Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ When Angels Fly ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own GW/AC
Summary: You really haven't given her reasons to trust you
Ratings: NC-17
Pairing: Zechs x Treize
POV: None
Note: Zechs dreams in this chapter
 
 
WARNING: YAOI!
 
 
When Angels Fly
 
 
Chapter Four
 
 
“Zechs, wake up Zechs” slowly Zechs opened his eyes, only to stare into Treize's eyes, his breath seemed to hitch once he realized who he was staring at. A rather cute blush crept over the cheeks of Zechs, threatening to cover his whole face in a light pink tinted blush. Treize released a chuckle, sending shivers down Zechs spine, Zechs body betrayed him, he released a soft moan from hearing his lover of his life chuckle. A warm hand seemed to slowly move towards the face of Zechs, rubbing his cheek with a thumb, without much warning and without much thought, Zechs moved into the touch. Releasing a soft little purr, slowly the hand pulled Zechs' face closer to Treize's face, their lips touched ever so gently, Treize barely even gave him a butterfly kiss.
The hand moved from the cheek to run into the ever so long white hair, the other hand joined it's partner, running the fingers ever so deliciously through the soft and silky hair of Zechs. Zechs seemed so powerless to do anything, lids had long ago slid closed, mouth was slightly parted, soft pants came from him, Treize took his time with his soon to be lover. Giving him butterfly kisses on the eyes, the nose, along with the lips before kissing his way to the left ear, whispering sweet nothings in his ear. Before asking him in a rather low and husky voice “What do you want me to do to you? Shall I take this slow and gently, take my time, tease you for hours on end, make you beg for release only not to give it to you, to hold this out longer, to make you shudder and moan before me. To claim you forever as mine? Maybe I should just surprise you?” Giving a flick of his tongue on the ear lobe before drawing it into his mouth, Zechs gave a small groan, not knowing what to say.
He had really never done such things before, never had he been bottom, everything was so new to him, everything Treize seem to say, just sent shivers down his spine. The pants had long ago grown tight, Treize moved his one of his hands away from his hair, slowly trailing down the side of his face and neck, until reaching the shirt that kept him away from seeing more of his soon to be lover. Teasingly he started to unbutton every button slowly, moving his lips down to the flesh, kissing every new flesh that was shown to him, for Zechs it felt like forever yet in a good kind of way.
Before Zechs really knew it, his shirt and pants (along with underwear and etc) were taken off of him, Treize's lips wrapped themselves around the erection. Zechs gave a cry of pleasure, aching up into Treize's hot cave, he wanted more, he needed more from Treize, it wasn't enough, slowly Treize started to move his mouth lower, taking in more of the hard on. Zechs started to moan Treize's name, all the while trying to get more of Treize's mouth around his erection.
 
 
Zechs was violently shaken awake, everyone from before was there, Zechs had a rather painful hard on from his dream, his face was flushed. Soft pants came from him, sweat had gathered on his forehead, everyone had their eyebrows raised, and Relena was the first one to speak. “Why were you speaking Treize's name?” A rather bright blush quickly crept onto Zechs face as he tried to think of something to say that would be good enough for them not to know what really happened.