Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Out on the Limb ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Out on a Limb

Chapter 5

By Devon Masterson

Aoi37@hotmail.com

"Coming," Lady Une said through the door. She opened it and saw an angry Heero.

"Can I come in?" he asked.

She gestured for him to come inside and shut the door behind him. "I'm in the middle of packing."

Heero was too infuriated to hear her words. "I can not believe he fired you."

"The man is a moron," Lady Une replied. "I thought he would have at least replace me with someone formidable like Zechs or Noin or even you."

"But instead he put your cousin into power," Heero replied.

"So you know about my past?" she sighed.

"I looked into it, when I mentioned Cristobal Robin," he answered. "You didn't know that your grandfather was a member of the foundation."

"Mr. Treize never allowed me to report directly to them. He said they did not understand war the way we did and it was best they did not become familiar all of our staff," she replied as she sat down and put her hands to her face. "And like everything else he said, I just accepted it."

Heero sat beside her and put his arms around her shoulders. He could identify with the realization of just following orders had its consequences. "It's okay," he said softly. "What are you going to do now?"

"I'm going to move to Earth," she answered. "I have safe house in the mountains."

Heero's eyes widened as he realized that she wasn't coming back. He looked around the room and saw half of the room packed. "I'm not letting you go," he replied as he held her protectively.

"What do you mean you're not letting me go?" she asked. She pulled him away from him and looked into his eyes for an answer.

Heero looked into her eyes then looked away. For the first time maybe in his life he actually lost his nerve. "There is something that's not right about this whole thing," he replied shifting the subject.

Lady Une looked irritated. She had hoped he would give her a reason to stay. She felt like a fool for thinking otherwise. She started packing again and ignored his comment all together. "The president can do what ever he likes. I have other plans."

"I love you," he said simply as he walked over to her.

She stood and looked at him curiously. She could not have heard right. "What did you say?"

"I'm not letting you go," he replied as he cornered her. Her back pressed up against the wall almost as it was seven months ago. She looked at him with wide eyes as he placed both of his hands on either side of her in case she tried to run from him. "I love you." He kissed her deeply.

"Heero," she whispered in his mouth.

"I want you to stay with me," he said softly. He kissed the side of her neck and nearly melted himself when he heard her moan and say yes. He smiled and pulled away for a moment. He ripped the phone out of the wall and put his pager in the trash can.

Lady Une smiled in understanding. "No interruptions."

"No interruptions," he replied as he lifted her into his arms and carried her to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed gingerly and kissed her while he removing his jacket. The couple struggled to keep the flow going while stripping each other. She slid his boxers off and he climbed on top of her. He saw the silk panties she was wearing and looked slightly annoyed. He ripped them off effortlessly and flung them to the side.

"Heero, those were my fav…"

"I'll buy you new ones," he said simply as he kissed her eagerly. She raked her nails down his back in pleasure as he moved to her breasts. Her fingers moved to his hair as enjoyed his company.

"I love you," she whispered as he moved into position to enter her. She arched her back in pleasure as he embedded himself deep with in her. They were one in heart and body.

Heero kissed her deeply as he thrusted deep into her. He lifted leg to his waist and drove in more intensely. "Victoria," he called out as he dropped his head to the side of her pillow. As his head hit the pillow, his control slipped completely and he began to thrust with all of his might.

She inhaled sharply at the sudden thrust into a new level of ecstasy. She held him tightly as she gave into the pleasure and wrapped both legs around him. She ran her nails down his back when she heard him talking incoherently in another language. His pace started to pick up and the drunken high started to cloud her mind again. She called out his name as she plunged over the edge. Her body tensed as she arched her back as though it was made of rubber. She could feel him quivering inside of her as he came as well, making her orgasm all the more intense.

The two fell against each other moments later. Lady Une laid her head on his heaving chest and sighed contently. She looked up at him and saw his eyes closed. "Typical," she said teasingly.

"I'm not asleep," he replied as he opened his eyes. "I'm recuperating."

She blushed at the unspoken compliment and changed the subject. "What exactly is our status?"

"You're my girlfriend," he replied as he put his arms around her.

Satisfied with his answer she laid her head on his chest. "I need to go to Earth and settle some things," she yawned. It was time to stop running away. She needed to at least tell her grandmother the truth. Her mother may have disowned her but the old woman's heartbreak in front of her was genuine. For once she was going to break the rules and live her life.

"Okay," he said softly as he rubbed her head tenderly and drifted off to sleep.

***

"I'll be back in two days," Lady Une replied as she turned to go through her gate and into the shuttle.

Heero grabbed her arm and pulled her to him. He had managed to keep her with him for two weeks. He had an unsettling feeling about her being away with him and the Domini's activities picking up. "Be careful," he said then kissed her.

She nodded and smiled before she got on to the shuttle.

Heero turned away slowly and headed back to headquarters.

"Hey, Heero, long time no see," Duo greeted as he walked in.

"Why are you back here?" he asked as he sat down.

"No hello, how are ya?" he replied looking at Heero evilly. "Always right to business."

"Duo," he urged.

Duo sighed and shook his head. "And here I thought a love life would loosen you up some," he joked as he put his hands behind his head then became serious. "We were called back by our new illustrious leader."

Heero looked at Sally and she nodded. "All of us have been pulled from our assignments," she commented.

"So what we are supposed to do about the Domini?" he asked. "They are clearly a threat."

"I am well aware of that Commander Yuy," Hein replied as he entered. "I re-assigned you because I feel that all of your talents can be used elsewhere. After further interrogation of the Domini agent we were able to get another name that he heard mentioned a few times. Kugelando and his first name begins with an F."

"How do we know this is legitimate?" Heero asked coldly.

"We have no other choice," Hein replied. "I need all of you working on this. Who knows how many gundams they may have built."

"We'll get right on it," Trowa remarked.

Hein smiled. "I knew I could count on the gundam pilots," he commented as he left.

Heero looked at his comrades and saw they were all thinking the same thing. He motioned for them to leave so they could all talk. They all got up and left the building through the side entrance when they heard an explosion and were thrown into the street. "Oh shit," Duo coughed as he sat up.

They all struggled to their feet and looked around. "All those people," Quatre sighed as he dusted himself off.

Heero balled his fist. "That was intended for us," he replied

"I can not stand such cowardice," Wufei said angrily as he thought about the fellow Preventers that had been inside the building.

"The Domini wanted to cut our force in half," Trowa remarked. "This was a cleverly orchestrated plan."

"Well I have about had it with the Domini," Sally broke in angrily. "I'm going to see who can use my help. I'll check in later with you guys." She ran off.

"The Domini meant for us to be dead. I think we should use that," Wufei replied, "until we know what we're dealing with."

"I just thought of something," Quatre commented as if he had been struck. "F. Kugelando is anagram for Duke of Galan."

"So Von Unederhan is behind this," Wufei remarked. "An outsider would do something so cowardly."

"Then the target Dalen Yu and kidnapping Marimaya was a set up to throw us off?" Duo asked. "I can not deal with all these head games."

Trowa's eyes widened. "Heero, where is Lady Une?" he asked quickly.

Heero looked at him strangely for a moment. Before he could, answer a small bright light blazed the sky then a loud clap. Heero could feel his breath leave him as realized what Trowa was thinking. "No," he replied as he ran off. "Victoria!" he screamed.

© 2001 Devon Masterson

Another Bond Girl Production

We all know who belongs to who, Gundam Wing belongs a whole bunch of rich influential people and I just have some concepts. Don't sue me, hire me instead ;p