he kissed my neck, sensing my unease and trying to make this as easy as possible for me.
 
"A little."
 
"Not all you read is true, Heero."
 
"I gathered that much." I shifted slightly, causing my erection to rub deliciously against Duo's and I moaned. "Can you? That is - would you explain a little more to me? I'm not completely sure and I'd like a little more information." I blushed.
 
Duo smiled down at me and brushed the bangs from my eyes. He kissed the tip of my nose. "Of course I can explain it to you, Heero."
 
Punctuating his words with gentle kisses, Duo explained the things we could do together and I appreciated his honesty. My erection didn't dwindle despite my touch of embarrassment from his frank explanations. If anything, I felt myself growing harder. Duo gave me a few moments to think over what he'd said before asking his question again.
 
"How far do you want this to go, Heero?"
 
His eyes were soft, showing me that he cared enough to let me be in control. Regardless of what I decided, I knew he wouldn't care any less for me. I swallowed and made my decision.
 
"I want it all, Duo. I want to feel you inside me. Make love to me."
 
I could have sworn I saw moisture entangled in his eyelashes, but I didn't get a chance to think about it as his lips descended on mine and my brain took a holiday. His kiss was long and deep, full of lust, passion and desire. I could also sense something else there, but I was hesitant to label it love. Love was something I had very little experience with and didn't think I was qualified to interpret, not at this stage anyway.
 
Breaking the kiss, Duo began to lever himself up from me. I raised an eyebrow in silent question, grabbing his arm to prevent him from leaving. The confusion must have shown in my eyes as he paused for a second and then turned to address me.
 
"I'm just going to the bathroom, Heero. If I am to make love to you we need something to make things a lot easier. I refuse to hurt you, I want you to enjoy this." He added a smile to his words which helped to ease my uncertainty.
 
I'm sure the blush covered my entire body. I released him and he disappeared into the bathroom, returning with a bottle.
 
"Oil," he explained and set the small bottle down on the night stand before climbing back onto the bed. He stroked his fingers along my side and pressed a kiss to my neck. "I need to prepare you, Heero."
 
I felt the flush on my skin deepen with those soft words. I knew from my research that a man needed to be prepared if sex was to take place, but what would it feel like? Would it hurt? Duo must have read my thoughts as he began to explain while still kissing me.
 
"It shouldn't hurt, Heero. It will probably feel uncomfortable at first, but I promise to take it very slowly and be gentle with you. I need you to tell me what you're feeling though, if it does hurt or you're not happy with how things are progressing. This will only work if you're honest with me."
 
"I trust you," I replied and wrapped my arms around his body, drawing him close to me and taking his lips in a warm kiss to let him know I meant what I said.
 
As the kiss broke, Duo moved away from me and grabbed the bottle of oil. I watched as he coated his fingers with it and then set it back down within easy reach. He shifted back to me and gently teased at my inner thighs. My legs fell open of their own accord, delighting in the soft touches. My thighs were eased apart further and then Duo gently eased my legs up, bending at the knee until I was completely open to him.
 
I closed my eyes as his fingers traced along my shaft, over my sac and then rubbed at the patch of skin behind my balls. I moaned and shuddered, the touch was electric, sparking my desire to greater heights. His finger moved again, tracing small lines further back until it was stroking along the cleft of my ass. He began to circle my entrance and I groaned, loudly. I didn't know I had so many nerve endings there!
 
"Okay so far?" Duo's husky tone pierced my fogged mind.
 
"Ahhh... Feels good," I replied.
 
He continued to stroke and tease at my entrance, stimulating the rich nerve supply until I was moaning and writhing beneath him. The pressure of his finger changed, as did its purpose. I felt it pushing against my hole and reminded myself to relax. Gently, Duo's finger penetrated me, the slickness of the oil allowing the finger to slide in easily. Once inside he gave me time to adjust to the new sensation before starting to push his finger in and out.
 
It didn't hurt, although there was a feeling of minor discomfort at first which soon vanished as his finger loosened me up. I began to rock my hips, the touch of his finger against my inner passage surprisingly arousing. I felt his finger leave and cracked open an eye. I didn't protest as I watched him add more oil to his fingers and then return to the preparation of my body. This time the discomfort returned as he slid two fingers inside. Like before, the uncomfortable feeling went away fairly quickly and I was again rocking onto his fingers.
 
Duo was true to his word and didn't hurt me. By the time he had three fingers inside me I felt desperate for something more. Obviously my insides were a lot more sensitive that I'd thought possible, a fact Duo's fingers delighted in showing me.
 
"Still with me, Heero?"
 
I moaned in reply. "Need you, " I managed to breathe out.
 
His soft laughter filled my ears. "Patience, Heero. I want to make sure you're completely ready for me."
 
"I'm ready," I growled. I felt ready enough, my body humming with pleasure and need.
 
"Fuck!" Duo cursed. Before I had a chance to ask what was wrong, Duo continued, "I don't have a condom."
 
I snickered and then stopped as his eyes turned in my direction. "It's okay, Duo. I haven't got a condom either, but I'm clean and I trust that you are too."
 
He smiled and caressed my cheek. "I'm clean too, but I thought you might feel a little more comfortable if we used protection."
 
"Thanks for thinking about my welfare, Duo. I appreciate that. But it's not as if I'm going to fall pregnant."
 
"I should hope not!" Duo's amused violets twinkled down at me. "If you did I'd be more than shocked."
 
I laughed. It was the tension breaker we'd both needed. Duo shifted again, removing his fingers and reaching for the oil.
 
"As long as you're sure, Heero," he said softly and began to coat his cock with the oil.
 
I shivered as I watched, and my own cock pulsed, body anticipating. I felt my ass flex, the thought of Duo's cock entering me touched with a little bit of fear. Would I be able to take him inside?
 
Moving between my legs, Duo carefully lifted my hips and placed a pillow underneath them and then spread me wide. "You sure about this, Heero?" he asked, giving me one last chance to back out.
 
I spread my legs wider in invitation. "All talk and no action," I teased. "Yes, I want this. Yes, I'm ready; now, make love to me, Duo."
 
He grasped the base of his penis and moved closer to me. The tip rubbed along my cleft before settling to tease at my entrance. Then, Duo's hips began to push forward. I felt the pressure building as his cock's head pressed against my anus, the muscles, despite the preparation, unwilling to allow anything to intrude into the tender passage. I calmed myself, willing my body to accept the offering. There was a slight burning sensation as the muscles relented and then Duo's cock slid in.
 
He was careful, sliding in slowly, retreating a little, then pushing forth again as he penetrated me making his entrance as easy as possible. Once he was fully seated inside me, he paused and took his weight on his elbows, sinking a little between my legs. His concerned eyes gazed down at me and he raised one hand from the bed to cup my cheek.
 
"Are you all right? I'm not hurting you?"
 
"I'm okay," I replied. "Feels a little uncomfortable, but it doesn't hurt." It was true, I did feel rather full, like I needed to go to the bathroom, but there wasn't any pain. Even the burning sensation was beginning to leave as my body adjusted.
 
"When you're ready, I'll move."
 
I grunted softly and flexed my inner muscles in curiosity. I could feel Duo's length inside, hot and pulsing against my walls. It felt, different and yet good at the same time.
 
"Do you have to do that?" Duo moaned.
 
"Do what?" I asked and squeezed my passage again.
 
"That. God, Heero. You have no idea what that does to me."
 
I squeezed again, several times.
 
"Keep that up and it will be over before it's started," Duo growled.
 
"Then move," I goaded. "You're supposed be the stud here, show me how good you are."
 
"I'll give you stud," Duo retorted and began to withdraw.
 
The feeling of Duo as he slid from inside my body was unreal. I couldn't find the words to describe it. When he pushed back in again I felt completely lost to the pleasure. His cock pushed against my inner sheath, pressing against nerves I never knew existed, but was made fully aware of now.
 
Duo groaned and grunted as he slowly but surely built up a rhythm. His hips moved in a steady cadence, while his cock stroked my inner walls, firing the need within me. I let my legs fall open further, encouraging him to slide deeper inside. As he thrust, my cock became trapped between our bellies, the friction of his movement teasing and tormenting my shaft.
 
I knew the doctor had said I should rest, but I didn't think of making love as being on the top of the list for things to avoid when resting. If anything it was recreation. Wasn't it? Personally, I didn't care. The doctor be dammed! It had taken me way too long to wake up to the feelings I was having and now that I'd admitted them, confronted them, I was stuffed if I was going to quit now!
 
Between my legs, Duo shifted a little, pulling his knees up underneath him a touch so as to get a better grip on the bed and thrust deeper inside my willing body. His head fell to my shoulder, his arms wrapped around me and drew me close, hips picking up in their speed.
 
Suddenly I felt my head spin, bright flashes assaulted my vision and I felt as if my entire body had been doused in liquid pleasure. I gasped and moaned - loudly. My hips bucked up and my cock throbbed. Above me, Duo chuckled.
 
"Wh - wha - what was that?" I managed to stutter out at last, body still thrumming.
 
"I think I just found your prostate, Heero."
 
Well shit! "Never felt like that when the doc's gave me an internal before," I gasped.
 
"A doc's idea of a prostate exam and my idea are totally different," Duo snickered. "Believe it or not, the prostate is very sensitive and if touched the right way can give you ultimate pleasure."
 
"I believe it," I moaned. "Do that again."
 
Duo obliged, twisting his hips and thrusting again and again until he managed to brush over my prostate once more.
 
"I think I could become an addict," I groaned as the fireworks hit again.
 
"You'd look funny going to rehab for prostate addiction," Duo chuckled.
 
I didn't bother to reply, my mind was elsewhere, somewhere around Saturn I think.
 
I lost myself completely to the sensations my body was experiencing, the slide of Duo's cock within me, the feeling of him pushing against my channel, the occasional connection with my prostate. It all added up to unadulterated bliss and I was happily drowning. The fire was building steadily in my gut and I began to push back, raising my hips and meeting Duo's thrusts. He must have known I wouldn't be able to take much more and worked a hand between our heaving bodies to curl around my cock. He began to stroke me in time with his thrusts.
 
The double assault was too much for me to handle. Having my cock stroked and my channel massaged I knew the end was close. The burning in my abdomen, the heat flashing through my upper thighs and balls all told me the end was nigh.
 
Desperate to reach the climax I could feel hovering just out of range, I twisted a little and that was enough to have Duo's cock hit my prostate one last time. That was all it took. I felt the fire uncoil, shoot through my groin and explode from my tip. Fluid spilled from my cock to coat Duo's hand and drip to my belly in a sticky puddle. I was aware of my channel spasming around Duo's length that continued to thrust in and out of me and it enhanced the pleasure I was currently floating in.
 
I became aware of Duo grunting and then stiffen, his back arched and a low cry escaped his throat. I felt his cock swell inside me and then fill me with hot liquid. He thrust a couple more times and then collapsed on top of me, sated.
 
We lay entwined, Duo's softening cock still inside me as we enjoyed our orgasms to the full. I didn't know about Duo's but mine was simply mind blowing. I felt completely relaxed, sated and - happy.
 
Gradually, sanity returned and Duo lifted himself up to his elbows, his soft cock slipped from inside me and I mourned the loss. I felt a trickle of seed leave my backside and it only served to make me feel even happier. His violet eyes gazed down at me, something unidentifiable shining in their depths. His hand came up and brushed the bangs away from my forehead and he reached to kiss me.
 
"Did you enjoy that, Heero?"
 
For a moment I was at a loss for words. Finding my voice again I spoke softly. "That was amazing. Far better than anything I've read, either in Relena's stories or in the research. I never knew it could be so pleasurable." I felt my cheeks burn a little. I wasn't used to giving tongue to my emotions.
 
"I'm glad," Duo whispered.
 
"Did you?"
 
God, yes, Heero. More than I can explain!” Duo said quietly as he pressed tiny kisses to my jaw. "Thank you, Heero."
 
"Thank you, Duo." We lay there for a little while longer, content to simply hold each other and bask in the warmth of the after glow. I could feel myself dozing off again when there was a soft knock on the inter-connecting door.
 
"Shit! Relena!" I yelped, almost knocking Duo to the floor as I sprang from the bed.
 
"Are you guys awake?" came Relena's voice from the other side of the door.
 
"Ah, yes. Don't come in though, getting dressed," I called back, fingers crossed. Behind me Duo was using the pillow to muffle his snickers. He was still naked, sprawled out over my bed, the sheets askew and it wouldn't take a genius to figure out what had been going on. "We will be out soon," I added.
 
"Okay. I'll wait until you come for me," Relena said.
 
"I think you already came for me," Duo snickered.
 
I gave him a glare. "Won't be too long, Relena," I called out and then turned back to the bed and my chuckling lover.
 
He rolled over and held up his hands in mock surrender. "Please, don't beat me master. I promise to be good," he said. "In fact, I'll be better than good," he added, his voice a distinct purr.
 
I pounced on top of him and then stole a kiss. "We'd better get a move on. Relena will suspect something if we don't show up soon. Une will also want us to contact her."
 
"We need a shower," Duo said as his nose wrinkled at the body fluids we both sported.
 
"It will have to be quick."
 
"If we shower together not only will we save water, but time too." Duo gave me a wink.
 
I met his cheeky grin with one of my own. "I'll race you." Before he had a chance to respond I was off the bed and in the bathroom.
 
~ * ~
 
tbc...