Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ When Angels Fly ❯ Chapter Nine ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own GW/AC
Claimers: I do own Mohawk
Summary: You really haven't given her reasons to trust you
Ratings: NC-17
Pairing: Zechs x Treize and others too!
POV: None
Author's Note: Mohawk shall not ruin anything in this chapter.
 
 
When Angels Fly
 
 
Chapter Nine
 
 
The hotel was only a few blocks away from the hospital where Treize was at, they just had to walk there, Zechs seemed to have been lost in thoughts all the way to their hotel room. The room was rather large, everything you could possibly think of was in there and then some, and everyone had their own room. Sally had started to get worried about Zechs, he hadn't said anything, and he really didn't do anything except for walking to the hotel which wasn't normal like him to do such things.
 
 
Zechs' Thoughts
 
 
Treize kissed me, but why? Not that I didn't enjoy it, but he like never did such things, I doubt he could possibly feel love for me, it had been so long, he more then likely doesn't know or maybe not even care about how much he means to me. The way he looked at me today, the way he touched me, it all felt like he really did care for me but then again I do not know if he really wants to be with me or if he wants my body.
 
 
 
Treize's Thoughts
 
 
Zechs seemed so shy about kissing me,
Maybe he was doing it out of pity?
I doubt Zechs would do such things towards me,
How do you know?
Because it isn't like Zechs but then again . . .
But then again you've been away from him so long,
He more then likely has someone else that he wants to be with,
You more then likely have ruined his chances of being with that person now,
Zechs . . .
 
 
What happened between Duo and Heero
 
 
Duo had dragged Heero away into an empty room that was once locked, unlocking the room, he pulled Heero into it. Before Duo could think of what to do next, he was pressed up against the door with Heero's lips attacking his throat, giving a low moan when Heero bite down on the tender flesh where the neck and shoulder meet. Heero started to move upwards in attempts to claim the lips of his husband only to be stopped by Duo's hands. “As much as I would love you to” Duo gave a soft little moan at the idea before speaking some more “I want to do something different. I'd rather play naughty nurse if you know what I mean, if you've let me do this. Then you can do whatever you want to me for one night only, alright?” Heero gave him a look of questioning but none the less gave him a light nod, Duo slipped away from Heero.
 
 
Only to go and put on a nurse outfit that he seemly happen to pull out of no where, Heero's eyes never left Duo's body. The nurse outfit fitted to every curve of Duo's body, plus it was greatly short, barely covering up the man's crotch, Duo didn't bother wearing anything. Heero's eyes wandered over the little clothing that covered Duo's slim frame, Duo gave a blush from how Heero was staring at him, like he just wanted to rip off his clothing and have his mad way with him. The blush deepens at the thought of that happening, in some way he had hopped it would but he wouldn't let Heero know that.
 
 
Back at the Hotel
 
 
Sally had watched Zechs for sometime, with out much thought, she moved herself so that she was now standing besides him. Zechs was sitting besides the window and staring out at it, watching the rain drops hit against the glass, Sally moved her hand onto his shoulder, in hopes to give him some comfort. Zechs head jerk to see who had touched him, once seeing it was Sally he gave a light nod. Sally moved down on one knee before speaking to him, “If you really care about him this much, you really should tell him so. You're sister is greatly worried about you, she would be happy to know that you've found happiness, even if it is in another man's arms.”
 
 
Before Zechs could say anything, the hotel door slammed open, with a half naked Duo standing in the door, wearing a skirt while Heero was right be hidden him, his shirt in his hand. Everyone just stared at them; Duo could feel his face heat up from the embarrassment of how he looked while Heero just gave them a glare. Relena was close be hidden them, everyone started to wonder what had happened between the trio, yet no one seemed to bother saying anything at this point in time.
 
 
Zechs got up from where he was seated, he looked over his little sister, he was greatly over protect when it came to his little sister. Zechs didn't care what the other pilots did but he did care when it involved his little sister, a low growl came from Zechs when he was by the trio, dragging Relena into his room, the door slamming shut. Duo and Heero glanced at one another before glancing at the others, Duo kept on blushing, “No we didn't do anything to Relena.” A shiver and disgust was placed on both of their faces, neither Heero nor Duo was in the mood to try and finish what they were doing.
 
 
Sally gave them a rather strong death glare, “Explain yourselves!” Heero released a soft sigh before explaining what had happen between Duo and himself and how Relena had happen to find them.
 
 
What Happened
 
 
Duo was busy kissing and nipping at Heero's neck, they had long ago taken off the shirts; Duo was planning on doing some devilish stuff to his lover. Slowly he trailed his way down to a nipple of Heero's when he was right about to take it into his mouth, when Relena came out of a door. She could no longer stay hidden and watch the two lowers make love to one another, it disgused her to the core but then again she was greatly closed minded. Duo and Heero had bolted from where they were, trying to lose the overly ranting crazed girl that chased after them.
 
 
 
Author's Note: Sorry but I had to, they will get it on, they will be doing the naughty nurse kind of thing later on in the story, my mum ended up ruining my mood to make them get it on. Please be patient with me, it's hard to get into the mood when you're mum is in the room and could see what you are doing. -_-