Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ On The Inside ❯ Part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
AN: Thank you to the people who reviewed my story!! For some of you who asked about Dorothy, she is bi! That's just the tip of the icicle though about the characters. Also none of the characters in this story are related to each other (Zechs & Relena not siblings, Trowa & Cathrine not siblings, and Treize & Dorothy are not cousins). So read and let me know what you think.

WARNING: This is for mature readers only, read at your own risk.

DISCLAIMER: Gundam Wing doesn't belong to me.


On the Inside…
Part 2

Written by: Scandalous Behavior

~ ~ ~ ~

Ariel stood at the bottom of a flight of stairs; staring up at the most intimidating building she had ever seen. The school or rather St. Augustine Academy, sat on over forty private acres of land five miles from the closest home or building. It was set near a small cliff that led to the beach and ocean, for sailing and water sports. The building looked like some medieval castle from a horror movie rather than a school.

Gray-stoned, with a main building that held all the classrooms it had a west and east wing along with a bell tower at the top of the main building. Three-stories high, the first floor of the entire thing was the main rooms for dinning, common areas, and also classrooms. The second floor on the east and west wings where the dorms for the students. West was for the girls and east for the boys. The third floor had the teacher's rooms, the dean's family compartments, and the other people that kept up the school and surrounding area. Over a hundred teachers, professors, and the dean lived at the school, while there were thirteen hundred students, each with their own private bedroom. Stain-glass windows, a huge parking area, private tennis and basketball courts, outdoor and indoor pool, exercise gym, and largest stage auditorium. It was the most exclusive school she had ever attended and she had been to some good ones.

Raberba had apologized that morning for not being able to show her around the school or get her introduced to the Dean. He handed her three keys on a black key chain, and when she lifted an eyebrow he explained that the three keys were for her dorm room, the key to the house, and the key to her car outside. Felicia only sighed as Ariel went outside to see a pitch-black mustang convertible. Quatre had left early that morning with Dorothy in tow so she was given instructions to how to get to the school. Her dorm boxes were loaded into the trunk and she hugged Raberba thanking him. As she nodded to Felicia she saw Raberba shake his head at her coldness towards her only child before taking off in her new car.

So here she was holding a box in her arms and looking up at the school. Her black-lensed sunglasses, slid down her nose to let her see the exact colors of the school and she watched kids passing her, eyeing her and her outfit. She had been told her could wear an accessories she wanted with her basic school uniform of a plaid gray, blue, and white skirt that came just below her knees with a button down long sleeved shirt and jacket with the school's insignia on the breast pocket and both shoulder sleeves. Her hair was up in a loose bun with two black chop sticks holding it together, her black streaks were left out of her bun to dangle around her head. She had on her dark makeup with little black crosses dangling from her ears and a spiked black collar at her throat, thinking not to over do it on the first day she only wore one collar unlike the three she usually sported. On her feet were just below knee high leather boots, which were her favorite pair of shoes.
She was a drastic contrast to the wholesome good looks and clean features of all the kids she had seen pass her.

Used to strange looks, she ignored them and walked up the stairs, adjusting the box weight to open the door with her free hand and move in the door before it shut behind her. She glanced at the mahogany panel wood walls and marble flooring of the place. A grand staircase led up to the second floor landing, separating into the west and east wing and then another flight of stairs it continued to the third story landing. The hallway was filled with people and she took a guess that she should go to the right to the Dean's office before heading up to her room; she still had five more boxes and two suitcases to carry up the stairs. Noticing a huge line at the end of the hall where the Dean's office was, she decided against going there right then and unpacking first.

Up the stairs and she looked down at the top of the box where she had set a map of where her room was out of the six hundred and fifty rooms that were in the west wing alone. Five different corridors had the rooms separated into and she had to find her corridor and her room. She walked around girls standing in the hallway, or sitting in the hallway. She caught the sideway glances she received and she didn't pay attention as to who she ran into.

"Damn, I'm sorry." Ariel said as she ran into a light brown haired girl with her back to Ariel.

The girl turned around, grabbing the books that fell on the floor out of her arms as she did and then stood to look at Ariel. Ariel expected to see hostility and dismissal in the eyes of the other girl, as she did in all the other girls but saw nothing but openness.

"Probably my fault for being so slow," the girl said with a smile, "My name is Relena Dorlain."

Ariel smiled back.

"Ariel Huntington…..What isn't Dorlain the name of the Dean?"

"My father. We tried to keep it a secret but when your father is Dean it's kind of hard to keep anything a secret."

"I can imagine."

Relena glanced at the box and noticed Ariel's weighted down state.

"You need help?"

"Only with directions," she nodded to the paper on the box, "I need to find corridor three room 445."

"That's right next to mine," Relena announced, "come on I'll show you."

Ariel nodded and followed Relena around another hallway and down a couple of steps to the door with 445, in brass numbers. Relena took Ariel's key chain and unlocked it, opening the door so Ariel could set the box down. She took a look around and Relena noticed it looked just like hers and everyone else's. A full twin bed; built into the wall dresser, bookshelf, desk and closet; and that was about it. Everything else of furniture you would want you had to get yourself. Because Ariel had a corner room of the west wing, that over looked the beach she had a window seat.

"You get a private bathroom, because of being a corner room as well. Not many of us get our own bathroom. I have one and I think there are only forty-eight more like that. The rest have a bathroom between every four rooms, so four girls share one bathroom."

"You don't see me complaining."

"You want me to help you get the rest of your stuff up?"

"I have to go see the Dean by lunch time so if you want we can meet here and go get the rest at one if you want?"

"Sure. You have your schedule?"

"Yeah," Ariel took it out of the jacket pocket, "not a single hard class."

"Psychology, Trigonometry, Government, two Art classes, Drama, Music, and A.P. Medieval Literature. You call that not hard?" Relena stated with a lift of her eyebrow.

"I'm used to having full class schedule, besides it keeps me busy and focused."

"I'm all for full education but doesn't this crowd your time?"

"You telling someone about crowding time? Come on, Lena, you have no spare time and you have only six classes this semester." An amused female voice came from outside the door.

Both Relena and Ariel looked to see a blue-black haired girl with a grinning face looking at the two of them.

"At least she isn't taking tons of sports like you are, even though you hate them."

"Hilde, it's rude to interrupted other people's conversations."

"You guys were on a pause," Hilde stated coming in, "besides I had to meet the 'Black clad girl' everyone is talking about," Hilde looked at Ariel with a mischievous look on her face, "you wouldn't be her, by chance, would you?"

Ariel laughed and glanced over her outfit.

"Unless you know some other girl walking around that looks exactly like me, then yes."

"Good. Can't have enough individuals around this Children of the Corn prison we're in."

Relena sighed at Hilde's dramatics.

"As you can tell, you'll be seeing Hilde in your Drama class. An aspirating actress."

"But don't tell my parents that, they expect me to marry a doctor and become hostess to his colleagues."

"Not date an lead singer to a high school outlawed band and become the lead in every school play like you have been since elementary school?" Relena said with fake shock.

"How true and boring would life be if I did what my parents wanted," Hilde shivered, "just the thought gives me the creeps. By the way, name is Hilde Schbeiker."

"Ariel Huntington."

Hilde's face showed interest.

"You wouldn't be Quatre Winner's new stepsister, would you?"

"As far as right now I am."

Relena glanced at Hilde.

"Quatre talked to Duo and Duo told me, okay? I am not repeating gossip." Hilde defended from Relena's scowl.

"Why don't I show Ariel around why you go charm Daddy Dean into a good mood so he doesn't give us the 'Welcome to St. Augustine, the next years will be the best years of your life' speech. Duo said it was a snooze and a half last year."

Relena gently shoved Hilde in the arm and smiled at Ariel.

"See you at one, Ariel."

"Later, Relena."

As Relena left, Hilde took Ariel by the arm and led her out to show her around campus.

~

Dorothy was sitting in the courtyard, talking to the four hottest and top popular senior girls on campus. She listened to Midii Une talk about her summer in Venice while Cathrine Bloom, Sally Po, and Lucrezia Noin talked to her about it. All were very pretty to beautiful in looks and that was why every guy panted after the four and as Dorothy was part of the Inners, she was also pant worthy.

"Well, look at who is hanging around the Freak." Dorothy commented as she watched Hilde Schbeiker, a candidate for Inners this year since she was a sophomore was walking with Ariel.

"Who is that?" Cathrine asked, taking off her rose tinted glasses.

"Ariel Huntington, Quatre Winner's new stepsister."

All four of them looked at Dorothy.

"You're joking right? Since when does the Winner's allow something like that into their family?" Noin asked.

"Since now. Her mother has been married five times before and Raberba Winner is number six."

"Six times? She is a fortune hunter." Midii stated.

"Right and just look who she is using to get fortunes now." Dorothy snidely commented.

"Not much luck if she is using her." Sally said pointing at Ariel.

Dorothy inwardly grinned. If those four got the slightest knowledge that the little virgin was indeed a virgin she would never get to have her before they could. In a school of thirteen hundred of wealthy blue bloods getting a virgin was a prize, since most of them used sex as a game from the day adolescence started. All four of them had a partner or lover right then but that wouldn't stop them from picking off a virgin, to have or to give to the top senior boys at the school. What a waste that one would be to be wasted, Dorothy thought.

~

The next day was just another day of adjusting to another school. She talked with Hilde, who was in her art classes and Drama, which were her favorites, and found out they had a lot in common. In music, she found a group of boys removed from the others, sitting in the back of the auditorium. Hilde only waved to one with a long braid of rich brown hair and a mischievous facial expression.

"Since you are new to this, I will work with you on anything you don't understand, Miss Huntington."

"Oh, I doubt she'll need help, Mr. O'Neil." Hilde assured the teacher, who was uncertain of Ariel.

"Why is that, Miss Schbeiker?"

"I've heard her sing, and she's extremely good."

"Yeah, right." Came a remark behind Hilde and Ariel saw the boy with the long braided hair.

"Ariel happened to be in several vocal talent competitions and won. Plus she had her own band although middle school, Duo."

"That doesn't mean anything, Hilde," Duo Maxwell told her, "she could just be telling you stories."

The two other boys with Duo, a dark brown short haired boy with glacial blue eyes and a black haired black eyed boy only stood behind him without a word.

"Everyone knows the only band around here is GW." One of the classmates said.

"If the Freak is so good why doesn't she prove it?" another asked.

Hilde glanced at Ariel, who winked at her. She tossed off her outer jacket and jumped onto the stage. She looked down at the class of thirty or so.

"What do you want me to sing?" Ariel dared, looking straight at Duo.

"Here," Hilde tossed a tape at the guy closest to the stereo system, off the stage, "play the background to this."

The group waited until the music started and recognized it as the artist Pink and the song was You Make Me Sick. Something that Hilde thought was humorous and laughed under her breath.

"Sing the chorus at the time the music for it comes up." Duo dared.

"No prob," Ariel said, "Tell me when you are ready for a little competition, Miss Diva."

The group snickered as Duo's face got a little red.

The music got to the point and Ariel started to move, her movements timed to the music and her voice came out, low and sultry as Pink's was in the song.

"You make me sick,
I want you and I'm hatin' it
Got me lit like a candlestick
Get too hot when you touch the tip, I'm feelin' it and I gotta getta grip
And it's drivin me crazy baby don't you quit
Can't get enough of it
You got me going again
Baby, you got me goin again
You make me sick."

At her voice and the music Hilde moved and grinned, knowing the she had blown Duo away. As lead singer to GW, his reputation for being the rival of anyone was called into check.

"Looks, like you got a rival, eh, Maxwell." Came Wu fei Chang's monotone comment.

Heero only nodded to Ariel as she came off stage and her face lit up as she recognized the tall brown haired boy standing in the entrance of the auditorium. As he got closer she jumped off stage and hugged him. Quatre looked at them with questions clear in his clear blue eyes.

"Nice of you and Mr. Winner to join us, Mr. Barton." Mr. O'Neil commented, he went ignored by the group and gave up teaching at that point for the day.

"Trowa, it is so good to see you." Ariel said pulling back in his hug.

"Still the sultry seductress, eh, my Dark Angel?"

"Had to do something with my life and to keep from sheer boredom."

Ariel looked into Quatre's eyes and something in it made her heart skip a beat. She shook it off as nerves at seeing Trowa after three years.

"Did she or did she not blow you away, Duo? Come on, fess up." Hilde tormented as Duo glared at her.

"She's not bad, Hilde."

Ariel took the time to turn around and Trowa laugh as he saw the famous attitude of Ariel Huntington.

"Not bad? Should I kiss your feet at such praise from Duo Maxwell? I mean, when I haven't even had a chance to judge if you are as good as they say that I should even have bothered with a petty contest."

Even Heero covered a laugh with a cough, as Duo's face was so stricken at what could only be a hit across the face for the celebrated male singer. It was a huge ego crusher that everyone agreed he needed every now and then.

"Tonight we are playing at a club in town and maybe you can judge for yourself." Duo dared, recovering.

"Glad to. See you around, Maxwell."

Ariel took that time to make an exit as the end of class bell rang and Hilde followed her howling with laughter.

Duo and the other three boys glanced at Trowa.

"Since when have you known Ariel Huntington?" Duo asked, grabbing his backpack as they walked down the aisle out of the auditorium.

"Since three years ago, when her mom was married to husband number five, I would think since Felicia obviously is now married to Quat's dad. Ariel and I went to school together, lived next door to one another."

"Has she always worn black?" Quatre asked.

"No. When her mother dumped her on her dad after that marriage ended when I knew her for a year and a half, she started to. Raydon Huntington's her dad, real nice guy that bought the house so she didn't have to move again. He is a lot like your dad, Quat, really into being involved with his kid's life. If Ariel had had only Felicia raising her you would be assured that she would not be who she is."

"What a Freak?" Duo asked, wondering.

"Ariel's not a freak, Duo. Anymore than you are cause of you obsession with your braid."

"Hey you leave my baby out of this." Duo said with a pout that got smiles from two of the others and for the time being ended the conversation as they hurried to their next classes.

~

Treize Khushrenada and Zechs Marquise sat in the back of their A.P. Medieval Literature class. Treize's eye kept coming to land on the back of the head of Ariel Huntington. She moved and acted unself-consciously. He had yet to pick the other girl to bring into the group by that night and from what he had seen of her the past day on campus she was turning into a power all her own. Her willfulness, outspoken ways, and own dress code left her an enigma at the school. Quatre had yet to lay claim or forbid anything for the girl, something a sibling in the Inners had a right to do for their sibling, but she was marriage not blood so he doubted that it would matter if Quatre did object. He had Dorothy. Treize had seen Ariel Huntington blow off every guy that came her way when some had come right out and asked to sleep with her. He would bet she would be wild in bed, if her passionate personality had told him anything.

"You keep staring at her." Zechs said with a small smile.

"So?"

"I think Dorothy wants that one."

"How do you know?"

"She practically gets wet whenever her name is brought into a conversation. Quatre also has feelings for her and they are anything but brotherly."

"Winner won't touch her, she's family. You are imagining that but Dorothy? She could."

"How about you let her do the tonight?"

"Think she will leave it intact?"

"Persuade her."

"How about you?"

"I have Hilde. Keeping control of her mouth is more than enough for me. You picked that Dorlain girl, right?"

"Yeah. Something about doing the Dean's daughter."

Zechs smirked.

"Is the band still playing tonight?"

"As far as I know."

They turned their attention back to class.

~

Quatre couldn't figure out what was wrong with him. The last night he had been unable to sleep and just thinking about amusing himself with Dorothy was a turn off. His mind kept landing on Ariel. She gave off the air of unavailable to every guy who looked at her and she had talked to him during the lunch but somehow he couldn't get her out of his head. She was a sister, how crying out loud. He had twenty of them, it wasn't like he didn't know how to act around them but Ariel had his undivided his attention, physical and mental the minute she opened his family's house door.

It wasn't because of how she dressed or acted. He knew now it was because of Felicia. Ariel was just unreachable about certain things and getting inside her head was one of them. He just wished he had taken Dorothy's advised and slept with Ariel maybe that would get him to sleep.

~

Hilde was sure that Duo was going to be all ready to do battle at the club that night and so was going to give the guys something to drool over when she got Ariel on stage. Since Relena and Ariel were already in Ariel's room having been fixing it up, she got the outfit she was sure would make Ariel hot and not the Freak everyone was coming to call her. Relena was going reluctantly to support Ariel.

"The first day of actual school for you and you get challenged by Duo Maxwell into a competition at a club. Life always this interesting for you, Ariel?"

"Nah, this is a slow day and it isn't over yet." Ariel teased the conservative girl.

"And just to make sure it goes out with a bang, wear this." Hilde said pulling the outfit out of one of the bags she had brought into the room.

The outfit was something Ariel had never wore, mostly due to the fact that she wasn't really into showing off skin. Relena looked just the same as Ariel did about the outfit. It was black leather pants, that had crisscross sides that showed off the outside and inside of her legs. Along with the pants was matching black leather crisscross right between the breasts top with spaghetti shoulder straps. Showing most of her navel and upper body skin. Along with it was four inch heeled ankle boots.

"There is no way I am wearing that. It is going to be so tight, how am I supposed to sing?"

"It isn't really tight, just looks that way. And you can leave your hair in the bun, it'll look awesome, trust me."

Ariel and Relena shook their heads.

"Ah, come on guys. Everyone at clubs dresses differently then they would normally. Plus I got Relena and me outfits to help you blend better."

Out of the other bag was a pair of red leather pants and blue leather mid-thigh and thick shoulder strapped dress.

"Relena gets the simple pants," Hilde said, knowing getting Relena into leather was going to be tough and so pants were a start, "while I wear the dress. That way we are both in leather too."

"Big help you are, Hil, you get to wear them hidden behind the small club table while I am on stage in this."

"Stop complaining and wait until you see what the boys look like." Hilde said.

"Where did you get this? Break into a farm and kidnap the cows?" Relena asked.

"Just wear it."

Relena put on the pants, as Hilde pulled out a red sweater from her closet next door to go with it while she slipped into the dress and Ariel put on the pants and top. Hilde's grin at what Ariel finished looking like made her uncomfortable.

"With the darkened eyes and black in the hair, everyone is going to love you."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Positive. Now let's get going."

Ariel tossed Hilde her keys; Hilde's face asked the question.

"My car, or rather the car Raberba gave me is outside. You drive, I don't feel comfortable driving in this."

~

The club was outside the nearest two to the school, twenty miles away. The bouncer saw them and whistled at the three. Ariel rolled her eyes as Relena flushed and Hilde winked at him. Inside it was dark and smoky. The stage was lit up while the bar area was filled and the over hang had people leaning over above watching everyone below.

Off stage, Quatre's breath caught in his throat at the sight of Ariel. The leather clung to every curve she had and made her look irresistible. Trowa was behind him and leaned to see Ariel, a secret smile on his face as she saw Quatre and her face took on a light. He knew that she and Quatre were perfect for one another. The Golden Boy and Dark Angel.

Duo saw the two and then Ariel with Hilde and Relena.

"Damn but she does clean up good, doesn't she?" Duo said appreciatively.

Quatre turned and glared at him.

"Hilde," Duo continued, "if I weren't with Heero I would be sorely tempted."

Trowa chuckled and whispered into Quatre's ear.

"Thought he was talking about Ariel, didn't you?"

"No."

"Liar."

"Tempted? Just who is tempting you, Duo?" came the always-icy tone of Heero Yuy.

"No one, Heero love." Duo lied, and whistled innocently.

They moved back into the off stage to wait their turn.

~

Ariel got to a small table and pulled out one of the stool chairs, as Relena and Hilde followed suit. Out of the corner of her eye, Ariel spotted Dorothy with the four girls she had seen her with earlier. All girls were in eye-catching outfits and she shrugged at Hilde's saying from earlier.

"So, are you going to go tell Duo you are ready to do battle?" Hilde asked.

"In that outfit, he's already lost." A voice drawled making the three turn to see a dark blond boy and a white-blond standing together.

The force of their sex appeal didn't go unnoticed by any of the three, as both Hilde and Relena's faces turned slightly red as the two appraised them. As Ariel saw the darker blond look her over, she moved off the stool.

"I need to go find Duo." She announced, dismissing the two guys and walking to the stage.

Treize's eyes never left her figure until she disappeared behind the stage door.

~

Dorothy sat in the corner with the other girls and saw that the guys that were the most sought after on campus, next to the guys in GW were surrounding their quarry. Dorothy knew the two virgins didn't stand a chance against two professional womanizers like them. Zechs and Treize were the best the school had ever had in the Inners, being the leaders since their sophomore year something that had never happened. Being chosen to be their virgins was a privilege even if you didn't know it before hand. Her violet eyes caught Treize's dark blue ones and he nodded to the retreating figure, her eyes took on a glow. She got what she wanted.

"So I take it that Treize is going to let you have that one?" Midii asked, sipping on her rum and coke.

"Why he wants the freak is beyond me," Cathrine told the two, "she isn't very attractive."

"Are you nuts? That girl oozes sex appeal from her head to toe," Sally told her.

"That's a change from this afternoon, Sal. Didn't you say that using Ariel Huntington to catch men was a waste?" Noin commented.

"You didn't see her on stage singing and blowing everyone away. The girl is sultry sex incarnated."

"Which would explain Treize's fascination with her, wouldn't it?"

"Fascination nothing. She is a challenge; she's been blowing off guys all day. She only shows the littlest interest in them in general and she actually hugged Trowa Barton, seems their old friends." Sally continued.

"Her and Trowa?" Dorothy questioned.

"Not like that I don't think, he acted really brotherly towards her. Even Quatre saw it."

"Does she know about Trowa and Quat?" Dorothy asked.

"Don't know. It's not like it's public knowledge, them both being the only heirs to huge fortunes."

"Everyone knows about Duo and Heero." Cathrine pointed out.

"Who wouldn't? Those two are constantly all over each other."

All Dorothy knew was by midnight was she going to have Ariel Huntington all to herself and that kept her smiling the rest of the night.

~

The GW came on stage, Ariel having talked to Duo who was sulking that the club manager had agreed to let her sing. She smiled smugly as Trowa wrapped an arm about her waist and pulled her back into him, causing Quatre to hide his anger.

"Who would disagree not to when she looks this good?"

"That's for the vote of confidence, Tro but it's been a while since I've had a stage presence."

"You showed enough at school." Heero firmly told her and then they went on stage.

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to, Ariel." Quatre told her.

"That's okay, Quat. It will feel good to take down Duo a peg or two. He's a little too cocky for me."

Quatre smiled and she hugged him.

"Don't worry, I can handle this."

He nodded and went on stage. She sat out with the audience noticing the two guys from earlier had not moved.

"You left before we could introduce ourselves."

"I'm sure I didn't miss much then, right?" came her reply.

Hilde looked at the stage, as Relena seemed all of a sudden to find her glass interesting.

"I'm Zechs Marquise and this is Treize Khushrenada." The white-blond told Ariel.

"How nice for you, excuse me I am needed on stage."

She walked to the stage, blowing them off again as the band's number ended.

"Are you sure you want her?" Zechs asked quietly.

"Even more so."

Again when she had been on stage the world seemed hers and she sung from her heart. At the end of the song, she only smiled at the cheers and whistles she received. Exhausted she got in the car, noticing that Hilde had yet to follow her and Relena out.

"Where is she?"

Again Treize showed up, this time with Dorothy near him.

"Zechs offered to take her home, so she's going with him."

Relena raised an eyebrow but Ariel shrugged too exhausted from the long day to worry about it. As the two took off in Ariel's car, Treize looked at Midii and Dorothy.

"You two ready?"

"Always."

~

It was just before midnight when Ariel's door opened again after she locked it for the night. A black clad figure entered her room, closing and locking the door again. The figure stopped in mid stride to Ariel's bed when it noticed how Ariel was on it. Obviously the day had taken more out of her than she had realized since the girl was only half covered by her comforter, her hair loose against the pillow from the bun it was usually in. The figure moved closer, making sure the young girl was asleep before pulling back the silk comforter to reveal her body. A little escape of breath left the figure. Ariel had indeed been really tired. Her pants were on the floor at the end of her bed, so her body half was clad only in the thong that Hilde had convinced her into earlier. The top was gone as well, leaving Ariel in a strapless black bra. Her skin was slightly pink from sleep and her breath was even. She looked delectable.

The figure pulled back the black hood and Dorothy Catalonia stood there, with a Cheshire cat grin on her face at the prize. She removed the gloves she wore and knelt at the end of the bed, ever so gently pulling Ariel closer to her so that her legs bent at the knees off the bed and Dorothy was between them. Blowing on her hands to make sure they were warm, she moved her hands over Ariel's skin, coming to rest on the thongs straps and pulling them down and off, marveling at the virgin as she did so. Ariel's body was flushed yet again but not from sleep, Dorothy could see the workings of the beetle dust that Treize had laced in her and Relena's drinks. It was a sexual simulate that worked well on virgins to make their bodies respond to the slightest touch. She couldn't wait to see what affect it had on Ariel.

She moved a single finger up from her navel to her chest and down her arms, bringing it back down to Ariel's sex and leaned forward, moving her right hand into the area. The lips of Ariel's sex were just the slightest bit wet; Dorothy gently blew on the golden curls before using her tongue to run along the slit. She separated the lips and saw the clit nestled and the small portion of liquid falling out of Ariel's sex. She again ran her tongue into her sex, using her tongue to circle her clit before moving forward and inserting it inside of Ariel. The smallest moan left Ariel's lips and a grin appeared on Dorothy's lips. She circled and twisted her tongue inside the virgin, using her vast knowledge to pleasure her and get her to respond. Ariel's breath was catching and her hips moved ever so slowly to Dorothy's tongue. Dorothy licked the creamy liquid she found inside Ariel and swallowed it. Sighing over and over Ariel was slowly responding and as Dorothy removed her tongue a groan sounded in the room. She inserted two of her fingers into the hole, moving deeper and deeper until they were in as far as they could go and rubbed the barrier of her virginity. She moved her fingers in and out, slowly then faster as Ariel's breath picked up and her hips moved in the rhythm of Dorothy's fingers. Suddenly Ariel's sex tightened on Dorothy's fingers so that it was like she could feel the waves of pleasure as they rode over Ariel's body, it seemed that Ariel's body was drinking in the sensations making Dorothy wet herself. Ariel's breathing slowly went back to normal and Dorothy took her fingers out and licked the liquid off of them. It was almost as good as having the girl awake and next time, she would.

Next door, Relena was getting a treatment of her own. Midii had also gotten into the girl's room around midnight and was thoroughly enjoying the fact that Relena was so passionate. The girl had collapsed on her bed, the forgotten leather pants and sweater on the floor, along with both articles of under clothes. Relena was naked before Midii even walked in the room. Upon seeing the younger girl, her job got that much easier. On her way to the bed, she saw a candle still burning and snuffed it out with her fingers removing it from the dresser it sat on. She kicked off her own pants and tossed her top off leaving her in underwear and a silk bra. Relena was in deep sleep and so she moved onto her, whispering in her ear.

"Just think of this as a very good dream and stay asleep." She whispered before kissing her on the lips and moving down her body, kissing her navel and finally the top of her sex. She moved her fingers in and found Relena wet. Satisfied with that, she moved them deeper until they butted up against her virgin barrier. She removed the fingers and pressed them against Relena's lips. She then used her other hand to take the candle and insert it inside the sleeping girl whose hips moved as if to get the candle just where she needed the wax most. Midii smiled and leaned over Relena, kissing her lips and then opening her mouth and inserting her tongue in stroking Relena's till it began to twist and play inside Midii's mouth. All the while her hand was moving the candle in and out, sometimes till it disappeared inside her and when Relena screamed her release, Midii grounded it into the smaller girl causing Relena to come again. Midii swallowed her screams and moved forward until her own sex was in line with Relena's now tutored mouth.

"Just pretend this is a juicy plum and swallow every drop of juice you find." She whispered suggestively.

Relena's subconscious took over, her hands coming to hold on either side on Midii's hips as her tongue found the liquid and began to suck at it. Licking and swallowing all of it again and again, causing Midii's sex to produce more, as Relena licked Midii's head was tossed back as she bit her lip to keep the screams of pleasure from escaping into the still silent night. When Relena's tongue went in deeper, Midii's body racked with pleasure and pulled away, kissing the lips that had pleasured her so well.

"Now sleep well, virgin Relena. The next two weeks are going to be an eye opener."

She gathered her clothes, putting them on and left the room. She noticed that Dorothy leaned against Ariel's door with a smirk on her face.

"So?"

"She is better than I hoped. I didn't use my full reign over her but it was good."

"Her friend is very talented, I think Treize is going to be pleased at how well she picks upon things."

"Too bad we can't keep them to ourselves."

Midii sighed, "Yeah, too bad."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So was that okay? I know I got a little distracted in explaining some things and didn't have as much of lemony fresh flavor that I would have liked. The next one will have more. Still trying to figure out what is going on? Just sit back and wait until you read what will happen next. Tell me what you thought.