Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ My Beloved... ❯ Blessings. ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter three: Blessings.
 
The hams were trying to cure Kylia. But nothing was working. Without Maxwell around they were completely clueless. Panda was nearly crying, he'd only just met the girl yet, there was something about her, something he recognised, but he just couldn't put his finger on it. Eventually, she woke up. She looked around. She sat up carefully, but it causes her chest to throb. She moaned in pain as she grabbed her chest.
“Was it something that Flash did?” Panda asked.
“No, It's uh… I've always had this problem. It's a heart glitch. I can't do too much without over straining it. If I take it way too far… I'll end up killing myself.” Kylia said.
“Why do you keep on slipping whilst talking?” Bijou asked.
“Well, that just the way I am.” Kylia said.
“Is it me, or is there something familiar about her?” Boss asked. Bijou looked at her closely.
“Hmmm… I must say, you do look very familiar.” Hermana walked over.
“HELLO! Have I become invisible or something!” She yelled at them with plenty of sarcasm.
“…Hermana……” Kylia drifted. “Is… is that her?” She asked, nervously.
“Yes.” Hamtaro said. Kylia stood up and looked towards Hermana.
“Wow… she's bigger than I last saw her.” Kylia said, nearly crying with happiness.
“You sure do know a lot of things about Hitomi and Hermana.” Said Panda.
“Well, I was a good friend of Hitomi. I told you.” Kylia said to them.
“Somezhing tells me zat you are not telling us zee full story.” Bijou said.
“Perhaps, but a full story is not what you need right now.” Kylia replied, winking slyly. “But… I have a final gift… for someone called Sandy. It's a personal gift from Hitomi.” She said.
“What?” Sandy asked. “Before Maxwell died, Hitomi really didn't know me that well.” Sandy said.
“Yeah, but I am a psychic. I saw… everything that happened. But of cause, I didn't know who you were; I just saw your pain. When I saw it, you all died that day when Flash made his joy with the tiny yellow cape hamster. But then I saw it with Hitomi joining in and it all looked well… only, later on even with anyone's help… one of you was bound to die. Hitomi asked me to do something for his ham-girl. And I have the perfect gift. I used my powers to find out who he was and whom he was dating… but I couldn't make out what she looked like, only her name. And that drained me, I haven't been able to use my power since.” Kylie explained.
“Well, you've, like, done so much for us already.” Sandy said.
“No, I haven't… I just watched. I want to give you something Sandy since you suffered the most.” Kylie said.
“Well, what?” Sandy asked.
“Take me to Hitomi's statue.” Kylie ordered, friendly.
“Okay…” Sandy said, half-heartedly. She walked towards the door. “Come with me.” She said. They all went to the statue. “There it is.” Sandy said. Kylie walked over to it. She stood just before where Maxwell was buried. She placed her paws on an imaginary table, or held her paws out like she was leaning on a table. Her hands began to glow a cyan aura around the sides of the paws and the earth began lifting. A small (or large to the hamsters) box came out. It floated in mid air for a few seconds and came down to non-dug up ground. The lid flipped open. There was Maxwell's dead frame. Kylie's hands began to glow again and Maxwell's body did the same. Kylie looked and yelled out as if she was having the life sucked right out of her. She then collapsed, panting hard. Everyone ran over to her. Sandy was very pissed off.
“What did you do?” She yelled. Kylie pointed to the box while catching her breath.
“Take… a… look…” She panted. Everyone looked at Maxwell's fully restored body, no rot or at all. The skin didn't look like it disintegrated at all. Sandy looked at his face, very carefully. She gasped all of a sudden as she thought she saw his eyes squint. She looked closer to him. She nearly cried with happiness as he opened his eyes slowly. By now, Kylie got her breath back and was standing. Maxwell sat up.
“No way!”
“He's alive!”
“Maxi!” Sandy called out. Maxwell was shocked to see Sandy grabbing his neck tightly in a loving way. He wrapped his paws around her. Kylie walked over to Hitomi's statue. Everyone looked at her.
“Ya know what…” She started lifting her hands. “This statue…” She continued, but delaying again. She pushed the statue over and it shattered on the ground. Everyone except Maxwell and Kylie gasped. “Makes me look ugly.” Kylie finished. She walked back over to the others. She grabbed her blue hair and ripped it off, releasing brown hair that fell into a neat ponytail.
“Hitomi?” all the other ham's except Hermana and Maxwell yelled.
“Yep! I'm back.” Hitomi winked.