Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Moments in Time ❯ Home ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Home
Author: Mookie
Rating: R
Warnings: ridiculously short ficlet, shounen-ai, some sap
Notes: Written for Natea, who knows why.

Gasping, I ran the back of my hand over my forehead to wipe away the sweat before I reluctantly pulled my flaccid cock out of his body. It still amazed me at how quickly he could arouse me, just with a look.

I crawled up his body, pleased to hear his own labored breathing. It was a blow to my pride if he didn't come during our lovemaking, although he assured me there was more to the act than the release.

Someday, perhaps, I'd believe him, but it seemed a rather - stereotypically female - view of sex. Something a woman would say to her lover to convince him that he wasn't a horrible lover - even if he was.

Neither of us had any experience before each other. That made it, contradictorily easier and more difficult. There was nothing to compare it to, which was a relief in my mind, and most likely in his as well, but sometimes the act was more painful than it should have been. Although he assures me otherwise, I am convinced I'm hurting him.

It's been difficult, letting him break down my defenses to see the real me. I often feel more naked when his eyes meet mine than when I'm standing before him wearing nothing but a smile. He loves that smile. Tells me it goes with my bedroom eyes. And laughs when I tell him he's a sap.

I wrap my arms around him and pull him close, burying my nose in his hair and breathing deeply. It doesn't smell like much of anything, really, but it's not the smell so much as the texture that makes me weak in the knees.

Actually it's more the fact that it's his.

I run my fingers through his bangs, damp from our exertions, and bring the top of his head to my lips.

"Kiss and make it better?" he mumbles against my neck.

"Sorry. I don't mean to pull it that hard."

"I don't mind."

I know he doesn't. I can't help it. His hair fascinates me. The color, the abundance of it on his head, the way the lights pick out the highlights in it. It's a fetish of mine, but I feel it is my anchor to him during sex. I can't keep my hands out of it as I slide into him.

His body always welcomes me, and not to sound equally as feminine, but it's like coming home.

Because, as they say, home is where the heart is.

And my heart is with Heero.