Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Mistaken ❯ Mistaken 5: Following Fantasies ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Mistaken 5: Following Fantasies
By Shadow_Kat

Sorry minna for the long wait but graduation and school had to come first, that and the fact that I misplaced all my rough drafts...well now that I am finally a college grad on with the fic!

Disclaimer: Still can't afford to rent them but they will never belong to me...only in my ht steamy dreams, ne?

Warning: See chapter 1...I hate redundancy.
*********************************************************** *************************************************************************** ****************************


Without a care in the world I stepped out of the bar. And I had to laugh, yes tonight my fantasy would rule, even if it wasn't the person that I was fantasizing about. In fact now that I look at him closer he doesn't look all that much like Heero as I had thought.

Under the harsh street lights his hair looked more black than chocolate, it also looked intentionally messed instead of it being natural, he was taller than I remember him being and less muscled. But then again beggars can't be choosers ne? And he still had that hardness around his eyes...Yes the eyes made it more so, they simply screamed "Dangerous" and I liked it.

C'mon do you really think Shinigami would really mind if this guy was dangerous? Nah, I was a trained gundam pilot for Christ's sake...a little fear just made it sweeter. Yep, this was gonna be fun...just like the ol' days.

Leading my prey out to the parking lot where I knew the cab would go, my hands began to wander. The man...my 'Hero' brought me into a demanding kiss. Actually I think he told me his name out on the dance floor but for the life of me I could not remember what the hell it was...didn't really matter though I'd never see him again anyway. Well this boy had no kinda finesse in the kissing department, if ya know what I mean...as he was practically tongue fucking my face. Bruising my rather delicate lips along the way. Was I complaining though? No-sir-e-bob...not a peep outa this bottom boy! In fact the harder he kissed the more 'excited' my dick got, and frankly that's all that really mattered at the moment.

It's not like I really wanted it all tender and shit, ya know...I mean realistically speaking he was the best ay to get it the way I thought Heero would give it to me. I couldn't imagine a world where Heero would hold me gently and give me the kinda kisses that would make ya melt...I really doubted he had much practice in any department that didn't include killing the other person...but now that I think about it I wouldn't mind Him "killing" me in bed. I could just see the headline now "Local boy hero fucked to death"...works for me.

Call me whatever ya want, but a fuck is a fuck and that's all I needed at the moment. I guess it's kinda like a junkie with a fix. But damn I am getting way too mental about this, who's idea was it for me to analyze it anyway?

Well moving right along, Mr. tall, dark and brutal was more than a little excited...if you consider the fact that while my mind was off in lala land his 9inch prick was stabbing me in the gut. So I decided to play his little game, atleast for the moment. So I turned around and gave him free full access to my pert little ass, and boy did that get his full undivided attention real fast.

I could feel his fully erect cock through my skin tight jeans and thank god the boy hung! I don't know who all them stupid people in the world were that said size don't matter, 'cause personally I think lesbians started the rumor. As for me, a long, thick piece of grade A man meat was the way to go. And if I thought it felt good sliding over my hot rump then I couldn't wait till I got that sucker between my cheeks!

I could just imagine the taste, the musky scent of his lower regions...I moaned, I couldn't help it. Just the thought of getting a good 'hero' fuck was my weakness...and I mean I moaned loud and pretty much continuously. He had started to bite and suck the back of my neck not covered by the braid and I was loving it.

He slid one of his hands around my side and under my shit to fondle a nipple hard between his calloused digits. The other hand had made it's way into the waist of my oh so tight pants and has wiggling closer to the wrapped prize. Yep...he wanted me bad and I wasn't much further behind if at all. Just as he began to inch nearer and nearer to my dick the cab pulls up and I have to break away from him...the loss is none too welcome but I suppose I've waited this long I could make a 5 min cab ride.

I throw the cabbie a twenty and tell him "The Palm...and make it snappy pappy." And with a nod of his head were off to the little cozy hotel that is usually way too touristy for my tastes but works well with the image in my head.

********************
TBC...don't worry I'm working on the next part already and I should have it up by the end of the week...since this is the 4th of July and my sorry ass is sitting at home doing nothing I should have it all typed tonight.