Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Moonlight ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 2
Eyes of blue
Draco Malfoy, also known as ferret boy and the ultimate sex god of Hogwarts, walked down the long, dark corridors of the Malfoy Manor. Beside him was his blue eyed friend, Blaise Zabini, aka The Italian hotness. The two were known as the snake princes. Both amazingly good looking they ruled the school… not really but they ruled the girls. No matter what age they were, relation status or house they were in, they charmed any girl they wanted too. Any girl but Hermione Granger who was by far the most loyal girl they've ever seen. And also -to them- the most annoying girl of the galaxy.
“Draco!” His mother, Narcissa Malfoy, called from her room.
“Yes mother?” Draco answered; both him and Blaise stopped and entered her room.
“When you arrive at Hogwarts tonight, please stop by Dumbledore's office will you dear?” Narcissa asked, looking up from her book.
Draco bowed and answered, “Of course Mother.” Blaise nodded at Narcissa who nodded back, and then the two walked out.
“What was that about Draco?” Blaise asked the blond who only shrugged and made their way out of the Manor and on to Hogwarts.
----Later----
Draco walked into the headmaster's office and was instantly greeted by the red phoenix.
“Ah, Draco.” Came a voice from behind the large armchair. “So glad you could stop by.” It turned, revealing the headmaster, Dumbledore.
“Good evening, Professor Dumbledore.” Draco bowed. Dumbledore smiled and conjured up a chair.
“Please sit Draco.” Dumbledore insisted, Draco obediently sat and stared at the smiling headmaster. “I believe you know the story of your sister Sage.” Dumbledore whispered, smiling. Draco nodded.
“Professor, is she ready?” Draco asked.
“Do you know who she is?” Dumbledore questioned the young Malfoy who dumbly shook his head. Dumbledore smiled and nodded. “I guess the charm was strong enough…” Dumbledore looked at Draco once more before a knock was heard. He looked at the door then smiled. “Come in Sage.”
Draco's jaw dropped as he gazed at the beautiful girl who stood before him. She looked around nervously then saw Draco and blushed.
“Draco, this is your sister. I believe you two know each other already.” Draco looked back at the headmaster with puzzled eyes.
“We do?” asked the confused blond.
“Yes Draco. You do.” Dumbledore repeated. Sage nodded at Draco.
“Hello… Draco.” Sage greeted.
“Hello.” Draco replied then examined her figure then turned back to the headmaster. “I've never seen her before…” Dumbledore smiled once more.
“Then let me introduce you once more. Say hello to Hermione Granger.” Dumbledore whispered into Draco's ear whose eyes shot up and gaped at the very girl he once called Mudblood.
-----
The sound of laughter echoed down the corridors as a blond boy and a pale girl walked down to the dungeons where the slytherin house was held.
“You should've seen your face!” Sage giggled at the memory. Draco frowned then smiled and pushed the girl lightly.
“Yea well that was kind of shocking….” Draco mumbled embarrassed. Sage laughed again then stopped when they came upon a door. Draco turned to Sage and put his hands on her shoulders and stared into her eyes. “Listen, I'm sorry for insulting you all these year. If I had known…” Draco trailed off and looked away in shame. Sage smiled softly and tickled his chin.
“It's ok… Draco I understand.” Sage forgave and Draco smiled again.
“Hey, would it be ok if I introduced you to everyone?” Draco asked
“Sure.” Draco smiled even brighter, looked at the door and hissed a pattern.
The door creaked open and the two siblings walked into the slytherin common room, that was once chatty but became freakishly quiet the moment the Malfoy sibs walked in with their arms wrapped around each other's shoulders. A few seconds later came a chorus of cat calls, whistles and hisses -from the jealous girls-.
“Be quiet!” Draco roared and the room fell silent once more. “Everyone, this is my sister. Sage.” Draco announced and the room became chatty again.
“I didn't know you had a sister Draco.” Blaise said from behind them. The pair turned and Sage was sucked into a pair of deep blue eyes.
“Yeah well….”Draco mumbled, looking down. Blaise gazed at Sage who was staring at him. Blaise bent down to Sage's ear and blew softly which sent shivers down her spine.
“Nice to meet you…. Hermione.” Blaise whispered. Sage gasped and Blaise smirked and looked back at her.
“H-How did you…” Sage interrogated wide-eyed.
“I have my ways.” He smirked and walked off leaving a shocked Sage and confused Draco behind.
----
more coming up hopefully today, if not blame my stupid sister
mentally gnaws on sister's arm
review please!
-sango_punk93