Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ When Angels Fly ❯ Chapter Ten ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own GW/AC
Claimers: I do own Mohawk
Summary: You really haven't given her reasons to trust you
Ratings: NC-17
Pairing: Zechs x Treize and others too!
POV: None
Author's Note: OMG NO ONE SHALL RUIN ANYTHING IN THIS CHAPTER!
 
 
YAOI WARNING!
 
 
When Angels Fly
 
 
Chapter Ten
 
 
Zechs ended up putting his sister to bed before heading out to the main room, most of them where there watching a movie, Zechs really didn't bother paying any attention to it. Heero and Wufei gave Zechs a glance when he entered and headed for the door, grabbing his coat before leaving, just when he was about to head out the door. Sally spoke up, “Where are you going Zechs?” Zechs head jerk towards the couch and TV, where everyone seemed to be there, except for his little sister, “Just needing to take a walk. Relena is in bed, so she should be asleep for most of the night, I'll be back later on tonight” with that said, he headed out, closing the door be hidden him.
 
 
It seemed like he was out in the night forever, it felt so good, the cold air nipping at this skin, not really thinking much of it, he was standing outside of the hospital where Treize was staying. He badly wanted to see him again, to spend more time with him, before he really knew it; he had sneaked inside and was outside Treize's door. Slowly opening the door, he looked on in, there was Treize, and he was fast asleep curled up in a ball, saying something in his sleep. Slowly like a feline, Zechs moved right besides Treize, leaning down he heard words about a fantasy Treize was having of himself and Zechs. A dark blush crept over his cheeks at the very thought, he wouldn't mind full filling that naughty dream of Treize's, Zechs softly pressed his lips against Treize's only to wake him up.
 
 
Treize had a raging hard on from his dream, he stared dreamily at Zechs, not knowing if this was a dream or if it was real, before he could really say anything. Their lips were crushed together; a deep yet soft throaty groan was released from Treize, Treize's hands moved to Zechs' hair, pulling him deeper into the kiss. Zechs' hands were roaming the body of Treize, both of them breaking for air; their panting was somewhat loud, trying to catch their breaths before kissing once more.
 
 
Both of them seemed to stare at each other with love and lust mixing together in their eyes, Zechs was the first one to speak to Treize. “I love you more then life itself, I understand if you-“ he was cut off by the lips of Treize, in silencing him before pulling back and whispering the words Zechs longed to hear. “I love you too” Treize's tongue licked the lobe before giving it a soft bite, drawing a moan from Zechs, Zechs ended up climbing on top of Treize. Grinding his hips against his soon to be lover's hips in hopes for him to get the message, both of them throwing their heads back at the feeling of the other's erection.
 
 
Zechs went and started to stripe Treize of what little clothing he was wearing before doing it the same to himself, before he could do anything, Treize stopped him. Giving him a rather sweet smile, “Zechs, lets take this a little bit slower, I want this as badly as you but I do not want you're first time or first time with me to be something that you'll regret in the morning.” Before Zechs was allowed to say anything, Treize moved his fingers to Zechs' mouth, Zechs took three of them in, and coating them with his saliva, once Treize thought it was coated enough. He pulled them out, only to do a little trailing down between the cheeks, lightly rubbing at the hole of Zechs, giving him a little teasing before lightly pushing the tip of his finger inside. Zechs moaned at the feeling, lightly pushing back, in a begging way for Treize to give him more, Treize hearing the soft whimpers that Zechs emitted took pity upon him.
 
 
Zechs ached his back at the feeling of Treize's finger being into him; slowly Treize moved his finger in and out of Zechs' heated body. He could tell he was a virgin, but he knew that Zechs in the past had many bed mates, but he guessed he was never bottom before. Once he was sure that Zechs was lose enough, he moved a second finger into Zechs, a low groan was released from Zechs, bucking against the fingers, he wanted something more, he wanted Treize inside of him. “Please” Zechs said in a panting voice, “I . . . Need . . . You . . . Now!” Moaned Zechs as he pushed back on Treize's fingers more, Treize moved his third finger inside of Zechs, trying to somewhat hurry up but at the same time make it as pleasurable as possible for Zechs. Not wanting to hurt him, once he was sure Zechs was stretched enough, he moved his lover above himself, slowly pushing into him.
 
 
For Zechs it was going way to slow, he ended up impaling himself onto Treize, releasing a loud and throatily moans in a mixture between pain and pleasure, feeling Treize starting to stroke Zechs' half erection. Bringing it to life along with getting Zechs to relax, Treize started to slowly push in and out of Zechs, it wasn't all that long before Zechs ended up reaching his climax, bringing Treize along with him for the pleasurable ride. Treize gave one last thrust in Zechs before fully pulling out of him, once he was done releasing himself, Zechs slowly started to try and get up, only to be pulled back down by Treize. “Stay here tonight Zechs” Treize spoke with a soft purr, pulling his lover within his arms; it was going to be a good night tonight.
 
 
Morning
 
 
Zechs ended up leaving before anyone found out about what Treize and he had done during the night, once he reached the hotel, he came inside. Only to open the door and see everyone looking at him, wondering what he was doing last night, thought Duo gave him a bright beaming smile. Pouncing his way towards Zechs before snickering to himself, “Looks like someone got a little action on the side, does Treize knows you're to timing him?” Duo raised his eyebrows a few times, before turning back to the gang, “Yup, I win! I told you guys he was going to get laid, so pay up now or else the god of death shall make you” Zechs raised his own eyebrow at them, Wufei was the one to speak for the rest of them, “How do you know he got laid?”
 
 
“Well for starts, his hair is all messy, along with his clothing; he stinks like he just had good shag, but if you need me to explain any more then I guess you've really never had any before, huh?” Duo spoke with a rather cheery voice, giving Wufei a happy grin, he knew he'll pay for it but it was all too much fun to not do such things. Zechs' cheeks turned a tiny bit pink from what Duo had said, he didn't think anyone would be awake or would know what he had done. But then again these were the gundam pilots not some stupid bunch of kids that wouldn't have known what he did at nighttime.