Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Once Upon a Lifetime ❯ Sex, Lies and Moving Vans ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

D isclaimer: We still don't own Gundam Wing or its characters.

Once Upon A Lifetime
By Shinigami's Rapture and Oracle at Delphi
Sex, Lies and Moving Vans


Hilde and Duo arrived late into town and were really tired from their drive. Duo told her that because it was so late he was going to just take them to his place and that tomorrow they would go and get her set up. She agreed with him. The drive was long and even though she loved the jeep it could be quite uncomfortable on long drives.

Duo's place was small it was only a one bedroom house with a small living and dining area and kitchen. The bathroom only had a shower in it because to Duo unless it was a large bathtub he couldn't use it because of his hair. They put Drew to bed and went and sat on the back porch and drank a beer together. Hilde was just glad to be with Duo and finally glad to be at what would soon be her new home. The scrap yard was large and tidy and she didn't see Duo really being a tidy person but she figured his work had to be different from his life.

He had already called Quatre and let him know that he was back with her and to please call or just tell Jai that they were home and were staying with Duo until tomorrow and would be there early to start setting her up. When they hung up Duo told her what he had done and Hilde just finished off her beer and lay down on him in the swing.

"Ya know babe your quite beautiful in the moonlight."

"Ya know Duo you talk to much." She responded and then pulled on his braid until his face met with hers for a deep kiss. Well as deep as she would let it get because Hilde would go for a few seconds and break it off then begin again. Duo noted that and, 'One day,' he thought, ' that kiss will not be in pieces.'

After they finally broke off the kiss Hilde yawned. "I think I am going to take a shower and get ready for bed."

"Ok I am going to fix up the couch for myself and I can either leave Drew on the loveseat or put him in the bed with you."

"I already put him in the bed but you don't have to sleep on the couch. It's not like we haven't shared a bed before."

Duo looked at her, "Well, can we share the shower too then?"

"Only in your dreams." Hilde said then got up shook her ass in front of him and ran to the shower.

Duo only shook his head. He made the couch up anyway because he didn't feel comfortable sleeping with her just yet. That one night he only did because he fell asleep before she did otherwise he would have gone to his own room. His emotions were too strong and knowing that he felt he could keep them in check by simply keeping his distance. 'For now anyway.' He thought to himself. 'Besides I would hate for my snake to attack her again.' And began to laugh to himself.

After her shower she walked into the bedroom to find Duo digging in his drawers for some clothes. All she had on was her towel because all of her clothes were packed away in the trailer. "Have a shirt I can borrow?" she asked him leaning into the doorway.

He turned in her direction and dropped the clothes in his hand. She watched him with a smirk on her face. "Maybe now I get the turn, do you see something that you like?"

Duo only nodded which helped him to look her up and down several times over. He slowly walked over to her, "You know my hormones can't take much more of this before I suffer from hormone overload."

Hilde smiled at him, "Sorry, all my clothes are in the trailer."

"Oh, do you want me to get them out for you?"

"No you could just loan me a shirt but I will need them in the morning."

"Ok." He told her then wrapped his arms around her pulling her tightly to him.

Through her towel she could feel exactly how much rage his hormones were in. She kissed him on the cheek, "How about that shirt."

Duo went back to his dresser and grabbed a shirt for her. Hilde was much smaller than Duo and when she came back in his shirt hung all the way down to her knees. He couldn't retain his laughter from the sight. She put her finger over her mouth as Drew stirred in the bed. He walked over to her and gave her a kiss. "Good night I will see you in the morning." He whispered into her ear.

Duo stood in the icy shower hoping that it would cool down his hormones but found it inevitable. He just finished what he was doing and walked out with his boxers on and laid on the couch. He laid his brush down on the coffee table and closed his eyes only to find her in that black silk nighty staring at him. "Damn." He said as he threw his arm over his eyes as if it would shield him from seeing her form.

"Can I brush your hair?"

Duo immediately sat up. She stood over him with his brush in her hands. Up until now every time she had seen him he had that braid now he was without it. "Sure but I thought you were sleeping."

"I couldn't."

He turned around and let her brush his hair free of all the tangles. Then he reached behind him and braided it in about 5 seconds. He never had it down dry, ever. She handed him the tie and he quickly fastened it.

"You have beautiful hair Duo."

Duo batted his eyes like a girl, "I condition it that's all." Hilde laughed at him and he grabbed her close to him. "Kiss me."

Hilde obliged and they found their tongues in a duel. He wanted her and needed her if it meant the rest of his life then so be it. He laid her down on the couch underneath him as they continued to kiss. He was in between her legs and realized that she had no underwear on and the hard on that he had before only returned seven fold. He could feel her heat and her wetness through his boxers and wanted to feel her insides as well as the outsides but it was just to early for that.

Her hands glided up and down his back she could feel each muscle as they contracted when she touched them. She wrapped her feet around him and gently pushed him forward. Their kiss grew deeper and she could feel his hardened manhood pressing into her begging to be let in. She wanted it too but knew that now was not the time.

Duo found that his hands were involuntarily gliding up and under his shirt that she wore. He began to kiss down her chin and onto her neck causing her to gasp at the sensation. If he only knew that she had not felt that in a very long time. He sucked on her neck and around to ear where he earned a nice moan and found that this caused her to tighten her leg muscles pushing him into her once again. He was fighting the urge to take off his boxers at that very moment. As his hands pushed on the shirt it was finally up around her neck and he stopped kissing her and pulled it off throwing it to the floor. She was exposed to him completely. He pushed himself up a little so that he could view her whole body.

Hilde was small but curvy in all the right places. To see them together it looked like an elf with large human man. Duo ran a finger in between her breasts noting the plumpness of them. Her nipples stuck out to show they were delighted to be near him. As he traced down to her belly button she took in a deep breath. He watched her chest rise to him, 'In a minute.' he thought to himself as if he were talking to her breasts. He looked down at the neatly shaved patch of hair. 'I wonder how she gets it in that straight line?' He ran his hand over the patch and down her thigh to her foot that was rested on his hip as if it were welcoming him to see what treasures she had for him. Her thighs were muscular it was no wonder she could pull him into her so easily. His gaze went back up to her face. Her eyes were open seductively showing just enough of the blue for him to see and get lost in and she was watching him. Her mouth was small but her lips were full and pursed showing just how full they were. Duo found himself staring at her lips, they were luscious and he found himself watching as her tongue pushed them open slightly and slid out of the corners licking them slowly. As his hand slid up her side and across her breast her mouth opened for a breath of air and her eyes closed.

"God your beautiful." He said then began to devour her neck and worked his way back up to her lips for a more aggressive and lustful kiss that was returned with just as much aggression.

He worked his way back down again to her breast where he cupped one in his hand and lightly licked her nipple. She thrust her upper body towards him begging for more and felt a tingling sensation all the way down to what ached the most. Hilde was quiet for the most part but found a way to be loud quickly. As he suckled on her breasts she ran one hand up his back lightly digging in her fingernails and ran her other hand down his chest all the way to his manhood. Once there she rubbed lightly on his boxers earning a nice guttural moan from him. She didn't find it very hard either to work her hand down into his boxers and grip on it and begin to pump it. His head went back and his eyes were tightly closed. He was aching and she was finding a way to give him a release. He pulled her up and into his lap.

She reached down and began to pull off his boxers. She got them to his knees and gripped him tighter and began to pump faster. He used his hand and slid it in between her legs rubbing her clit lightly with his thumb and then inserted two fingers into her. He leaned forward grabbing one of his nipples with his mouth. Her breathing became heavier and she gripped him tighter. He threw his head back She was tight and warm and suddenly Duo's phone rang. They ignored it at first but eventually Duo spoke, "Damn my phone."

"Don't stop Duo." Hilde was about to release. With one hand working on him she leaned down and grabbed one of his nipples in her mouth and he was once again lost to her ministrations. Still the phone rang then the answering machine picked up.

"Duo pick up your fucking phone this is Heero."

About the time that Heero's message came across, Hilde released throwing her head back moaning, "God Duo fuck me now." She said placing her hands on his shoulder pulling herself towards his hardened member that awaited her. Duo slid further down on the couch removing his boxers to gain better access to her and right as she lowered herself to take him in, "DUO DAMN IT PICK UP THE PHONE!" Heero yelled.

Duo shook his head at the sound of Heero's angry voice and so did Hilde both could not believe what was happening between them or was fixing to happen for that matter. Hilde and Duo looked down to where she was on him and then at each other. Hilde quickly got up grabbed her shirt and ran towards the bedroom with Duo hot on her tail. Before she reached it he grabbed her. "Hilde?"

"I am sorry Duo I need to go to bed." She said not looking at him. She didn't want him to see the tears that were forming to fall down her cheeks for letting it go as far as it did between them. Before he knew it she had slipped into the door and was locking it.

His phone rang again and he picked it up this time, "WHAT!" He yelled at Heero.

"We have a mission to go on. We leave in 3 days."

"Damn it can this night get any worse."

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing, nothing at all."

Duo hung up the phone and walked down the short hallway and stopped at the door and heard Hilde crying. "Hilde?" He said as he knocked on the door. "I'm sorry for what it's worth." Duo soon found himself in his bathroom trying to finish what she had started. He felt guilty for hurting her but then again the pain of blue balls would not help the situation of facing her tomorrow either. As Duo did his duty he thought back to the way her body looked and his hand sped up. Remembering her moan his name sent him over the edge finally and he threw his head back slightly and let his seed spray into the toilet. After he flushed it he walked over to the sink and held up his hand, "Well, you haven't done that in a while have you?" He washed his hand and headed for the couch that awaited his sleepy body.

The next morning was an awkward one for them. They barely spoke two words to each other until Hilde finally said, "It wasn't your fault and I did enjoy it. Anyway, I think I should apologize for leaving you kinda hanging there." She stated concerned.

Duo only smiled and grabbed her pulling her close to him. She hugged him in return and they found that their lips could not be parted and kissed each other long and hard. After their apology kiss, "Well, lets go get you situated." Duo was damn sure he wasn't going to tell her that he masturbated the night before to relieve that although his thought was, 'Well you can surely finish it now.'

"By the way, who called last night?"

"Heero."

"As in Heero Yuy?"

Duo mentally slapped himself, 'Shit'. "Yeah that would be the one."

"How do you know him?"

"We are friends why?"

"Did you know that was Jai's brother?"

Duo quickly needed to change the subject because he didn't lie and wasn't about to start. "Hey you are going to love your new place." He said plastering a huge but fake grin on his face.

"My new place?"

"Yeah didn't Jai tell you that you have one of your own? It's right next to hers and fully loaded just as you asked."

Hilde looked at Duo. He was hiding something but what she didn't know but "Wait, you mean the dream house that we talked about at the zoo you guys found."

"That would be the one he said."

~~*~~

Duo and Quatre inserted the keys at the same time and the girls walked in. The movers were on their way from Jai's and the rest of the guys were on their way to help. Hilde figured the house to be empty but when Duo said it was fully loaded he meant it furniture and all. Hilde ran through her house going from room to room looking and laughing. All of the men were on their way to the back when a stereo starting blaring.

First off the guys couldn't wait to meet the girls in person. These mysterious women were something to be looked at. When they got around to the deck Hilde was on the railing and Jai was on the table dancing and singing to Independent Woman. The guys stared as the girl's hips swayed in a way that put a trance on those who had never seen them. Quatre and Duo smirked because they had already seen their women in action but still even for them it was hard not to drool. Hilde had on a pair of cut of L.E.I. jeans that were hip huggers and a very tiny shirt that said 'Kitten' on the front with two paw prints on the back. Jai was wearing a pair of cut off jean shorts and a white tank top that exposed her belly button. As the girls sung as loud as they could at the end the guys started laughing at the girls causing them to turn and blush upon seeing all of them looking.

Hilde ran up and jumped into Duo's arms, "I love it!" and proceeded to kiss him. He returned it with just a brush of his lips to hers and then she was quickly set on the ground.

"Wrong person." Jase said as he turned to face Duo and was suddenly staring down the barrel of two guns.

"Your damn right it's the wrong person." Duo stated flatly taking the gun off of its safety

Jase threw his hands in the air and looked straight at Duo, "It wasn't me. It was you, I swear."

'Sometimes being a twin can suck when your brother hits on your woman.' He thought as he put the guns safety back on and threw his hands in the air. Trowa just moved his closer with a faint smile on his face he just loved seeing Jase squirm.

"Its either my gun or my sisters knives?"

"Shoot me now." Jase replied as he took his yard long hair into his hand comforting it, "But your sister wont be to happy with you if you kill her man."

"Yeah well I don't think that she will care when she finds out you were kissing your brother's girlfriend." Then Jase cringed, 'Damn, can't win there can I.'

Hilde on the other hand was looking from Jase to Duo over and over again. 'Braided, not braided, braided, not braided.' She rubbed her chin like she was contemplating something really hard then her face changed to and expression that told all of them including Jai that she was thinking of sex in that equation. Suddenly she walked off, "Oh lord please one's enough. I don't think I could handle two of them." Everyone was laughing at her as Duo and Jase shook hands. The twins had once again sent a woman into mass confusion.

Hilde was still chanting and walking in circles when she ran into Wufei, "You're right one is enough. You must be Duo's woman."

Hilde stopped dead in her tracks and looked at the Chinese man then at Duo, "I don't know who died and branded me that nor do I ever remember being asked to be that. Not that it would matter because I would say no in the first fucking place. So who's BOY are you?" She said looking back at Wufei.

Everyone including Heero had turned around because they were trying not to laugh at either one of the three that were suddenly going to be in a mass fight. Jai on the other hand grabbed Quatre, "Quatre, this is my brother Heero. Heero this is Quatre Cagle." All of the guys became silent and looked at Quatre.

Quatre reached out to shake Heero's hand. Heero returned it but flashed his gun and a death glare at the same time. Quatre shot one back because he knew that Jai would pick up on that quick. Heero smirked and walked away.

Jai pulled Quatre to the side, "Don't worry. Heero is just over protective." She said as she pecked him on his cheek.

"I just bet he is."

The guys were discussing who would do what as far as unloading and setting up the places went. "Mr. Cagle we'll let you file the underwear and socks so that you don't hurt your precious executive hands." Heero said with a smirk as he handed Quatre a lightweight box.

"Damn it Heero now is not the time." Quatre responded.

Jai and Hilde came around the corner of the truck where the guys were talking. "Well we are as ready as we are going to get."

"Good." They began to move furniture and after a while the sun had come out and all the guys were without shirts and the girls were standing on the back porch watching with a glass of water.

"Think we should tell them that we have water?" Hilde asked.

"Nah, right now lets enjoy the view." Jai responded. And the girls watched the guys as they moved stuff to the back all with sweat glistening down their bodies and muscles tight.

"You know what Jai."

Jai was in deep thought thinking about Quatre. No wonder it felt so good to be in his arms. If she weren't seeing it for herself, she wouldn't believe it. For a man who says he works in an office he was very well built. She could tell from the way the sunlight glistened off of his broad shoulders, the way his biceps's and triceps flexed as he hoisted the boys bed on his shoulders that his body was a product of hours of hard work not hours in the gym. Jai followed Quatre with her eyes until he vanished into the house. Quatre reappeared on the porch stretching his arms over his head. Jai licked her lips as she watched his chest muscles flex and his washboard abs tighten as he bent side ways cracking his back. Jai was once again entrance as she watched his long legs carry him back to the moving truck, back muscles flexing with each stride. Jai's fingers and hands twitched at the thought of caressing every muscle and leaving long scratches on his back marking him as hers as they made love.

Hilde smacked Jai in the head jolting her back to reality, "What?" Jai said irritated.

"He looks so good I could fuck him right now." Hilde stated looking at Duo and licking her lips involuntarily.

Jai starred at Hilde wide-eyed. They all heard it. They couldn't believe it but they did and all looked at Hilde who quickly realized what she had done and before she could turn and walk away Duo had run up and jumped over the railing and grabbed her water from her hand. "Please, I would love you forever." Then he gulped her whole glass of water down. Quatre followed Duo and jumped over too. Grabbing Jai's water who quickly grabbed it back, "What is the deal with you taking my glass away…again? Is my water the bad shit too?" Quatre only laughed and grabbed a glass off of the table and gulped it down handing one to all the guys.

"So Mr. Cagle I hear you have great taste in wine does that include water too?" Trowa asked. "So would you prefer tap or Evian?"

Quatre shot Trowa a disgusted look. Jai looked from one man to the other wondering what the fuck was going on.

Duo watched Hilde as she stared at him. She watched as his Adam's apple moved up and down with each gulp. She followed his neck down to his chest where his muscles were flexed from getting a good work out. She watched as beads of sweat ran over each muscles down to the muscles on this stomach licking them off sounded good. Then she got right to the point where his muscles met at his hips. His shorts hung on him so the waistband of his boxers showed and she could see the dimples of his hips and she loved that. She could also tell that he worked outside because his skin was ice and tan. She began to think back to he night before and his large arms wrapped around her body. The post he was leaning on did nothing for her hormones either because she began to think of grabbing him by his braid and yanking out the tie letting it fall loose. She could see him hiding them in his hair as he pinned her to the post picking her up and gliding her onto him making passionate love to her. She looked at his face again and he was staring at her too. She looked into his intense violet eyes and then looked away quickly. She felt as though he could read her every thought.

Heero had pulled some stuff off of the trailer that contained Hilde's stuff. Mostly Drew's toys but her computer came with that. He sat down in the middle of everyone as they discussed what to do for lunch. Hilde walked around everyone until she faced Heero. "You have bugs in your computer." He said as he hacked his way through it. "Jai did you check her system out?"

"No."

"Well it looks like someone wanted to know everything that you did all the time and used your system as a server where they could get into your files and stuff."

Hilde was instantly angry and walked out onto the deck after thanking him for looking at it. Duo walked out behind her and whispered, "Hubby?"

Hilde turned around, "Yeah, it just pisses me off. That was my computer not his and I don't understand why he needed to be in mine. You know he use to stand over me when I talked to Jai like he was watching what I did. Thank God for ICQ deletion."

Quatre and Wufei walked out. "We are going for more stuff now Duo." Quatre said politely.

Jase blurted, "Since you're used to managing a LARGE group of people, I figured a small group such as this one wouldn't be worth your time. You must be one of those control freaks."

Jai's death glare suddenly became apparent. What the hell was going on? These guys had been ragging on Quatre all day. Quatre had been shooting his own death glare at them all day. Hell, she didn't even know he had one. She walked back in and grabbed the phone to order lunch. Hilde walked in behind her and sat on a bar stool and noticed the wine chiller that was set into the cabinets loaded with different colored and flavored wines. "Wow Jai, Quatre really hooked you up."

Jai looked down at the chiller, "Shit."

"Hmm, I wonder if Duo put me a beer fountain in."

She was about to get up when she ran into Trowa. "Hi, I'm Trowa Barton."

"Hi, I'm Hilde and this is Jai." She said as they all shook hands.

"We saw pictures of both of you and I have to say you two are both quite beautiful."

Both of the girls thanked him. After Trowa left they looked at each other and said, "What pictures?"

Over lunch they all talked and got to know each other. The guys still ragged Quatre about his name and his job. Jai was getting mad as hell. She barely knew these guys and they were all picking on a man they just met this morning. She was still wondering how Duo knew Heero and the rest of the guys but none of them knew Quatre except for Duo. The whole situation was grating on her nerves.

Suddenly standing she said, "I'll be right back." And stalked into the house.

Hilde on the other hand was wondering why Duo never told her he had a brother. Wufei asked her about her family. "Well my parents live down south and I have Drew other than that the only sibling that I had was killed in the war."

"Oh that sucks. Was he a soldier for the alliance?"

"No for Oz. He was killed by a Gundam." Hilde looked disgusted but said nothing. All of the guys had lost a little color.

"Which one?" Duo asked.

"Like I know their names it was a Gundam that's all I can tell you. Why?"

"Just curious." Duo again found himself having to hold back. One day him just not telling her anything was going to catch up with him. But then again if he told her that information he was for sure going to lose her. He began to slowly wonder how he was going to tell her that he piloted one of those Gundams and could be the one that was the one responsible.

"Wars are bad for everyone. You can not blame your brothers death a Gundam pilot." Heero said quickly defending them all.

"Oh I don't, how was that pilot to know in the first place. I mean unless that person took roll call that morning and said 'Oh your Hilde's brother you're going to die today.' I don't find it his fault. Secondly, I am sure that pilot was only doing his job. Wars are bad for everyone. Besides that pilot is probably dead too so I feel for his family as well."

"You have a very deep respect for all soldiers. Your kindness shows through." Quatre stated as all 5 pilots glanced at their blood stained hands.

Jai looked at Duo who was very pale, "Duo are you okay?"

"Actually no I feel really bad. Hilde I am going to go lay down on your bed. Maybe I just got to hot."

"Do you want me to check you out?" Jase asked.

"No besides there is nothing you can do to ease this." Duo said sadly as he walked out the back door.

Hilde crunched her eyebrows together, "What could you do anyway give him Pepto Bismal? He probably just ate to much."

"Well I am a doctor."

Hilde looked at Jase incredulously and said, "There is no fucking way."

"You would think Duo would be use to this heat working in the scrap yard." Quatre said.

"Yeah something you would think an executive wouldn't be use too." Wufei snapped back.

Jai slammed her hands down on the table. Everyone looked at Jai in disbelief. She was more pissed now than she had been all day.

"I don't know what's going on here but when I figure it out and I will figure it out, somebody's ass is mine."

With that said Jai turned and stalked towards the lake. Wufei balled up his right fist and mockingly hit Trowa in the jaw. Trowa slid down in his chair, tilted his head to the side with his tongue hanging out.

"Fuck each and every one of you." Quatre said as he stalked into the house.

All of the pilots nearly fell out of their chairs laughing. Hilde was also laughing but in the back of her mind she knew that that was a message directed at Quatre but she could figure out why.