Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ When Angels Fly ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own GW/AC
Summary: You really haven't given her reasons to trust you
Ratings: NC-17
Pairing: Zechs x Treize
POVs: Zechs, Relena, and Treize
 
 
When Angels Fly
 
 
Chapter Two
 
 
No POV right now.
 
 
Little kids came to find a bloody body lying face down in a grass field, the parents of the kids came and called the police at once, believing the person was dead. The clothing were stained with blood, mud, and other things, thought the person in the field was still alive, barely breathing, somehow he managed to stay alive, yet no one knew how he got there. The body was rather thin, like someone had starved him or did he starve himself? No one really knew, the police got there and find him to be alive, taking him to a hospital where he was to be treated, a feeding tube was placed, in hopes for him to gain some wait, no one really knew who this person was.
 
 
Zechs' POV
 
Zechs had awaken sometime later on, the sun rays seemed to be coming through the open window, it was going to be another bright and sunny days. It seemed that a lot of things became point less at this point in time; laughter followed by people speaking was heard outside of Zechs window.
 
 
Oh joy, my little sister has company over.
You know she likes to have the gundom pilots over and everything,
Yes I know that, now stop talking to me,
You're just mad that you are talking to yourself,
 
 
Zechs' POV Ends and Relena's Starts
 
 
My brother doesn't seem to be acting his normal self, he seems more depressed then before, he doesn't seem to like doing any of his normal things anymore. What could be wrong with him? Is he still upset about what happened at the end of the war or is it something deeper then that? I mean he was kind of heart broken when he knew about Treize's death but I thought he just cared about him as a friend and I also thought that he was over him already . . . Then again, I guess I was wrong, maybe he isn't yet over his friend's death, it was pretty heart broking to watch him, he really didn't do much for so long, sometime I should talk to him. That would be a good idea, he could always use a good person to vent to, yup, that is what I shall do, and I shall go and talk to him.
 
 
Relena's POV ends and Treize's beings
 
 
My god, it feels like I've been hit by a ton of bricks, everything seems to ache, and everything I didn't know could hurt does. Those were Treize's thoughts as he slowly started to stir, the first things he noticed was it was daylight out, the sun burning his eyes. Once they got use to the light, he saw a lady in white, slowly Treize sat up, his eyes fixed on the women, and another person had entered the room “I'm in a hospital?” Saying it more to himself then to anyone else around him, thought he did give a quick glance around, the doctor started to attack him with questions. All he managed was to tell him his name but he didn't know how he got here nor does he really know about anything that had happened since he was attack in his mobile suit.