Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Mistaken ❯ Mistaken 7: Haunted ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mistaken 7: Haunted

By Shadow_Kat

Disclaimer...I don't own them, I don't have anything you'd want if you try to sue. So I guess we're both satisfied.

Warning: Male/Male sex, violence, and drama...I'm not very good with the warnings I guess...I mean it's not like anyone is even reading this anyway.

**************************************************************** *

I have no idea what made me say the Palm hotel...too many bad memories of a childhood that I wanted to forget were there. I had spent most of my formative years in this damn lobby. I guess old habits die hard. "Hey baby...go get us a room and I'll wait for ya right here." I told the man as I wiggled my ass against him. I had no desire to see who was behind the desk, they could have recognized me from...back then. I could feel my chest constricting and feel myself labor for a breath, it had never gotten this bad...the fear and the anger, but then again I had managed to avoid this place for so long that it made me uneasy. It wasn't like me not to be prepared...I had worked this little piece of hell for damn near 7 years...seven fuck'n god damn stinking hellish years not to know what to expect if I had come back. I wasn't some little piece of 20 credit ass anymore, they couldn't hurt me with their big hand and even bigger pricks...they couldn't. No pimp owned me, and I had to cast a quick glance at the girls in the lobby...just babies, but not. They should be at home in a warm bed in the room lit with a nightlight, not standing around in some stinking pit like the Palm.

`Stop it Duo, you're acting like a child...you're not 6 anymore fuck'n pull it together ya little pussy!' Breathe...in, out, in, out...okay I can do this. The man was back and I could tell by just looking at him that I was probably white as a ghost. This had definitely not turned out as I had planned. But I was in too deep to turn back, I still have my pride...how or why, I have no fucken clue. This was supposed to be my fantasy. This was my `Hero'...maybe that's why I took him here of all places...maybe I just wanted to be saved. Maybe deep down inside I really wanted to be pulled out of that place and be held, to be able to put the past in the past where it belonged...in the arms of the man I loved. "HA!" I couldn't help but blurt that last part out...me? Saved? yeah...right, it was then that I remembered that this was only a fantasy, a picture in my mind that I had decided to play dress up with. I was not going to be saved, it was not my hero's arms that would hold me...not Heero's cock that would claim me. But then again...I was Shinigami and I was destruction incarnate...even if it was only me that I destroyed.

The man just looked at me a little...oddly? More like satisfied was the look that had crossed his face, I guess he really was more like Heero than I thought. Maybe he wanted me to fear him, his power over me...I knew all too well that some men got off on that power. And I also knew that I was young...but I looked even younger than I actually was so that helped with the whole helpless child look that he was probably searching for. Shit he was probably just more than happy to have found me and not have to actually pay me for a good piece of young tight ass. "C'mon darling...I got us the best room in the whole stinking place...and I want to put it ta good use." He practically snarled as he clutched my ass tightly, grinding his dick against my own in promise of what was to come. I wanted to scream and run away...jut call it a learned reaction from my earlier memories of this stinking hell hole. I could almost smell his lust...the musky pheromones that were getting him all worked up, it was almost intoxicating yet frightening. But I wasn't going to give in, no, this was supposed to be my hero...Heero. So I drank in his scent and let it go first to my head and then to my groin, and I let myself slip back into the predator that I was tonight. I knew where the control was...and I had it in spades.

With a sly smile and a wink I manage to purr "Lead the way boss man". Taking my hand he leads me up to the second floor...to a room that I know all too well...`The Rack'. The cold shiver passes as quickly as it came as I entered the room. "You like?" I think he misread my shiver as I peer around the room, it's large and filled with all the equipment any knowledgeable BDSM person would know. It`s not exactly the backdrop to what I had imagined tonight was going to be...but it was kind of exciting to know that all that shit could be used at anytime. "Oh yeah, get me a drink...I have to freshen up." I'm back in control of my body...of my fantasy and it gives me some time to stash the weapons that are hidden just under my clothes. When I re-enter the main chamber he hands me a shot of something stiff and it burns as I throw it back without a wince.

He leads me to the bed "Strip for me", it's a command...and I comply. Slowly...I'm a package, a gift if you will. I am still there within the confines of my own head...and I want to make it last a little longer, I may be sexual but I prefer sensual. Swaying to the melody of some unheard music...I start slowly to tug my mesh shirt up, revealing porcelain skin covering my tight well formed abs...just a tiny peak into what else I can reveal. Higher and higher it rises, as I will my self to slit open my eyes. Just barely opening them, I can manage to blur my vision slightly...it's Him I see, not this imposter sprawled on the bed looking at me like his next decent meal. I continue to reach up and free myself from the confines of the shirt and I rub it over my nipples and moan. I can feel my dick getting hard...as hard as I can see his is now, the heat in my groin rising and letting me do this.

Dropping the shirt I reach back and begin to unwind my braid...it's precious to me, no one has ever seen it down...but tonight is special, it's all for him as I begin to work on removing the tie. Not even when we were fighting together in the war had any of the other pilots ever seen me with my hair down, those unlucky OZ soldiers who had made the mistake of messing with my hair during the times that I had been captured, never lived long enough to actually appreciate what they had seen. It's only then that I hear it, and my head snaps up and I look toward the door...I may not be a trained gundam pilot anymore but like I said some things just never leave you....someone was running and they were approaching fast. I couldn`t decide...I wasn't a gundam pilot but I wasn't stupid either, too many hard times had told me to be ready for something...of what I couldn't tell you.