Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Moonlight ❯ chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 6
Dan
 
It's been two months since Sage was raped. Ever since she's stayed away from all guys. All but Harry, Draco, and Blaise. Blaise became her closest guys friend, and at times they seemed inseparable. Those who participated in Sage's attack were expelled. Including Ron who was disowned by his family. And no one's heard of him since. Within those two months, Sage became more beautiful but as she did, she became more frightened of men. Even around Harry and Draco, she would always flinch when they touched her. The only one who didn't fear was Blaise. Ginny and other girls from Grifinndor tried to help her get over her fear of men but failed. At times it seemed like everyone had given up on trying to help Sage. Everyone but Blaise.
 
“Sage!” Blaise called and ran towards the pale girl. Sage smiled and hugged him warmly when he caught up to her. Blaise smiled and hugged her back. “How are you doing?” he asked after their long hug, his arms still wrapped her waist.
“I'm alright. How was your day Blaise?” Sage asked sweetly and smiled even more.
“It was okay, but I'd rather have been with you all day then be in class with boring people.” Blaise sighed sadly then looked into Sage's eyes. “How was your day, Sage?”
“It was ok I guess.” Sage muttered then gasped and looked up at Blaise. “Oh I just remembered!”
“What?” Blaise asked, confused as Sage's grip around his neck tightened.
“The winter ball is coming up!” Sage exclaimed brightly.
“Ohhhh yea! I almost forgot about that…” Blaise remembered, blushing.
“What's wrong Blaise?” Sage looked at her friend.
“Um… A-are you g-going with anyone?” Blaise asked her while looking away, blushing even more.
“No why?”
“Just wondering.” Blaise sighed and let go of Sage's waist. Sage blinked, confused by his action.
“Okay…”
Just then a dark hair boys came up to Sage. He had dark brown hair and green eyes. Neither Sage nor Blaise knew him. Yet… There's something familiar about him…both Blaise and Sage thought. The boy smirked and lightly touched Sage's cheek. Her eyes widened, she grew paler and began to tremble as she looked at the boy. Blaise growled, grabbed the boy's hand and pushed him away.
“Who the hell are you?!” Blaise demanded angrily while Sage hid behind Blaise's back.
“My name is Dan.” Dan introduced himself while looking at Sage with a wicked smile that looked exactly like Ron's. Sage trembled even more behind Blaise.
“Get outta here.” Blaise warned, holding Sage's trembling body. Dan smirked, looked at Sage one last time and left.
“You can hide all you want Hermione… but you're never getting away.” Dan whispered then laughed mischievously.