Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ War Games (Part Three of the Family Sagas) ❯ Part Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own them!

War Games, Part 5

"Man, this is not my idea of fun," David muttered as he finished tying the knots around the wrists and ankles of Damien Winner.

"Well, it was all of them who participated in that last prank. They made us look like chickens," Randy hissed as she tied the rope around his ankles that stretched out the window. She glanced out at Chris and Jonathon, who were waiting below. "All right, the last Winner is finished," she called softly.

"Good," said Chris as he and Jonathon slowly pulled out Damien. They lowered him to the ground carefully.

"There, now all we have to do is put them in Dad's Suburban," said Jonathon as he looked at the four Winners now lying on the grass.

"We should get going you know," said Randy as she shimmied down the tree trunk. "We still have to hit the Bartons, Changs, Yuys, and the Merquises. And it's one in the morning."

"Whose next on the list?" David asked as he jumped to the ground behind his sister.

"The Bartons," replied Chris as he put Damien over his shoulder.

"Let's go then," said Randy as she picked up Mira and put her over her shoulder.

They walked to the placed where they had hidden their father's black Suburban. Jonathon lay Vaughn down in the back next to where David had placed Quatrina.

"Onto the Bartons," Chris said as he hit the gas.

******************************************************************* ***********

"If we sniff too much of this, it'll make us pass out," Randy whispered as she put the cap back on the chloroform.

"Then hold your breath," David answered as he placed the rag over the mouth of Carin.

Randy stuck her tongue out at him as she tied the rope around Carin's ankles. She had her out the window in no time. Soon she was lying on the ground next to Donavon and Isabella. "On to Miles," she said as her and David tiptoed down the hall. She slipped into his room first. She tilted her head to one side for a moment and looked at him.

David looked at his sister for a moment. "What exactly is going on between you two?" he asked as he held the chloroformed rag over Miles's mouth.

"Its called attraction, silly. But you know he won't get anywhere. Dad would kill him first," she replied as she tied Miles's ankles.

"And what exactly was that at dinner on Sunday, are you trying to get dad to kill him?" David asked.

"I want to see if he is brave enough. I am the daughter of Death, you know. I'm a man's worst nightmare," Randy answered with an angelic smile.

He rolled his eyes as he slid Miles out the window. "I'll agree on that one," he said as he climbed out the window.

She smacked him on the back of the head as she went out after him. She dropped to the ground beside him. "Two families down, three to go," she said breathlessly.

"We'll hit the Changs next," Chris said as he picked up Miles and put him over his shoulder.

"Are you sure we can fit them all in there?" Jonathon asked as he put Donavon in the Suburban. He looked at the four Winners. He raised a brow at his brother.

"We'll make do," Chris replied as he laid Miles down. "We'll just pile them like cords of wood," he said as he went to the driver's side.

"You're crazy," Randy said as she got in the back. She hung over the seat. "We still have to fit nine more people in here."

"Well aware of that. That's why I brought more rope for another purpose," Chris said as he drove down the road towards the Changs.

"For what?" David asked quizzically.

"We can tie some of them to the roof racks," he replied simply.

"Are you nuts!" Jonathon asked. "We're trying to sabotage them, not kill them," he hissed.

"Well aware. Or would you rather ride on the roof racks?" Chris asked as he impaled his brother with his eyes.

Jonathon sighed. "Oh hell. Better them then me I suppose," he commented as they pulled out in front of the Changs.

**************************************************************** **************

Quick work was made of the Changs, who were put in the back with the Winners and the Bartons. They were now on their way to the Yuy/Merquise residence.

"I'm sure Heero changed some stuff about the security system. I know it must rankle a little to know that your best friend's little girl can hack into the system," she said as she placed her laptop on the hood of the car. "Now let's see," she said as she bit her lip as the scanner came to life. Her eyes looked at the information crossing the screen. "Ahh, there we are," she said triumphantly as she typed in a code. "Let's see how you like being doubly out maneuvered, Heero Yuy," she said as she hit enter. "All right, boys, let's go," she said as she snapped her laptop shut. "Let's go get ourselves some Yuys and Merquises."

They all climbed the high stone fence and dropped over the side on silent feet. There was no moon tonight, so their all black clothing concealed them well. They started with the Merquises first.

***************************************************************** *************

David and Randy went for Thad first.

"Man, he weighs a lot," grumbled David as he tried to lift him. "Hey, a little help here," he hissed at his sister.

Randy raised a brow at him. "I may be strong, but not what you're thinking," she whispered back. "I can't lift two hundred pounds!"

"Oh fine, go get Chris or something, brat," he whispered back exasperatedly.

She stuck her tongue out at him as she leaned out the window. "Hey, Chris, David needs help lifting Thad," she called out.

"Man," Chris said under his breath as he climbed the tree and into the room. "You couldn't get Randy to do it?"

"I can't lift two hundred pounds even with help!" Randy hissed angrily. "So you do it."

Chris sighed. He and David picked up their heavy burden and slowly pushed him out the window. "Wait till I get to the ground then push him all the way out. You think you can do that shorty," he teased Randy.

"Baka! Just watch me," Randy snapped at him.

Chris took hold of the rope with Jonathon. "All right now," he said.

Out came Thad, as David and Randy pushed him out the window. He was gently lowered to the ground.

Randy shot her brothers a thumb up sign, before her and David snuck down the hall to Zach's room. She slipped in and immediately chloroformed him. She knew that both Merquise brothers were a little sore over being bested by sixteen-year-old girl. And she didn't want to deal with one while getting even with them for the honey and feathers. She knotted the rope around his ankles tight before David managed to get him to the window. "Next one's ready," she called out.

And as before Chris and Jonathon lowered him to the ground beside his older brother.

"Thank God he was lighter," mumbled David as he rubbed his arms a little.

"Don't be a baby. You're lucky that Kellie is next. She weighs about the same as me," Randy said as she trotted down the hall on silent feet with her brother close behind.

David rolled his eyes as he put the chloroformed rag over Kellie's nose and mouth. "Besides you're a heavy weight for a girl," he teased.

Randy's mouth dropped open as she knotted the rope around her wrists and ankles. "I am not that heavy! I only weigh a hundred thirty four!"

"A lot heavier then the other girls," he said innocently.

"They're all shorter then me!" she protested as she and him took Kellie over to the window.

"No excuse," David said with the characteristic Maxwell grin.

"Baka! When this night is over, I'm going to kick your ass!" Randy growled as she climbed out the window.

"You do that!" David laughed as he followed her.

"Are you two done bickering yet?" Jonathon asked as he propped his hand on his hip. "You sound like three year olds."

Randy shot him a rude gesture as she followed Chris, who was carrying Thad, back to the Suburban to drop off their victims.

Jonathon and David chuckled as they followed carrying Zach and Kellie.

**************************************************************** **************

It was onto the Yuy side next. Veronica and Dominic were made short work of before it was time for Victoria.

"She's all yours," Randy said as she swept her hand towards Chris.

"Thank you," Chris said as a wicked smile crossed his face. He climbed up himself with rope and chloroform in hand. He climbed in through the partially opened window and dropped to a crouch on the floor. He stood and walked over to the huge bed. He observed Victoria carefully. Her blond hair was spread out in a tangle on the pillows and her hands were flung up over her head. "She sure looks pretty when she's asleep and not trying to kill me." But grasped in her hand was a knife. "So she's prepared this time. Good. She shouldn't underestimate me," he snickered softly as he held up the chloroformed rag. He leaned over her. "Sorry, princess," he said in a mocking whisper. But he wasn't ready for her eyes to pop open.

"No such luck, baby," Victoria said sweetly as she wagged the knife in front of his face. "Stand back for I know how to use it."

"You wouldn't," he growled. "And I thought she was pretty. Yeah, pretty dangerous."

"Try me," she challenged as she tapped it on the tip of his nose. She saw his cobalt eyes flicker angrily even in the darkness of her room. She smiled triumphantly. "I win, Maxwell. Give it up. You'll never beat me."

Chris gritted his teeth. She wasn't supposed to wake up. "Shit," he muttered. He knew he would be dead if her father caught him. "Oh well, I like living on the edge," he said as he brought the rag down.

"You, baka!" Victoria hissed as the rag narrowly missed her face. She rolled out of the bed and onto the floor. She raised the knife, but Chris was already on her.

He pinned her to the floor. He pried the knife out of her hand and pushed it out of her reach. "I don't think so," he said as he looked down into her face. "I won't lose to you. Ever," he gritted out. "You'll never win against me, baby."

"Go to hell!" she spat at him.

"Been there. And it's actually quite pleasant," Chris said with a tight grin. "Say nighty night Victoria," he said as he put the cloth over her face.

"I hate you!" Victoria snapped at him through the cloth. She could feel herself slipping into oblivion. Then she was out.

He sat back on his heels. It had been harder then he thought. "Damn woman," he muttered angrily as he picked her up in his arms and tossed her limp form over his shoulder. He felt a stinging sensation. He looked down at his arm. He touched it. "She cut me! Shit! She actually got a swipe at me!" he growled disbelievingly. He climbed out the window and slid down the rope.

"Took you long enough!" Randy hissed at her brother.

"Wasn't my fault! She expected me! She had a damned knife on her! And she used it!" Chris snapped as he pointed to his left arm.

"Crap! Is it deep?" Randy asked as she went over to him.

"No. Just a scratch. Are the others loaded up?" he asked.

"Yeah, we got them all in," said David. "Cramped, but we got them all in."

"And what are you going to do with her?" Jonathon asked.

"I have the perfect place for her," Chris said as he started walking.

"He doesn't mean, what I think he means," said David as he looked at Jonathon and Randy.

"I think he does," said Randy as she took off in run after Chris.

"Shit!" Jonathon and David cursed as they took off after them.

Chris tied tight knots around Victoria's wrists and ankles. "I hope you like night air. For that's what you're getting," he growled as he lifted her up on the roof racks and tied her down tightly.

"Chris, are you out of your mind!" Randy yelled up at him.

"I'm not going to drive that fast!" Chris said as he hopped tied the last knot. "Besides, it'll do her good," he said as he got in the SUV. "Show her, icy little bitch," he muttered under his breath.

"I can't believe you just did that!" Jonathon hissed at his older brother as the vehicle roared to life.

"Believe it," David sighed as he closed the door. "Now let's not waste anymore time."

"Just what I wanted to hear," replied Chris as he drove down the road slowly. He drove all the way down to the beach. "All right. Haul ass, we have to row them all out into the bay. And we have to swim back," he said.

"Here we go," Randy said as she hopped out.

The Suburban was unloaded of its cargo of teens and put into three boats that the Maxwells had put there earlier in the day. They were sturdy, brand new lifeboats, complete with oars and even an anchor. The Maxwells stripped down to their swimsuits and pushed the boats into the water. Chris and Randy were in one boat. While David rowed the second one and Jonathon rowed the third one. As soon as they were about forty feet away from shore, they dropped anchor.

"There," said Chris as he dropped the anchor into the water. They knew that the water here was only about ten to twelve feet. All of the kids could swim fairly well. They removed the oars from the boats.

"Can't believe we just did this," mumbled David as he stood slowly.

"Well let's go," said Chris as he dove into the water.

Randy shrugged. "Well at least this time, this will prove to them, that they can't outdo a Maxwell when it comes to pranks and sabotage," she stated as she jumped into the water.

"Let's just hope you're right," said Jonathon as he dove in.

They all swam back to shore. They put the oars in the back of the Suburban and then leaned against the tailgate.

"I'm exhausted," said Randy as she rung out her wet hair.

"I'm with you there," agreed David.

"Let's go home to our warm beds," Chris said as he dried himself off with a towel and tossed it to the others. He climbed in.

"Are you sure we didn't put them out too far?" Jonathon asked on the way home.

"Nah," Chris said. "They can do it. They're resourceful," he pointed out.

"Guess you got that right," Jonathon sighed.

For a little while, no one said anything until Randy spoke. "Chris, I've been meaning to ask you this for the entire week. Why did you kiss Victoria last Sunday?"

"That's what I would like to know," David said as he looked at his brother.

"Seemed like a good way to shut her up for a few seconds. And I just felt like doing it," Chris replied as he pulled into their driveway. He pulled into the main garage on the side of the house.

"It just seemed like a good idea?" Jonathon asked, surprised.

"Yeah," was the only thing Chris said as he got out.

The three looked at each other. "He's hot for her," they all said. They jumped out of the Suburban after Chris. The oars were placed outside, behind the garage.

"Time for us to hit the sack," said Chris. "We deserve it. We did good this time."

"I suppose you're right. I mean, they did leave us out in the middle of nowhere looking like chickens," said Randy as they walked around the back of the house.

"And hopefully, this will be the last of it," David said with a slight grin. "There isn't much more then can do. They would have to break the law to do it."

"Can you imagine how mad they're going to be tomorrow morning," Jonathon said.

"I can imagine," said Chris. "Now let's get back inside."

They all climbed the trees that surrounded their house and into their bedrooms. They stripped off their wet clothes and fell into bed with satisfied Maxwell grins on their four faces.

"Told you I would win Victoria," Chris sighed as he finally fell asleep.

See how the others react to their predicament!