Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Mistaken ❯ Mistaken 3: Take Me ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Mistaken: Chapter3 Take me
by Shadow_Kat

*Squeals with delight* Thanks minna for all the great reviews on the first two chapters! My temperamental muse Ryu loved them and inspired me to hurry up and write this third chapter. He was so insistent that I actually sat in my car at 2am in my dorm parking structure to write it in the rain!! So if it gets a little weird then blame that.

**Warning**
This is a YAOI ficcie, that means two males will be "affectionate" to one another in a sexual way, although it won't hit lemon status until later, it's definitely citrus.

Oh and by the way I do not own GW or really anything worth anything...so you can sue me if you want but you'll be bleeding a turnip :)

Duo's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 3
The rhythm of the music was all I heard, a pair of stormy cobalt blue eyes were all I say within it's beat, and a pair of roaming hands that belonged to a ghost was all I felt.

This club, this man, this life no longer mattered because i my mind all I knew was Heero. Perhaps some might call it an obsession but to me it was my lifeline to sanity.

As strange as that may seem, a fantasy that connects me with sanity, it was the truth. Because if I really let reality set in I would probably kill myself. It's the same reason that I still live in seedy motels instead of settling down somewhere...I still live in safe-houses so I can still believe that Heero is just on another mission.

The love I felt for that fucken bastard that abandoned me was the only thing that could drive my ghosts away. And so I danced for this stranger, who was for tonight my 'hero', and I let the pathetic excuse for my life slip away.

I felt the hands that were no longer my own glide from my ass, across my hip and come to rest on my hard flat stomach. 'He' teasingly played with the button of black leather pants...promisisng what was to come. While the other hand traveled up my thigh and ghosted over my now noticeable erection

All I wanted to do was throw my head back and moan. To beg the ghost boy behind my eye lids to take ne now...right here on the dance floor. Every sinewy muscle in my lean frame cried out to be touched, to be taken hard and fast. Anything to wash away the reality of my life, to erase all my sins and baptize me with passion.

I licked my poutie lips as my hips still ground against a non-existent partner, and I rolled my head back towards my target and back again. My back was still facing this unknown man, my silent seduction had just barely begun. Still I had no idea how long I would last before I broke down and fucked him right there in the club.

I knew all eyes were on me, and I didn't need to open my own to know it either. Each felt like a warm tongue, tasting every inch of my sweat drenched flesh but never getting more than a taste of what could be, and yet yearning for the ultimate touch. I needed more I was being consumed with the unspent passion that was rising up from my loins to consume my entire body...this was torture, this touch and go of a ghost that may be long dead and I wanted something more at the moment.

That's when I felt a pair of hot hands grasp my slim hips. They were real hands, and with that touch they made me real. I could feel a hard masculine body press against my backside, grinding in anticipation and I slowly opened my eyes.

I didn't turn around and I didn't acknowledge the intruder in my little fantasy world, I just let my vision work from the ground up as I looked behind me. The long legs wrapped in a pair of dark jeans, formfitting and yet not restricting. A rather unique silver belt, elongating his narrow waist and accentuating the low cut of his jeans resting on his hips.

The mouse had taken the bait, the trap was sprung and my newest victum was as willing as the last. Yes, my little targets could only be considered victims. They had no control over where this was going, shit they didn't even matter except for the warm willing body that they supplied. Yes...I would fuck this man stupid and it wouldn't even really be him, it would be my ghost lover, my Heero.

I smile a small coy smile and mouth "hi" still looking over my shoulder. I had swung into overdrive, I was ready to make the kill and become liquid sex...lust incarnate. If I would have asked him to kill or be killed in that moment, he would have...he was mine to control as I saw fit and I liked it.

His voice was husky and deep, desire tainted every word. "Are you alone" my mystery man asked. It was unsure and not really a question at all...he was seeking permission to enter my world. I could tell right off that he was not used to this scene, he probably had a nice family in a suburb somewhere...that wasn't my problem though.

"Not any more" I purred into his ear as I turned to face him completely. Our erections touch and I can't do anything but moan, as my eyes again slip shut and a shiver runs down my spine. I was ready to be fucked...I was ready to give and receive, even if it were only for a night. I didn't want any promise of tomorrow anyway...my ghost would always be with me and I could always get another warm body.

He clutches me tighter and grinds hard against me awkwardly in an attempt to gain more friction. "I want you" he growls in my ear...just the way I always imagined Heero would say it. It was hungry and demanding, like he didn't quite understand it but had to listen to what his body told him to do...I like the way it sounded. There was nothing weak or timid in his voice, I don't think I would have gone through with it otherwise. They don't always have to be strong but tonight that was the way I wanted him.

His eyes leave me to focus on some unknown object behind me, he seems shaken when his attention returns. "Let's go somewhere more private" he mutters under his breath. He seems a little distracted by whatever he saw but I'm not really phased as I run my tongue along his ear and purr. I have never been the type to like to share, and I need to get him refocused completely on me.

"So what are we waiting for?" I say as I grab his hand and lead him through the throng of disappointed onlookers. Yes, all those eager little eyes that were eyeing me out on the dance floor seem disappointed that I am now completely out of their reach...as if they could ever get me anyway. Reaching the bar I nod goodnight to Greg the bartender with a knowing smile, I won't be back tonight.

By the time we reach the door, he's decided that a hotel room near by would be our destination. Sure any dump would do for a full night fuck fest but I can't say that I'm cheap...well not anymore. When it came to a fantasy romp with my dream Heero I couldn't bare to think of it in some sleazy motel like the one I lived in now. I want it to be perfect tonight, I need to be sinless again at least for a little while.